Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact that the norris nuts put the word “cheese” when sabre was clearly repeating s*** on the rollercoaster is killing me

Attachments

Reactions: 2
i was thinking this too! out of all of them she would defs be the most likely to quit yt and live a quiet normal life lol. i like that biggy and sockie want to start using their real names as well, but i can’t believe that brooke wanted to change biggy to his legal name like wtf??? god the parents annoy the living hell out of me trying to act like teens with their kids and be involved in the vids to take all the money
Omg I actually thought those were their real names 🙈 (in my defence, youtube families do use some really crazy real names nowadays)

i am not surprised that sabre decided to move back with the family when they move to bondi.
moving out to your grandmother next door is more like getting a room of your own than really moving out. sabre is imature,very attached to her family and obviously not ready yet to live on her own, especially since she doesnt have any friends in sydney.
she and her parents have probably agreed that the parents will be less strict and controlling with her
because she already 18 years old and an adult.
for example- she will get to decide her bedtime!
she will also have a room of her own .
what bothered her at home was the complete lack of privacy and her strict parents treating her like a child. at sydney she wiil have privacy and if her parents also treat her like an adult she can be happy
and may stay at home for a long time before moving out.
---
in their last vlog all the family flew to hawaii for 6 days.
sabre and biggy were given a room together and naz got a room of her own!
sabre is 18 and biggy is 14 and naz only 12 years old.
sabre was also in period and in a bad way.
why did this happen?! what were the parents thinking?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sabre should have gotten her own room, they should have put Sockie and Naz together, and Biggy with Disco. And Charm with Brooke and Justin. Supposedly Naz got her own room because she fights with everyone so no one wants to room with her. So they reward that behaviour? If that’s true, I’d put her in with the 2 youngest ones if she was gonna be like that.

Reactions: 9
Sabre should have gotten her own room, they should have put Sockie and Naz together, and Biggy with Disco. And Charm with Brooke and Justin. Supposedly Naz got her own room because she fights with everyone so no one wants to room with her. So they reward that behaviour? If that’s true, I’d put her in with the 2 youngest ones if she was gonna be like that.
i am not sure this is why naz got a room for herself. in the last trips i dont her recall fighting with her siblings.
but i cant think of another reason either.
also- sockie probably got a room with the babies and that isnt fair.

Reactions: 3
i am not sure this is why naz got a room for herself. in the last trips i dont her recall fighting with her siblings.
but i cant think of another reason either.
also- sockie probably got a room with the babies and that isnt fair.
about the sockie thing, i also thought it was weird how she spent a whole video basically parenting them. i’m sure she enjoyed it, but she’s still a teenager herself and would probably love to go surfing or something instead. where was brooke?

Brooke was so horrible to Sabre laughing when she failed her driving test. It took Sockie to be like "she's sad" for Brooke to actually realize that Sabre was really disappointed and embarrassed after she failed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Brooke was so horrible to Sabre laughing when she failed her driving test. It took Sockie to be like "she's sad" for Brooke to actually realize that Sabre was really disappointed and embarrassed after she failed.
i really feel bad for sabre. what really got me was how brooke kept reinforcing this idea that she’s a “bad driver”, even though she just needs more practice to improve. she’s labeling sabre right off the bat, which would obviously affect her own confidence while driving.

Reactions: 7
What Brooke did in yesterday’s vlog was really wrong. She should have not gathered all her children to tell Sockie that she was flying in business class in front of her children, yes Sabre could have had a better attitude but I can understand her feelings, it felt like Brooke was saying "Hey guys I'm surprising one of my kids a seat in business class and the rest of you can p*** off" like Naz said it was an awkward surprise. It was hurtful for the NN, Biggy dealt the situation the most mature (he really has matured in the past years). I wouldn't be surprised Brooke did this to create rivalries between them and it shocked me she couldn’t afford 4 tickets. I personally think all 4 should or none but poor Sockie was put in an uncomfortable situation and I'm glad she had such a good time of experiencing in business class. It really annoyed me this morning seeing comments on the vlog saying "proof that Sockie is the favourite child" Sockie is such a sweetheart.

This family really disturbs me. Why do they film so many personal moments which seem fake yes but pressurising Sabre to move out and then telling Naz she's got to share with the two younger ones or has to sleep in the attic. Surely they have enough money to afford enough rooms. The fact they make everything a competition is very odd. The constant screaming even from Sockie and Sabre?! Sockie not being able to do her hair.. its all very weird.

Reactions: 8
This family really disturbs me. Why do they film so many personal moments which seem fake yes but pressurising Sabre to move out and then telling Naz she's got to share with the two younger ones or has to sleep in the attic. Surely they have enough money to afford enough rooms. The fact they make everything a competition is very odd. The constant screaming even from Sockie and Sabre?! Sockie not being able to do her hair.. its all very weird.
Isn’t it neglect and illegal to have your child sleeping in an attic ?

Reactions: 1
Isn’t it neglect and illegal to have your child sleeping in an attic ?
According to the building code of Australia, at least 60% of the attic ceiling needs to be a minimum height of 2400mm for it to be considered a ‘habitable’ living space

In the latest video, the chair challenge, they are planning to get a new puppy - Justin doesn't want it. At the end of the video they're talking about respecting Justin's boundaries and Sabre goes "we have to respect Papa, he finally put his foot down on something" and Brooke goes "It's the first time he's put his foot down on anything".

UMMM DIDN'T HE LITERALLY STAND ON THEIR PREVIOUS PUPPY AND IT DIED?!!? Biggy's facial reaction, he grimaces, showed exactly what I was thinking, though I don't think Sabre realised how it sounded. Think about the choice of words, the fact they repeated it twice, I can't believe they didn't edit it out.

Anyway, surprise surprise, they have bought a new puppy.

• Wow
Had anyone being seeing the tik toks of naz recently. there's a whole army dedicated to hating on naz and I don't see why. All because she claimed her style was y2k, which I agree it isn't. but that still isn't an acceptable reason for HUNDREDS of ppl to make accounts telling her to kill her self and stuff like that. Naz is growing up and people need to realise that. times have changed. The poor girl is even getting hate for 'copying sabre' as the oldest sibling i do hate when my younger siblings do what I do but at the end of the day I've come to terms that they are just looking up to me. People seriously need to realise that.