Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah moving to one of the most populated and touristy places in NSW...let's just say I'm skeptical. They're certainly not going to get the privacy they have in Newcastle. People will probably be coming up to them constantly. I hope they have precautions in place for when they finally do move in.

Reactions: 5
New NNDS video - Brooke just opened Sabres mail after realising it wasn't hers? And then just unpackaged the stuff she bought? That's not only a massive invasion of privacy and extremely rude, but it's also a crime.

New NNDS video - Brooke just opened Sabres mail after realising it wasn't hers? And then just unpackaged the stuff she bought? That's not only a massive invasion of privacy and extremely rude, but it's also a crime.
not only did she open the box, but she opened up containers etc for the skin care products Sabre bought!!

Reactions: 7
So in challenges like the pancake art one, where the kids and Brooke communicate via WhatsApp, each Norris nut has a WhatsApp profile. Does that mean they all have their own phones now? Are they finally over all the “who gets a phone” drama.

I do feel for sabre that she had to wait so long to get a phone, be allowed to wear certain things and do certain things etc and the other kids don’t have to.

It also annoys me that sabre has mentioned several times that she wants to continue with YouTube as her job and become a full time content creator… but she never posts on TikTok or insta, doesn’t have her own yt channel, and her social profile pics are all of her as a child. Do they not have a manager for this kinda stuff? I know it’s not a ‘proper’ job, but her parents are not helping set her up for the future at all.

Reactions: 6
They're not setting her up because they live off the channel and want her to be dependent on them forever and continue making vlogs forever. As for the manager, that's Justin's job, although he doesn't really do anything. They once considered hiring an additional editor but the kids were all against it. Unfortunately, Sabre knows no different and hasn't been exposed to anything. It is bizarre she hasn't changed her profile and never posts on instagram but I think she's insecure about her body and the ugly comments she gets on tiktok about being 'stubby' and 'built weird' don't help

I agree with the earlier comments in that I think Sockie could be the one to break away from the family, at least she has her own interests apart from youtube.

although sabre is now 18 she still works on the family channels without pay.
she has not become a partner and she doesnt receive a salary.the parents continue to receive all the profits and retain total control.
she continues to receive an allowence and remains completely dependent on her parents.
she is too immature and too emotionally dependent on her parents to change this and i dont think she has even thought about it.

Reactions: 8
I really got to thinking after yesterdays video where Brooke opened a package of Sabre's. Maybe Brooke wasn't thinking as she did it but it made me wonder if she screens all mail that comes in for the kids. As there are many who know their address, if someone were to send them mail as to what their parents are doing and how they are entitled to their share of the income. I'm convinced this is how it works.

Reactions: 3
sabre is 18 and still has a bedtime. a very early one too.
she probably has to follow other srict rules that dont fit her age as well.
a possible example-brookes strict rules about dating. we cant be sure-but it seems that sabre hasnt started to date yet.
brooke has said in the past that the girls cant date until they 18. but
brooke has become less strict and cotrolling in the past year or so, so i thought maybe sabre was allowed to date and didnt begin because she didnt have enough self confidence and enough privacy( a room of her own). now i am less certain- maybe sabre hasnt started to date because she wasnt allowed to.
the parents are still very strict about dating and we saw it recently several times with regard to sockie.
sockie has just turned 16 and she is not allowed to date or meet boys. the parents have made it very clear several times.
also-i am not sure sabre would have dated even if she was allowed to because of the reasons we mentioned.
and it is hard to believe that naz will wait so long before she begins dating.the parents will allow her or have to allow her to date much sooner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Very odd video concept and thumbnail. Why does sabre need to test whether she wants to be a mum or not. She has so many years to decide that.

I know it’s been mentioned so many times but why Tf do they wake the kids up at 4:30 in the morning, it’s actually insane. It’s the middle of the night. Most 18 year olds are staying out with friends and going to bed at that time, not being woken up by their parents.

Their channel is aimed at very young kids, it seems weird to be talking about sabre going on birth control? Just because Brooke is very fertile doesn’t mean sabre will be and also does sabre realise you have to actually have sex to get pregnant. I know it’s good to promote contraception and avoid teen pregnancy but it’s not like it’s a channel with content aimed at teenagers and there’s no mention of sabre dating etc. idk just thought that was a very odd thing to randomly mention.

not that its any of our businesses but in the recent nnds video sabre mentioned needing birth control- so ,maybe she is dating
sabre hasnt talked about starting to date
and has said recently that she doesnt have a boyfriend, so if she has begun dating is probably a very recent development. i do think that if she has really begun birth control she has probably started dating
or is at least just about to begin.
it highly unlikely that she was in
a sexual relationship,but it does seems she is ready for and preparing for one.it is also possible that sabre isnt really thinking about a sexual relationship, but that brooke made her start on birth control.
i recall now that a few weeks ago justin( in one of the main channel vlogs) said something we all ignored.he said something like" sabre isnt pregnant so everything is o.k".
was he talking about something that happened in the real world or was it a joke like the one they made recently about naz becoming a teen mother.
it is strange that this is how sabre choose to cummunicate with her fans-many of whom are very young_ about her private life. instead of telling them she was begining to date she told them she was on birth control. this strongly implies she is sexualy active or about to become so.it really doesnt fit
their channel.

I remember when Sabre wanted six kids before age 23 and to name one after her (or something similar), now she's deadset on never having kids. She's matured a lot. I'm sure having two much younger siblings is often tiring.

i watched the clip again. sabre didnt say clearly she was on birth control or about to begin with birth control.
she could also be understood as saying that in a general way since she is fertile she would have to be on birth control. that make sense since she doesnt want kids. she may have just been trying in a clumsy way to emphasize
that she is fertile because in many old vlogs they talked about sabre not being able to have children .
so maybe sabre hasnt started to date yet. she hasnt talked about it and why wouldnt she talk about it?
maybe because we cant be sure.

Last edited:
Like mentioned above, I think it's just the way Sabre thinks. She seems to think that 'If X happens, then Y too'. Also the clip was worded badly. One of her reasons for not going to university was because 'she didn't want to be a doctor' and I think it's the same way of thinking. Going to university does not necessarily equal becoming a doctor, and being able to become pregnant does not necessarily mean you have to be on birth control. I don't think she's in a relationship, especially not one in which she would need birth control. I think she likely was just mentioning what she would have to do in order to not have kids at some point in the future given that it's clearly something she has thought about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As Opal mentioned, a few years ago there was a vlog where Sabre went through all the preferred names for her 6 or 7 kids, all some variation of her own name or starting with the letter "S". Was it just a flight of fancy, a common dream of a young girl? So why the sudden extreme 180 degree turn, saying she's dead set against having kids? Just a simple idea for content, spawned from their round-table discussion where they speculated Naz would be first to become a teen mom? Perhaps there's more to it. This was before she learned of her medical conditions.

It's important to remember that Sabre has hypopituitarism, a small pituitary gland, which is why she had undergone growth hormone treatment. She's finished with the growth hormones now and will probably need to begin sex hormone therapy. It's a permanent condition and she would have to continue the therapy for the rest of her life. There's two methods for this, one is a transdermal hormone patch that is applied to the skin. The other is birth control pills. This method is usually favored by young female patients of her age as it has the added benefit of contraception. Hypopituitarism is also associated with an increased risk of pregnancy complications, such as abortion, anemia, pregnancy-induced hypertension, placental abruption, premature birth, and postpartum hemorrhage. Each pregnancy would have to be planned and her health would need to be closely monitored along with the growth of the fetus. This could be a factor in Sabre's sudden change of heart for a big family of her own. She may change her mind as she matures and weigh the risks for having one or two kids.

So, with this said the 'pregnant teen mom' video might be a cover to keep her current medical condition more private. You know, in case a viewer sees her birth control in the background of a future vid. Or it's just simple clickbait content.

Just a simple idea for content, spawned from their round-table discussion where they speculated Naz would be first to become a teen mom?

I think you got it right here only that it was a round table of 1, Queen Brooke. To me it's more that she loved the idea of when they discussed Naz being the 1st one. Brooke felt she could run with this and capitalize on it.

Reactions: 4
I think you got it right here only that it was a round table of 1, Queen Brooke. To me it's more that she loved the idea of when they discussed Naz being the 1st one. Brooke felt she could run with this and capitalize on it.
Definitely, as well as Naz being the youngest so by saying shes ‘most likely’ to be a teen mum it creates the biggest stir from the audience!

Reactions: 1