Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her getting tit in the comments. That’s not ok.
But as for Naz, Sockie has been awful to her for years so if Naz is starting to give it back, that’s just a natural outcome and I can’t blame her.
In what way? I don’t think sockie has been that mean to her… they fight sometimes like normal siblings but lately they’ve all been especially mean to sockie lately
and the dog thing 100% sockie should get them. Naz already has her guineapigs

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a total joke the parents decided to make the care of the dogs into another challenge. It’s so clear to see that So and So alone takes the best care of those dogs. She is so responsible and takes an active interest in every part of the dog’s wellbeing. Why would that ever be questioned?

I think N is completely spoiled and actually really rude compared to her siblings. Despite being youngest of the 4, she tends to display so much mean girl type behaviour towards her older sisters.

Reactions: 2
You can really tell that Saber, Naz and biggy have a different relationship with each other than with sockie. In any of the smaller vlogs they go out for lunch, spend time and buy each other presents. makes you wonder if they even ask sockie to come with them

The way that saber acts about food she has a real problem. I don't know if it is a type of eating disorder but I would be taking her to get some help. Crying about getting food (out of happiness) and crying when you don't get what you want is bad as well as spolite. SOme of the food that they were talking about when placing orders were a more healthy option but were still good, seems if it aint a burger and chips then she doesn't want it. Brooke and justin need to relisse the damage that they have done with controlling food and using it as rewards and punishements. makes you wonder what the little kids are going to be like when there sabers age

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I completely agree. They have a strange relationship with food and it clearly stems from the parents trying too much to control their eating over the years.

Can people quite believe that after all these years, they STILL have not moved to Bondi? And there are still debates about rooms etc. And Justin even suggesting N should live with Sa annd So! It is just unbelievable how much the parents have stretched this out.

Sa will truly be ready for independence by the time she actually gets it! If ever she does, that is.