Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the recent NNDS customising surfboard video at 5:44, the NN who was editing misspelt “specific” as “percific.” This is pretty concerning considering all of their ages and just goes to show how behind they all are in education. When they first started YouTube they all seemed to be bright kids, it’s really sad.

Reactions: 5
Sabre was so damn rude to flizzy, she took it too far by being rude to her, I think even Biggy spoke up and said “why are you having a go at her” or something like that, makes me wonder what they are really like when the cameras aren’t rolling, how disrespectful they can be, since flizzy didn’t seem shocked by it.

Don’t know why they would think we would want to see a video of them fighting and yelling at each other, it wasn’t a fun video to watch at all

Reactions: 7
I always had a slither of hope that Disco and Charm were not their real names & just used for YouTube and content. But it confirmed it today when checking in the passports that they really are legally Disco & Charm 😭
I can definitely see how Disco can be a bad name as he gets older but I think Charm could pull off her name and I don't think it's bad at all!

Reactions: 4
In the recent NNDS customising surfboard video at 5:44, the NN who was editing misspelt “specific” as “percific.” This is pretty concerning considering all of their ages and just goes to show how behind they all are in education. When they first started YouTube they all seemed to be bright kids, it’s really sad.
they all make very basic mistakes-even the oldest kids. there may be another explanation.

Reactions: 2
I can definitely see how Disco can be a bad name as he gets older but I think Charm could pull off her name and I don't think it's bad at all!
Yeah I agree, Charm will me fine in the future. I know young adults and teenagers named Jewel and Pearl, which are similar to Charm I suppose. Disco however is an utter embarrassment. I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually changes his name when he’s an adult, or ends up going by Dee, Disc/Disk, or Co in the future.

• Heart
I always had a slither of hope that Disco and Charm were not their real names & just used for YouTube and content. But it confirmed it today when checking in the passports that they really are legally Disco & Charm 😭
I cannot be bothered to put myself through the pain of watching them, but in a previous thread, about a year ago, there was speculation about Naz’s full name actually being Nazareth, after she signed a letter with Nazareth in place of Naz. I am now wondering was her passport shown and does it confirm that her name is indeed Nazareth and Naz is just the pet name given?

Reactions: 3
I cannot be bothered to put myself through the pain of watching them, but in a previous thread, about a year ago, there was speculation about Naz’s full name actually being Nazareth, after she signed a letter with Nazareth in place of Naz. I am now wondering was her passport shown and does it confirm that her name is indeed Nazareth and Naz is just the pet name given?
Naz’s wasn’t shown, but it wouldn’t sunrise me if her name was Nazareth. Looking back, Disco’s wasn’t actually shown either, so my mistake, but looking back on old videos there is a hospital wristband with Disco Norris as his name. The passports showed Charm, then Coda and Cerrus.

naz just put out a vlog about a day in her life.
as usual no sign of friends.went to the shops alone and went skating with biggy.
we know she does have some friends,but she doesnt seem to spend much time with them and they dont seem to be very close friends.

Reactions: 4
So surprised they actually let sabre drink alcohol on her 18th wow, I’m glad they didn’t shelter her like they usually do. The cocktail looked yummy but ofc she didn’t like it because she’s never been allowed to try alcohol before like (most) teenagers have. Obviously not everyone likes alcohol and I’m not saying she has to drink it, but I hope she has some friends to experience some fun now she’s 18.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree, Charm will me fine in the future. I know young adults and teenagers named Jewel and Pearl, which are similar to Charm I suppose. Disco however is an utter embarrassment. I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually changes his name when he’s an adult, or ends up going by Dee, Disc/Disk, or Co in the future.
On the topic of names, I always found it weird that Biggy and Sockie have fairly normal names - 'Coda' and 'Cerrus', Coda isn't that bad, it's not that far off from Cody, Cerrus is more unique but not completely awful.......yet have chosen to go by Biggy and Sockie.
So surprised they actually let sabre drink alcohol on her 18th wow, I’m glad they didn’t shelter her like they usually do. The cocktail looked yummy but ofc she didn’t like it because she’s never been allowed to try alcohol before like (most) teenagers have. Obviously not everyone likes alcohol and I’m not saying she has to drink it, but I hope she has some friends to experience some fun now she’s 18.
I'd be surprised, most kids parents let them have sips here and there when they're like 13, and maybe a little more as teens and ofc teens at parties drink. I think it's sad she has no mates, 18th birthday is big yet she's in a hotel again with her family and siblings

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On the topic of names, I always found it weird that Biggy and Sockie have fairly normal names - 'Coda' and 'Cerrus', Coda isn't that bad, it's not that far off from Cody, Cerrus is more unique but not completely awful.......yet have chosen to go by Biggy and Sockie.

I'd be surprised, most kids parents let them have sips here and there when they're like 13, and maybe a little more as teens and ofc teens at parties drink. I think it's sad she has no mates, 18th birthday is big yet she's in a hotel again with her family and siblings
yes,its sad.
hopefully in sydney she will have a more active social life and she will also finally start to date.

Reactions: 1
Imagine spending thousands on a luxury hotel only to be in the room next door to this family. All of that screaming and yelling with zero consideration for anybody else. Teenagers wrestling in the hallway. Gross, entitled behaviour.

Oh my god. I am shocked. In Sabres getting prepped for Singapore video she was in a dress shop trying on dresses. One dress was striped pink, white and brown, and she said “I look like a Nepolanta ice cream”. NEAPOLITAN. This girl is 18 years old and doesn’t know what it is called Neapolitan. WTF is Nepolanta?????

It seems like Winky will need further training. Eating food off of a table would never be ok for a service dog to do, even at home.
winky-table.png

Reactions: 8
And ik it's been mentioned but there's no way that dog is a trained service dog no matter how many vests Sockie slaps on him

And ik it's been mentioned but there's no way that dog is a trained service dog no matter how many vests Sockie slaps on him
Are minors even allowed to train dogs to qualify the dogs as medical aids? I always thought for dogs to be trained to have actual jobs, they need to be trained by professionals who know what they're doing, not a teenage kid looking up a few stuff online with a dog she is attached to.

Are minors even allowed to train dogs to qualify the dogs as medical aids? I always thought for dogs to be trained to have actual jobs, they need to be trained by professionals who know what they're doing, not a teenage kid looking up a few stuff online with a dog she is attached to.
Yes. The animal needs to meet standards of hygiene and behavior appropriate for an animal in a public place (Public Access Test.) A person with a disability has the right to train their own assistance animal. He or she must provide proof that the animal meets the definition of an assistance animal. This is probably the reason Sockie had been involved in the dog "competitions."

just watched the new video, does naz not have a phone? i thought she did. i dont understand how the whole getting naz lost mix up happened, but it seemed genuine. as for the nightclub... 18th birthday, first nightclub and going with her dad..? i know they're in Singapore but idk. she clearly didn't stay long either, just went for photos and content, so she probably didn't get to interact with young people or dance or anything. not everyone has to want to drink or party, but i think sabre would, if she had people her age to do it with. they have enough money to have brought a friend or two along, and she probably would have been a lot more comfortable

just watched the new video, does naz not have a phone? i thought she did. i dont understand how the whole getting naz lost mix up happened, but it seemed genuine. as for the nightclub... 18th birthday, first nightclub and going with her dad..? i know they're in Singapore but idk. she clearly didn't stay long either, just went for photos and content, so she probably didn't get to interact with young people or dance or anything. not everyone has to want to drink or party, but i think sabre would, if she had people her age to do it with. they have enough money to have brought a friend or two along, and she probably would have been a lot more comfortable
I don’t understand the Naz getting lost situation either. They are just so sheltered. They only walk to the local cafe in Newcastle or take an Uber to the shopping centre. They have never shown themselves taking public transport etc to catch up with friends. They have no life skills.