Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would they let a child walk around alone in foreign country without a phone. And If she doesn’t have a phone, Justin and Brooke (or Sabre and Naz) should’ve arranged a meeting place if they loose each other. I agree these kids lack social skills, but honestly so do the parents lol.

Reactions: 6
i’m the same age as sabre, and one of the first things i would of done was go to the information desk to ask for help! really shows how they have a lack of social skills, same as the parents not giving naz a phone!

was i the only one who was laughing hysterically when sabre was crying. i mean i felt bad but it was just to funny. how on earth did she lose her??? and poor naz being left all alone in a busy mall, shes handled that really well. ahes very matures for her age

I'm glad nothing happened to Naz it was a very concerning turn of events especially since she's just 12 and famous and they're in a foreign country. I don't understand how Naz could have just stayed in Zara for an hour still assuming that Sabre was coming back and why didn't Sabre or Justin see her? Especially since Sabre said it was a small shop.

All of the older Norris nuts should be carrying a phone on them for safety- it could even just be a cheap phone that you can only make phone calls on. In that situation Sabre could have rang Naz immediately and found her in 10 seconds.

Reactions: 8
Naz waited outside the change room almost the whole time. Sabre is 18 and didn't think to just go back to that area, instead she panicked and started calling out for her and ran all the way back to the hotel room. Also, she couldn't have been that worried because she was filming all that time. Makes you wonder how staged it really is. My sister is missing but this is good content so I'd better keep the camera on :rolleyes:

It's weird they didn't have their phones on them, but just shows they're still controlled by their parents, they're probably not allowed to have them on them. Which does seem ridiculous, if they're going to separate they need phones at all times even if they're simple flip phones

Naz did the right thing by staying in the area while waiting on Sabre. Why on earth would Sabre just go straight into panic mode and leave? She didn't even go to the staff for help. I wouldn't be surprised if they all had phones but possibly they weren't activated for roaming. It amazes me that the 12 year old is the most responsible of the older kids.

Watching Sabre and Justin in the night club made me cringe. They were probably there no more than 15 minutes. Poor girl wants to live the life of an 18 year old but is just nowhere near ready. She is incredible naive to how the world works.

Very strange events when Naz got lost. All the kids seemingly have phones (minus the babies of course). What's the point of having a phone if you don't bring it with you so you can keep in touch? Sabre handled it very poorly. I'm sure she was scared about not being able to find her sister but she really lacks common sense/life skills, and her parents are definitely at fault. Even Brooke was frazzled. Justin seemed relatively calm which was good. The nightclub stuff was meh. I don't know many kids who want to go clubbing with their parents. I think Sabre should've saved her first clubbing moment for later on, when she's older and has real friends she can go with. It's pretty lame going with your parents.

That video just proves everything we’ve ever said about them. Those kids are isolated, Brooke & Justin have done them absolutely no favours and this shows it. Teaching your children what to do when lost is one of the first things you teach your child.
Secondly, if that was any normal 12 & 18 year old, all it would take is a quick text or call to ask “where are you” to find each other again.
Lastly, Sabre’s immaturity is unbelievable. Giving it all “I’m 18, I’m an adult” yet puts HERSELF before her younger sibling who she was in charge of. Not only that, but her time management skills are awful. She was trusted to make a reservation and missed it because she was trying on clothes (and leaving Naz alone in the process). Why didn’t she look around or even wait a bit to see where Naz was, rather than going straight back to the hotel? I understand it must have been scary, but if she was the mature 18 year old she’s been bragging about being, then she should have had Naz in her sight at all times.
---
I also think they need to start giving Naz more freedom. She’s definitely more mature than Sockie and Sabre have ever been and it makes me sad knowing Brooke is just going to ruin that for her. Give her a phone, let her wear make up and style some outfits together. Let her go to a mall alone (with a phone) so she can shop for herself rather than having to tag along with Sabre. Brooke said herself that Naz and Biggy are going to be completely different teenagers to Sockie and Sabre, so why isn’t she putting things in place to make sure they can be different, but also safely.

• Heart
I wonder if Naz was really waiting in Zara or went to a shop by herself. Seems like Sabre was just shopping for herself and Naz was an afterthought. Maybe Sabre took too long in the changing room and Naz thought, screw it, im going to look for myself.
Naz did say she asked to call out for Sabre over the speakers?

Reactions: 3
Also, she couldn't have been that worried because she was filming all that time. Makes you wonder how staged it really is. My sister is missing but this is good content so I'd better keep the camera on :rolleyes:
I would believe that it's staged but I just don't think that Sabre is that good an actress and her crying seemed very genuinely panicked so I do believe that she thought Naz was lost. But yeah I don't understand why she wouldn't check the changing room area before leaving if Naz was really there the whole time.

Reactions: 5
the greatest gift my parents ever gave me was a quiet, normal childhood. i went to public school my whole life, made friends through that and only took photos and videos for the memories and to be put into albums. i can't imagine having every single thing ive done since i was little plastered all over the internet forever, and missing out on the core experience of going to in person school and the social skills that ive learnt from that. i’m grateful that my parents just let me enjoy my childhood and not force me to literally work making videos from literally birth (like the babies)! these kids have really missed out on so much and that will continue to effect them for the rest of their lives

Reactions: 4
watching the latest vid about 7/11 food - we have almost all of the stuff they ate here in aus 😭😭 ‘we dont have pocky in australia’ GIRLL LITERALLY WALK DOWN THE INTERNATIONAL AISLE AT WOOLIES 💀 really shows how they have no exposure to any other cultures and are so sheltered even living in such a multicultural country such as australia!

Why were they so dramatic about the ferris wheel stopping? That's what it's supposed to do....
Really hope the ate those burgers off camera. Wasting all that food just makes me cringe real bad

so.. was the whole getting lost thing fake? because naz's video had a completely different story. in her vid Justin and biggy were with her so some it it at least must be made up

Reactions: 2
so.. was the whole getting lost thing fake? because naz's video had a completely different story. in her vid Justin and biggy were with her so some it it at least must be made up
I think it were two different occasions. The first time, Naz got lost when Sabre and her were at the mall. The second time (new video), Naz, Biggy and Justin lost Sabre :)

Reactions: 7
I think when the time comes and the kids want their share, there could be a big legal battle ahead of them. The parents created the channel since the kids weren't of age. Brooke has basically made the NN brand her own with the fashion aspect. She would also claim that she does editing, planning etc. The parents have set the kids up to fail in life without their help. Can they successfully live on their own when they are of age? Would they even have a right to the money? I'm not sure it will be easy for the kids to get their share.
But the kids edit! Seriously and no exaggeration… it’s child labour.

Reactions: 2
watched nazs last vlog.
2 questions-
1)this time sabre got "lost". but again she didnt have a phone and they couldnt call her.
sabre is older than naz, but she is in a foreign coutry. why doesnt she have a phone?
and this is after naz was lost without a phone.dont they ever learn from experience?
2)biggy said that sabre was looking for a dress to go to go clubbing that night.so
who did sabre go clubbing with?

Reactions: 1