Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had anyone being seeing the tik toks of naz recently. there's a whole army dedicated to hating on naz and I don't see why. All because she claimed her style was y2k, which I agree it isn't. but that still isn't an acceptable reason for HUNDREDS of ppl to make accounts telling her to kill her self and stuff like that. Naz is growing up and people need to realise that. times have changed. The poor girl is even getting hate for 'copying sabre' as the oldest sibling i do hate when my younger siblings do what I do but at the end of the day I've come to terms that they are just looking up to me. People seriously need to realise that.
Maybe she shouldn’t be on tiktok then considering she’s only 12!

Reactions: 5
naz herself isn't on tik tok. The hate pages take clips of her from YouTube and then make fun of her saying cruel things such as sending her death threats. Whether or not naz is on tik tok it is still wrong. and let's be honest. we were all on tik tok before the age of 13, well at least I was.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Naz has a tik tok account
But the hate pages are on there and sometimes there’s hundreds of rude/hate comments and the hate tik tok get thousands of likes

Reactions: 2
Not another dog... what happened to Demi?
I don’t think they ever said what happened to Demi

I will be shocked if they give the puppy to sabre as sockie is the one who looked after Winky when he was a puppy. And now with the new puppy she woke up every 2.5 hours to take him out

I honestly think half the problems and decisions they talk about in vlogs are made up or they’ve actually already figured them out. Like the whole bedroom situation at the new house, Sabre getting an apartment drama. There’s always something where they can’t decide what to do so they have to ask the fans to make big decisions about their lives or give them parenting advice. I doubt Sabre even wants to have her own dog it’s just another way to make the content more dramatic and get fans talking/debating about it.

Reactions: 7
After hearing the recent news about Ruby/8 Passengers, I hope youtube and social media in general will be stricter with family channels.

Reactions: 7
Sabre is not mature enough to move out on her own. In today's vlog, she said she was really scared of having to move out. I feel like they're partly pushing this narrative of Sabre moving out for content. I just can't see her living on her own. Brooke and Justin will still be heavily involved in her life. There's not much point in her moving out if she'll still be cared for...

On the topic of the bedroom situation: Brooke and Justin should've bought a house with enough bedrooms for everyone. End of story. It seems ridiculous to me that the kids continue to fight about the bedrooms when the family could've just bought a bigger house. No kid should be sleeping in the attic. They would've needed a 7 bedroom house, which I'm sure they could've afforded (maybe not in Bondi but definitely somewhere in Sydney).

Reactions: 10
They do everything for content. Surprising Sabre with a new apartment... That's a big life decision, and that should've been discussed and prepared beforehand. The next video: Sabre moves back LOL

Reactions: 6
Maybe THEY should have the attic, put sabre and naz together since they have the most in common with an ensuite, give sockie a smaller room, give biggie his own smaller room and put the little ones altogether. It won't be long until sabre naturally moved out on her own, Sockie quite clearly needs a bit of personal space from the others, the little ones will eventually get their own space as the other children age and move out

Reactions: 3
I think this is all for content. I think at the end Naz will get her own room and even if Sabre doesn’t move out she will still get a spare room of her own Brooke and Justin just love causing tensions between Naz and Sabre they know what they are doing. I’m sure they have seen videos on TikTok of legends trolling Naz and don’t seem to care they always ask 12 years old legends to share their opinions on their arguments so that’s why the fights are still going on between the two girls because it gains more views which means more money which is disgusting Sabre and Naz might stop talking to each other for good.
I also feel really bad for Naz in this vlog you could she was crying on the journey Justin must have had a huge go at her for being late but Justin was partially to blame as well he should have already been prepared with pétrol and normally you have to be at the airport 1 or 2 hours before the flight takes off…

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been mentioned/discussed but does anyone else find it really weird how these kids constantly say “our paying are paying for it” or “our parents money” these kids are so brain washed that they think all the money belongs to their parents and don’t see to realise at all the kids all own that money just as much if not even more than the parents do. The kids have been exploited for years , provide most of the content and do the editing but they don’t seem to realise at all how much money they have made and seem to believe their parents are the ones to thank for providing them with things like Biggy repeatedly keeps saying “ you’re 18 but mum and dad have bought you your own apartment , you didn’t pay for it mum and dad did” …..what? firstly Sabre has been exploited for years she’s earned that apartment she’s paid for it herself along with her siblings they’ve all financially provided for themselves from being exploited but not even Sabre at 18 seems to realise that.

What annoys me is how Brooke and Justin never correct the kids either. They never would be honest and say “We can’t take credit for buying her an apartment cause this is a family channel and so all of you have earned this money it belongs to you so no we as your parents didn’t work hard to buy Sabre an apartment , we don’t just own the money cause we exploit all you kids for years on our multiple channels to make lots of money”. Yes Brooke and Justin do feature in videos but we all know those kids are what get the views. I might be the only who’s caught on to this but I feel like others must of noticed this too??

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been mentioned/discussed but does anyone else find it really weird how these kids constantly say “our paying are paying for it” or “our parents money” these kids are so brain washed that they think all the money belongs to their parents and don’t see to realise at all the kids all own that money just as much if not even more than the parents do. The kids have been exploited for years , provide most of the content and do the editing but they don’t seem to realise at all how much money they have made and seem to believe their parents are the ones to thank for providing them with things like Biggy repeatedly keeps saying “ you’re 18 but mum and dad have bought you your own apartment , you didn’t pay for it mum and dad did” …..what? firstly Sabre has been exploited for years she’s earned that apartment she’s paid for it herself along with her siblings they’ve all financially provided for themselves from being exploited but not even Sabre at 18 seems to realise that.

What annoys me is how Brooke and Justin never correct the kids either. They never would be honest and say “We can’t take credit for buying her an apartment cause this is a family channel and so all of you have earned this money it belongs to you so no we as your parents didn’t work hard to buy Sabre an apartment , we don’t just own the money cause we exploit all you kids for years on our multiple channels to make lots of money”. Yes Brooke and Justin do feature in videos but we all know those kids are what get the views. I might be the only who’s caught on to this but I feel like others must of noticed this too??
That is how most “family channels” work now. I wouldn’t be surprised if children start to sue their parents for not paying them correctly/spending all the children’s money.

Not sure if any of you have seen the recent 8passengers news but I wouldn’t be surprised if YouTube start cracking down on family channels

Reactions: 4
That is how most “family channels” work now. I wouldn’t be surprised if children start to sue their parents for not paying them correctly/spending all the children’s money.

Not sure if any of you have seen the recent 8passengers news but I wouldn’t be surprised if YouTube start cracking down on family channels
After their latest vlog I definitely think Naz is most likely to be distant from her parents in the future or expose them

Reactions: 1
Sabre is not mature enough to move out on her own. In today's vlog, she said she was really scared of having to move out. I feel like they're partly pushing this narrative of Sabre moving out for content. I just can't see her living on her own. Brooke and Justin will still be heavily involved in her life. There's not much point in her moving out if she'll still be cared for...

On the topic of the bedroom situation: Brooke and Justin should've bought a house with enough bedrooms for everyone. End of story. It seems ridiculous to me that the kids continue to fight about the bedrooms when the family could've just bought a bigger house. No kid should be sleeping in the attic. They would've needed a 7 bedroom house, which I'm sure they could've afforded (maybe not in Bondi but definitely somewhere in Sydney).
I think it’s less about what they could afford and more about there being a limited choice of properties in the location they wanted. They wanted to be right near bondi beach but honestly I don’t see why they couldn’t have bought a better suited house a few miles away. I Think half the issue is that they’ve had four of them sharing one room for years, they’re so sick of it they’re desperate for their own space and won’t settle for anything less. I don’t blame Sabre or Naz for feeling annoyed, I wouldn’t want to sleep in that little “attic” space either. If it were me I would’ve gone for a loft conversion that would’ve made space for more than enough bedrooms

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else wondered how they are still supporting their lifestyle whilst their views are heavily decreasing...

Reactions: 1