Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title “Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget” suggested by ameliemarie28.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
some things we learned from their last vlog.
1)sabre wants/hopes to start dating pretty soon. when she is an adult-that means in a few months from now.
that is the main reason it is so important for her to get a room of her own in the new house.she wants to be able to have privacy with her future boyfriend.
she frustrated and and angry with with the idea of having to share a room and even more frustrated and angry with the idea of biggy getting a room while she will have to share.

2)naz who is almost 12(in november) has begun puberty(her parents talked about it).
not surprising and not unusual for this age. but in this family it is!
3)sabre said that biggy hasnt begun puberty and is still a child.

an insensitive and even a mean remark. sabre,especially, should know this.
we dont know if this is true literally. if it is true there are 2 possibilities-
biggy may be a late bloomer like sockie.
biggy may need hormone treatment like sabre.
i dont think they know yet.
4)they are seriously considering letting sockie share a room with the 2 babys!sockie has "volunteered".
it is an awful idea and extremely unfair to sockie.brooke is exploiting sockies deep attachment to her and her deep need to please her.sockie is the" good" child of the family and this may even have to do with sockie being perhaps on the spectrum.
her parents shouldnt exploit her like this and her " volunteering " is not real consent.
5) all the houses they have considered had only 4 rooms and thats creates many problems.it is impossible to find a satisfactory arrangement for all their kids with only 4 rooms.it frustrates the children and causes tension between them.
they should be willing to put in more money or search for a larger house in qweensland where it is much more cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Tbh I’m not too worried about biggys growth and the comment that sabre made. It’s common knowledge that girls grow and hit puberty in the tween/teen yrs before the boys, you can clearly see in the first years of secondary school that the girls all grow a lot faster than the boys. I’d think the comment is just something they use to tease him since they’ve all including naz who is younger hit puberty probably just due to being a girl, as I said it’s not unusual and they’re close in age. Obviously it’s something to keep an eye on but atm I wouldn’t worry about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s terrible how the parents reacted to Sabre being so open and honest about how she feels about getting her own room, she is absolutely right, and most teenagers wouldn’t be this honest with their parents, she was trying to keep it light and polite but you could see the frustration build in her, the parents are trying to tease the kids on purpose, them saying they think Biggy should have his own room right after Sabre was so clear on her needs, causing him to turn around and laugh at Sabre (like any brother would) is just provoking Sabre on purpose. Don’t even get me started on Justin saying “we already treat you like adults” yes Justin, when you leave them to baby sit, clean after you, produce and edit the content you cash in on, feed themselves, but you don’t treat Sabre like an adult where she needs it, or should I say, where it doesn’t benefit the parents.
The truth is, they don’t want the children to grow up and move on, that would collapse the channel, so they string them along with “dream holidays” “dream houses” in hopes they will all stay invested but it’s all lies, I notice that Brooke always appears in Sabre’s vlogs with new gifts, perhaps hoping to keep her close enough to not want to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not Sure how Sabre's Remark about Biggy not hitting puberty is insensitive and mean? I haven't watched the video yet so maybe she implied it in a cruel was but just by words she was just stating the facts?

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why break keeps coming to us
Why can’t they parent their own kids.

mug sabre doesn’t get her own room I-can see her moving in with flizzy which means their money will go down

also the comment about “we treat you like adults”
Is actually when they benefit they treat her like and adult when they want to go out so they have a “free” babysitter (I don’t know if they get paid from babysitting) any other time they treat her like a child. But not even as a teen because most teens get privacy. They treat her like a young child in some aspects

when sabre turns 18 wont the youtube money go to her since she started the channel? if not, a share of it will, right? i have a feeling if they dont give her her own rightfully deserved space things will change a lot.

when sabre turns 18 wont the youtube money go to her since she started the channel? if not, a share of it will, right? i have a feeling if they dont give her her own rightfully deserved space things will change a lot.
I think when the time comes and the kids want their share, there could be a big legal battle ahead of them. The parents created the channel since the kids weren't of age. Brooke has basically made the NN brand her own with the fashion aspect. She would also claim that she does editing, planning etc. The parents have set the kids up to fail in life without their help. Can they successfully live on their own when they are of age? Would they even have a right to the money? I'm not sure it will be easy for the kids to get their share.

Reactions: 6
I find it interesting in the recent Vlog when Sabre thanks her mum for buying her the clothes. I get being grateful she took the time to pick out different styles for Sabre to wear, that’s nice (although Brooke bought these clothes for a YouTube video to make money). But Sabre specifically thanked her for spending “her” money on Sabre. Like where does she think this money comes from? She’s old enough to understand that YouTube is their main source of income. I just don’t understand how you wake up at 6am everyday to edit videos and spend the rest of the day filming more without taking pride in at least working as a team to earn money for your family (I wouldn’t really call watching an edited 20 min video twice a week to check that it’s appropriate, a proper contribution to the team though). I just would’ve thought she’d consider her family’s money “ours” by now. Or maybe she does but just hasn’t said anything?

Also I think the Norris nuts are getting more and more independent now. They seem to have greater control over their diets (Sockie packed her and Biggy Nutella sandwiches for a picnic, I feel like this would have been a massive no from Brooke a year or so ago) and a greater desire for privacy (I don’t remember the last time their bedroom was completely open, they all want their own rooms now, it’s very obvious). They’re growing up and it’s kind of nice to see them getting more freedom.

Also their content seems to be maturing as well because I think they’re moving away from the kiddie challenge videos they used to always do (who can eat the most, last to leave and who can do the best)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sabre looks really nice in all the clothes Brooke bought in the newest videos. It’s nice to see her in clothes that aren’t just NNFashion. Tbh I agree with Brooke that the doc martens look good and so do the darker blue jeans, but if sabre doesn’t like them then that’s up to her!

I feel like you can tell that Brooke is struggling with how grown up sabre is getting recently e.g. sabre wanting to roll wear low rise stuff, short skirts, show more cleavage etc. but I do feel like Brooke is also proud of her (bc of her medical issues) and is just putting on an act for the cameras because of their younger followers and it being a family channel.

Once sabre is 18 I hope they let her post more of what she wants on social media etc and have her own YouTube channel if she wants it. I also do not understand why they haven’t changed sabres insta profile pic, I said this a couple of threads ago but omg, she’s almost 18 and still has this photo!

Attachments

• Heart
Sabre looks really nice in all the clothes Brooke bought in the newest videos. It’s nice to see her in clothes that aren’t just NNFashion. Tbh I agree with Brooke that the doc martens look good and so do the darker blue jeans, but if sabre doesn’t like them then that’s up to her!

I feel like you can tell that Brooke is struggling with how grown up sabre is getting recently e.g. sabre wanting to roll wear low rise stuff, short skirts, show more cleavage etc. but I do feel like Brooke is also proud of her (bc of her medical issues) and is just putting on an act for the cameras because of their younger followers and it being a family channel.

Once sabre is 18 I hope they let her post more of what she wants on social media etc and have her own YouTube channel if she wants it. I also do not understand why they haven’t changed sabres insta profile pic, I said this a couple of threads ago but omg, she’s almost 18 and still has this photo!
All of their instagrams are they same.

I don’t get why they haven’t updated their profile pictures even the “Norris Nuts” account is still an old picture

I noticed sabres handwriting in a recent video but forgot to post about it. I know it’s been mentioned before in an old thread but I can’t believe an almost 18 year old girls handwriting looks like this. I’ve obviously seen worse handwriting before but it’s not neat and is quite hard to read. Looks like what my writing looked like at the end of timed exams in school lol.

Feel like it shows the kids aren’t used to writing often. I assume any schooling (if they even do any) is done on computers etc.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Tbh I’m not too worried about biggys growth and the comment that sabre made. It’s common knowledge that girls grow and hit puberty in the tween/teen yrs before the boys, you can clearly see in the first years of secondary school that the girls all grow a lot faster than the boys. I’d think the comment is just something they use to tease him since they’ve all including naz who is younger hit puberty probably just due to being a girl, as I said it’s not unusual and they’re close in age. Obviously it’s something to keep an eye on but atm I wouldn’t worry about it.
girl in their tween and early teens do begin puberty before boys and grow faster.
but most boys by biggys age(he will be14 in 4 months)have begun puberty and have grown more than he has.
biggy may be just a late bloomer like sockie-he probably is-but his slow growth and late puberty are
a matter of concern and require close monitoring.

Reactions: 1
I noticed sabres handwriting in a recent video but forgot to post about it. I know it’s been mentioned before in an old thread but I can’t believe an almost 18 year old girls handwriting looks like this. I’ve obviously seen worse handwriting before but it’s not neat and is quite hard to read. Looks like what my writing looked like at the end of timed exams in school lol.

Feel like it shows the kids aren’t used to writing often. I assume any schooling (if they even do any) is done on computers etc.
Wtf that is horrific... that is incredibly embarrassing...

I don't believe their content is maturing. It is drying up. The end is nigh for these Norris Nuts and a few legal battles will follow...
More and More legends are realising the atrocities they live in...

Reactions: 7
I don’t like commenting on these things as it’s hard for everyone
But I have dyslexia so I write everything in rough and then copy it into neat and fix any spelling that are wrong or words that I have flipped.

i thought the new vlog was pretty nice, so much better when they aren't led by the parents. nice to see sabre and naz hanging out like normal teens/preteens

• Heart
Reactions: 8
See now we really saw brooks attitude without cameras. disgusting woman. that dress made nat look so grown up but not in an innpaoriate way and stares old dress looked like a costume. horrible woman. should be advising her kids to make good choices but that dress was great and it is a sham ease couldn't support nat

Reactions: 3