Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watched nazs last vlog.
2 questions-
1)this time sabre got "lost". but again she didnt have a phone and they couldnt call her.
sabre is older than naz, but she is in a foreign coutry. why doesnt she have a phone?
and this is after naz was lost without a phone.dont they ever learn from experience?
2)biggy said that sabre was looking for a dress to go to go clubbing that night.so
who did sabre go clubbing with?
sabre went clubbing with her dad, but barley. they basically just took pictures and left i think

Reactions: 1
it's just tacky seeing them "panicking" looking for Naz while talking to a camera. If any of them were truly freaked out, I don't think they would even think about filming. Their whole lives have become centered around making content, they are out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 4
i am not sure they said it in both vlogs.
but in both vlogs naz went to the cat cafe -so you are right .
the 2 vlogs are from the same day and sabre went to the night club with her father.

The new Norris nuts do stuff video… maybe not a good idea to share with everyone that you took your very sick child who was vomiting and had bad diarrhoea on a plane where illnesses spread very easily? Could’ve kept that info private and I’m sure naz would rather not be filmed when she’s so ill.

Also if they had planned to explore the airport/mall, you’d have thought they’d research into it beforehand.

Reactions: 3
The new Norris nuts do stuff video… maybe not a good idea to share with everyone that you took your very sick child who was vomiting and had bad diarrhoea on a plane where illnesses spread very easily? Could’ve kept that info private and I’m sure naz would rather not be filmed when she’s so ill.

Also if they had planned to explore the airport/mall, you’d have thought they’d research into it beforehand.
Naz (and the rest of the kids) are probably so used to being filmed, that it's normal for them no matter what the situation is. When they are upset about something, they have to film it. When they argue, they have to film it. And since it was mentioned that the rest of the family got sick from whatever Naz had, can you imagine the other people on the plane?

They never get a day off, even on holiday. They filmed throughout the whole time in Singapore and did a daylong challenge rather than just chilling at the hotel and enjoying that waterpark. I guess they can write it off now

When will it not be 'fun' for them? Or is it already but they have to keep it up because there's too much pressure and it's their only income? I feel like Sockie and Biggy are the only ones truly into filming.

Reactions: 2
They never get a day off, even on holiday. They filmed throughout the whole time in Singapore and did a daylong challenge rather than just chilling at the hotel and enjoying that waterpark. I guess they can write it off now

When will it not be 'fun' for them? Or is it already but they have to keep it up because there's too much pressure and it's their only income? I feel like Sockie and Biggy are the only ones truly into filming.
They never get a day off is a bit incorrect, as they literally do nothing. They should be at school for 6 hours a day, and coming home and doing homework like every other child - but they don’t even do that. Yes they don’t get a day off being filmed, but from the lack of school work/education they should have heaps of energy and time to do other things like their silly useless “challenges”

Reactions: 7

Every day is a day off for them. Filming a holiday is a privilege, not a job. Yes the kids shouldn’t have to be filmed 24/7, but all they do is eat junk, jet off to expensive hotels and swim in pools, it’s hardly hard work.

Exactly! It's the middle of term 1 at school right now, they're doing their kids dirty not making education a priority. Part of getting an education is unlocking potential - what if Sockie's interests could turn into a career as a vet nurse or doggy daycare business owner.. what if Naz delved deeper into art? What if Sabre could be a PE teacher or run her skating classes.. they just do nothing but film these ridiculous challenges!

Reactions: 6
It's true! They let their kids win big amounts of money for winning stupid challenges like being the last to leave the room, the amount of McDonald's foods they purchase just for a challenge, giving them money and allowing them to run around stores with their cameras to shop for things, etc.

It's obvious that the parents are caught in the luxury of YouTube fame, but it's sickening.

Every day is a day off for them. Filming a holiday is a privilege, not a job. Yes the kids shouldn’t have to be filmed 24/7, but all they do is eat junk, jet off to expensive hotels and swim in pools, it’s hardly hard work.
Well they do spend hours editing and planning new videos. Sabre's mentioned she stays up very late to get edits in and we know it takes them a long time because their videos are so behind. If Justin hadn't sold the swim school it would be less of a job, there would be less pressure to crank the vids out

Reactions: 6
Well they do spend hours editing and planning new videos. Sabre's mentioned she stays up very late to get edits in and we know it takes them a long time because their videos are so behind. If Justin hadn't sold the swim school it would be less of a job, there would be less pressure to crank the vids out
Sorry but I don’t feel sympathy for them. Editing videos comes with the fun, designer, rich life they get to live whilst every other child their ages are in some form of full time education or full time job.
My children are young, but if I asked my nephew, who is Biggy’s age, would he rather do five 8 hour days a week at school, or film fun videos where he gets to buy chocolate, go on expensive holidays and afford a huge house & designer items, but he has to spend his free time editing, I know what he’d choose.
As I said, what they do isn’t hard work, it’s a privilege.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why everyone is attacking the children when they are the victims in this? sure they have lots of money and are spoilt, but its not by their own doing is it? the parents set the ground rules and they just live like that! we are ignoring everything else they are missing out on, like their education, opportunity to interact with other kids and form critical social skills, attend tertiary education like university and access proper, high paying jobs. the kids arent the ones making the choices about their lives, the parents are. even sabre is brainwashed to find this as their normal and that they arent missing out on anything else. please tell the parents where to stick it, and not the children.

Reactions: 8
I’m not attacking the children. I agree that they should have the freedom to an education and a normal life.
Im just pointing out that what they do isn’t hard work.
I absolutely hate people saying that YouTuber’s work hard, they don’t, whether they’re children or not. YouTube is the easy way.

Reactions: 1
In the latest vlog, Biggy's 14th birthday, they were at Luna Park. While spending lots of money trying to win a stuffed animal, Brooke mentioned the kids inheritance. Sounds like she's going to hold onto all that money until she's gone. The whole vlog was basically her narrating and having the camera on her. You'd have thought it was her birthday too. I don't know how much Youtubers really make, but can they really make enough to cover the mortgage on the new house and keep up the lifestyle of vacations all the time in some of the most expensive suites?

Reactions: 2