Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who found it really strange that Brooke wasn’t sure if Charms birthday is the 9th of the 2nd? I get that it can be confusing with six kids, but if getting pregnant with Charm was so difficult, she should know her birthday without thinking about it.
It’s also on film on YouTube for anyone to see. Imagine being charm and watching it when you’re older, finding out that your mum didn’t even know your birthdate.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She didn't know Disco's birthday in an old vlog either. Disco and Charm are afterthought youtube babies, it's quite sad.

Reactions: 7
Sabre Norris THE ONLY person on YouTube that make both Izzy Ingham and Mia Fizz seem mature ! She’s 18 and behaves like a literal 10 year old ! She’s sarcastic , moody yet has an mega mouth and is very cocky and generally not a very genuine person imo ….. go back a few years and she was a nice kid if somewhat loud mouthed ! Just another example of how YouTube families ruin their kids with ridiculous indulgence and lack of formal education! Sigh !

She didn't know Disco's birthday in an old vlog either. Disco and Charm are afterthought youtube babies, it's quite sad.
I couldn’t believe she didn’t know when charms birthday was , my gran had 11 children & 26 grandchildren and never once forgot our birthdays. That’s absolutely terrible imo !!!

The dad makes me laugh he used to hate YouTube and did all he could to avoid the camera but now they are millionaire’s with tons of subs NOW he’s into it big time ! 😏

Attachments

I hope they're not trying for a SEVENTH baby. Brooke in the video said she's not pregnant and its just her big gut (lol) but I'm a little suspicious that she had "Baby number 7 ultrasound" in her calendar. Trying to stir up rumors? Or being serious and they're secretly trying for another? I don't think they should be attempting, IVF or not. Brooke is 42, and the odds of birth defects is up significantly if she decides on another baby. I think they should just give the baby making a rest.

Charm's birthday vlog was adorable, but I found it odd how the family were the only ones at the party place. Those places are usually meant for big parties with lots of people. It felt so empty with just the family and the workers. It also made me kind of sad, as none of the kids have any friends they could've invited because they're so sheltered.

Reactions: 8
I hope they're not trying for a SEVENTH baby. Brooke in the video said she's not pregnant and its just her big gut (lol) but I'm a little suspicious that she had "Baby number 7 ultrasound" in her calendar. Trying to stir up rumors? Or being serious and they're secretly trying for another? I don't think they should be attempting, IVF or not. Brooke is 42, and the odds of birth defects is up significantly if she decides on another baby. I think they should just give the baby making a rest.

Charm's birthday vlog was adorable, but I found it odd how the family were the only ones at the party place. Those places are usually meant for big parties with lots of people. It felt so empty with just the family and the workers. It also made me kind of sad, as none of the kids have any friends they could've invited because they're so sheltered.
all their birthdays are a little sad for the same reason.
brooke is socially isolating disco and charm just like she isolated the older kids for a very long time.only
in the last year or so brooke has become less cotrolling and the older siblings have become less socially isolated.but they still all interact with other kids far far less than normal kids their age. sockie still doesnt interact with other kids at all!
disco and charm may be even more socially isolated than their older siblings.
we know that the older kids did interact with other kids when they were much younger

I think they’ll have another. In the last video she made a point several times to say Charm was their last IVF egg, so I reckon they’ve conceived naturally but aren’t saying anything due to being worried about it not working out, but at the same time, loving dropping hints for views and attention.

I think they’ll have another. In the last video she made a point several times to say Charm was their last IVF egg, so I reckon they’ve conceived naturally but aren’t saying anything due to being worried about it not working out, but at the same time, loving dropping hints for views and attention.
i’m not 100% sure how old brooke is, i would assume approaching/early 40s, so it wouldn’t be very difficult for her to conceive naturally. and if she did, there is a much higher chance of miscarriage or that child having a disability. to be awfully honest, if they had another child and found out it had a disability (downs syndrome for example) i imagine it going two ways: 1. they either terminate the pregnancy as being a full-time carer will affect brooke’s career, or 2. they will exploits the child and use its disability for views.

ultimately, it’s all clickbait. their videos have been getting jack all views recently, so obviously they need to hint at baby number 7 to get those numbers back up (AKA make more money). they just brought a whole house, so money will be tight, therefore it’s understandable that they are doing this.

Reactions: 1
i’m not 100% sure how old brooke is, i would assume approaching/early 40s, so it wouldn’t be very difficult for her to conceive naturally. and if she did, there is a much higher chance of miscarriage or that child having a disability. to be awfully honest, if they had another child and found out it had a disability (downs syndrome for example) i imagine it going two ways: 1. they either terminate the pregnancy as being a full-time carer will affect brooke’s career, or 2. they will exploits the child and use its disability for views.

ultimately, it’s all clickbait. their videos have been getting jack all views recently, so obviously they need to hint at baby number 7 to get those numbers back up (AKA make more money). they just brought a whole house, so money will be tight, therefore it’s understandable that they are doing this.
Her last pregnancy was very risky as is! It would be so irresponsible to have another. I think it's all clickbait too, they've done videos alluding to pregnancy before and nothing came of it. However it wouldn't surprise me if they tried adopting or getting a surrogate at some point in the future so they have a new generation of norris nuts, I think Brooke realises the older kids are aging out and won't want to do youtube forever (Sabre especially now that she's 18 and has carried the channel for so long)

Reactions: 5
hinting at a another baby is probably click bait.
but i think it also allows brooke to pretend she might have a baby and this is psychologically very satisfying for her.
. she really wants another baby and not just for views.
she already has 2 very young kids-still babys-so this is very irrational.

Reactions: 2
Biggy and Sockie try to build the best raft in their latest video? Again? They're running out of ideas for vids. Or it was a low effort attempt to fill the schedule after their Singapore holiday/Sabre's birthday trip.

Her last pregnancy was very risky as is! It would be so irresponsible to have another. I think it's all clickbait too, they've done videos alluding to pregnancy before and nothing came of it. However it wouldn't surprise me if they tried adopting or getting a surrogate at some point in the future so they have a new generation of norris nuts, I think Brooke realises the older kids are aging out and won't want to do youtube forever (Sabre especially now that she's 18 and has carried the channel for so long)
whoops i meant in my previous post that it WOULD (not wouldn’t) be very difficult for brooke to conceive naturally LOL. my bad

In the new Norris nuts do stuff video (who knows sockie best) sockie looks lovely! Proof that she can wear comfy clothes that satisfy her sensory needs and still look fashionable.

I’m not sure if they’re pyjamas/loungewear as opposed to clothes you wear out the house but I think it’s the most happy she has looked while wearing “fashionable” clothes in a while.

In the new Norris nuts do stuff video (who knows sockie best) sockie looks lovely! Proof that she can wear comfy clothes that satisfy her sensory needs and still look fashionable.

I’m not sure if they’re pyjamas/loungewear as opposed to clothes you wear out the house but I think it’s the most happy she has looked while wearing “fashionable” clothes in a while.
The light green knit set? Yes, that looked very nice. It's good to see her wearing something that's more for her age group than the juvenile NN fashion.

sockie is growing and in advanced puberty.in their last NN do stuff she is begining to look like a normal teenager at her age.very happy for her because she had a delayed growth and puberty.and she was very worried about it
she is still far less mature than most girls her age.

I wonder if they'll actually move to Bondi this year, if they do I reckon it won't be until late autumn

Reactions: 1
i thought it was weird they titled sabres birthday vlog “travelling with 6 kids overseas” and didn’t mention her bday. But then realised they’re milking it of course and there’s gonna be a whole other video for her bday. The whole video was just them around the house and then a small part of them actually on the plane😂

i thought it was weird they titled sabres birthday vlog “travelling with 6 kids overseas” and didn’t mention her bday. But then realised they’re milking it of course and there’s gonna be a whole other video for her bday. The whole video was just them around the house and then a small part of them actually on the plane😂
omg i was literally thinking this as well!!

in the vlog they said they were getting the bondi keys in a few weeks, which would mean around now in real time. also shows us that the vlogs are around a month behind because sabres bday was early jan and its now early feb. will probably start to see the house content pour in early march and for AT LEAST a few months afterwards!

Reactions: 3
I always had a slither of hope that Disco and Charm were not their real names & just used for YouTube and content. But it confirmed it today when checking in the passports that they really are legally Disco & Charm 😭

I always had a slither of hope that Disco and Charm were not their real names & just used for YouTube and content. But it confirmed it today when checking in the passports that they really are legally Disco & Charm 😭

saaaame, for me it was when they used those names at the doctors. on their medical files . thats how it confirmed for me.

In the newest NNDS, they prank Flizzy by staging a fake fight between Sabre and Naz, and Fliz was super mean to Naz. I get the feeling Naz is like the black sheep of the family, they're always pushing her boundaries and treating her poorly compared to the other kids.