Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
their new do stuff video is absolutely horrifying. As somone who doesnt even have etemephobia (i probs spelt it wrong) i physically wanted to be sick. Why r they filming them selves throwing up?? especially with brookes one in the bathroom. they also showed the vomit bowl with full on vomit inside with out even blurring ut out. And why were they out of the house when sick and contagious, they didnt even wear a mask. They deffo cldve ordered it online.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In the latest vlog, Biggy's 14th birthday, they were at Luna Park. While spending lots of money trying to win a stuffed animal, Brooke mentioned the kids inheritance. Sounds like she's going to hold onto all that money until she's gone. The whole vlog was basically her narrating and having the camera on her. You'd have thought it was her birthday too. I don't know how much Youtubers really make, but can they really make enough to cover the mortgage on the new house and keep up the lifestyle of vacations all the time in some of the most expensive suites?
It's definitely easy money up until a certain point though (unless you're MrBeast and made for life but most family youtubers obviously aren't and the NN channel has clearly peaked and isn't seeing a lot of growth). Brooke and Justin have clearly failed setting their kids up for the real world and believe they're going to live off the kids forever. They're big spenders as well. At some point the cost/benefit won't be worth it.

Brooke's never worked a day in her life, she lives off the channel. What happens when the kids grow up and leave home? She's lucky if they don't wise up and sue them for all the money they've taken and wasted. I predict financial exploitation will become a big issue as kids from family vlogging channels grow up, it's already happening with Piper Rockelle.

Reactions: 7
their new do stuff video is absolutely horrifying. As somone who doesnt even have etemephobia (i probs spelt it wrong) i physically wanted to be sick. Why r they filming them selves throwing up?? especially with brookes one in the bathroom. they also showed the vomit bowl with full on vomit inside with out even blurring ut out. And why were they out of the house when sick and contagious, they didnt even wear a mask. They deffo cldve ordered it online.
Oh gosh, seriously?! Haha I'll stay away from that one for sure! But geez, it's like they don't know how to not have a camera. That should be reported or something 🤣

i feel like we aren’t putting enough emphasis on biggy’s birthday video. during that video i skipped through nearly five minutes just to get to a few second clip of a single norris nut. brooke and justin are almost entirely the only people that want to continue this channel. it is there only access to money. they can’t let it run out. i was a big fan of the norris nuts, but it is clear the kids are no longer interested and the only way brooke knows how to fix that is spend more money… also, am i the only one bothered my brooke addressing the kids as “my eldest daughter” and so forth?

Reactions: 4
Thank you for commenting this!!! Luckily hadn’t watched it yet and won’t now - my emetophobia could NOT take it

Yes it’s ridiculous! They went to the supermarket even though they were sick and vomiting! They have all the money in the world and couldn’t get Uber eats or similar? Plus Naz and Biggy made food for everyone else while they were sick!! Are Justin and Brooke idiots? They went out to dinner at a restaurant with family. They don’t seem to put any preventative measures in place.

Reactions: 6
Yes it’s ridiculous! They went to the supermarket even though they were sick and vomiting! They have all the money in the world and couldn’t get Uber eats or similar? Plus Naz and Biggy made food for everyone else while they were sick!! Are Justin and Brooke idiots? They went out to dinner at a restaurant with family. They don’t seem to put any preventative measures in place.
Also the fact they allowed naz to get on a plane while sick
They could have easily booked a room for Naz and one of the parents until she was well enough to fly but instead they made her get on the plane you could see it in her face she was very sick

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's definitely easy money up until a certain point though (unless you're MrBeast and made for life but most family youtubers obviously aren't and the NN channel has clearly peaked and isn't seeing a lot of growth). Brooke and Justin have clearly failed setting their kids up for the real world and believe they're going to live off the kids forever. They're big spenders as well. At some point the cost/benefit won't be worth it.

Brooke's never worked a day in her life, she lives off the channel. What happens when the kids grow up and leave home? She's lucky if they don't wise up and sue them for all the money they've taken and wasted. I predict financial exploitation will become a big issue as kids from family vlogging channels grow up, it's already happening with Piper Rockelle.

Those parents are so disgusting. They'll say things like "our kids enjoy making content!" it's either a lie, or they are conditioned to think that they like it. These parents are living vicariously through their children. Piper's "Squad" and that whole thing is just toxic. They get these young preteens/teens together and pretend to have crushes/relationships. Everything is just for the sake of content these days. Real parenting is unheard of to them. Everything is for show and extravagant. These kids don't know what a normal life is.

That video where they were trying to get Sockie to meet Gordon Ramsay just shows how much money they really have haha. And all the dramatic crying, "but it's Sockie's dream!!" Kids everywhere have dreams, it doesn't mean you can show off how easy it is to throw your money around haha. Spoiled brats.

Reactions: 5
we cant be sure,but it doesnt seem that sabre has started to date(she doesnt seem to have a very active social life either). if its true -what is the reason?
is it because of her parents-brooke used to say that the girls couldnt date until they were 18- or was it sabre choice?
brooke has become less strict and controlling over the last year or so ,so it may have been sabres decision.
maybe she didnt have enough self confidence and self esteem.
sabre is a very late bloomer and aware of it. recently she said she still couldnt imagine herself now going to a nightclub because she is a very late bloomer.
we know that sabre has very serious insecurities about her body and looks.
recently sabre may have been reluctant to date in newcastle just before moving to sydney.
she has also talked about needing a room of her own and privacy for dating and especially for having a boyfriend.
sabre will soon have a room of her own in sydney.
she is 18 years old- so she is allowed to.
so hopefully she will soon feel she is ready,get over her insecurities and start to date and enter a serious relationship.

Reactions: 2
we cant be sure,but it doesnt seem that sabre has started to date(she doesnt seem to have a very active social life either). if its true -what is the reason?
is it because of her parents-brooke used to say that the girls couldnt date until they were 18- or was it sabre choice?
brooke has become less strict and controlling over the last year or so ,so it may have been sabres decision.
maybe she didnt have enough self confidence and self esteem.
sabre is a very late bloomer and aware of it. recently she said she still couldnt imagine herself now going to a nightclub because she is a very late bloomer.
we know that sabre has very serious insecurities about her body and looks.
recently sabre may have been reluctant to date in newcastle just before moving to sydney.
she has also talked about needing a room of her own and privacy for dating and especially for having a boyfriend.
sabre will soon have a room of her own in sydney.
she is 18 years old- so she is allowed to.
so hopefully she will soon feel she is ready,get over her insecurities and start to date and enter a serious relationship.
Just because Sabre turned 18, it doesn’t mean she has to start dating, get in a relationship and begin to settle down. I’m 18 and I couldn’t care less about relationships! This is the most freedom i will ever have in life and I’m at uni, focusing on my future career. Jeepers, let Sabre be!

• Heart
Just because Sabre turned 18, it doesn’t mean she has to start dating, get in a relationship and begin to settle down. I’m 18 and I couldn’t care less about relationships! This is the most freedom i will ever have in life and I’m at uni, focusing on my future career. Jeepers, let Sabre be!
i agree with you.
but it is a decision everyone makes for himself/herself.
and i think sabre very much wants to date and enter a relationship.
but for whatever reason she has still not been able do so.
i also hope she has more active social life in sydney. again- because i think this is something she wants.

i agree with you.
but it is a decision everyone makes for himself/herself.
and i think sabre very much wants to date and enter a relationship.
but for whatever reason she has still not been able do so.
i also hope she has more active social life in sydney. again- because i think this is something she wants.
Wow, personally I perceive that Sabre actually couldn’t care less about a boyfriend. In all the vlogs she’s too busy crying and stressing (poor thing clearly suffers with anxiety and deserves help!!) is prattling on about makeup, clothes etc. doesn’t sound like she’s desperate for a boyfriend or social life whatsoever

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't want a boyfriend if my mother and siblings were likely to spy on our date and/or record from the other side of the road either.

Wow, personally I perceive that Sabre actually couldn’t care less about a boyfriend. In all the vlogs she’s too busy crying and stressing (poor thing clearly suffers with anxiety and deserves help!!) is prattling on about makeup, clothes etc. doesn’t sound like she’s desperate for a boyfriend or social life whatsoever
i agree that sabre needs professional help. she has many insecurities, suffers from serious anxiety and stress.she is very immature as well and maybe she isnt really ready for a boyfriend.
i dont want her to start dating before she ready. i want her to overcome her fears and insecurities
and start dating only when she is ready. it would be a good idea to speak with a professional about this.
but it isnt true that sabre doesnt want a boyfriend, she talks about it quite a lot.

just one example- recently she said she wanted to date and have a boyfriend-but she needs a room of her own and privacy for it.
and i think she wants a more active social life as well. again there are problems-that have to be solved-that prevent this from happening

Last edited:
If she does date, the person has to be aware of her YouTube life unless she decides to keep that private. If she does keep that private, the family has to understand. But then again, I'm not sure if she knows how to be private lol like maybe it's in her mind to film everything. She even said one time that her career of choice would be to be a YouTuber, unless she's changed her mind since then. The date could be considered content to her, or maybe she thinks she owes it to the legends to share that.

But I think it's important that she gets to know herself first. It's hard because of the pressure of YouTube. Living a sheltered life causes major anxiety due to the unknowns of every day life.

Reactions: 3
These are all the mistakes I spotted in the subtitles/captions in Naz’s latest vlog on Norris nuts do stuff:
- 3nd/ 4nd (3rd/4th)
- Satasfying (satisfying)
- Tint (tiny)
- Calender (calendar)
- coffe (coffee)
- Exept (except)
- Exvoiletes (exfoliates)
- Amlost (almost)
- Thaey (they)
- Cuticals (cuticles)

Im not sure if Naz edited this or if it was one of the older kids - If it was Naz I’ll let her off a bit as she is still quite young. But if this was one of the older kids this is shocking. I know people struggle with spelling and lots of people have dyslexia, but it’s not that hard to google the correct spelling or to use grammarly or something?

Obviously everyone makes mistakes, including me, but I think when you’re posting content out there that lots of people will see, especially children who are learning, you should check your spelling and grammar? They are getting lazier and lazier with their editing. Brooke and Justin need to get an editor and stop making the children do it, it’s not fair on them.

I also noticed that in the 3 days the parents were away naz said she was not going to any school work but will do editing.

Also Sockies “service” dog didn’t want to walk anymore because he was too ‘tired’. Hmm

• Heart
Naz also said how there wasn’t enough money on the card which declined so she had to call her mum to put money on the card?! Like shouldn’t Brooke give the 4 kids the money they earn from YT instead of them having to ask her all the time. She’s so selfish and takes advantage of their earnings.

Reactions: 3