Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of them did mention they were going away for Sabres birthday in the Christmas video. Wonder where they are going, I vaguely remember Sabre going through a few choices to go to in a video, and not being sure where she was going to pick.

So a fanpage posted this on yt. They had to rewrite what sabre wrote bc her handwriting is so bad. She can’t even write in between the lines. Its obvious these kids are behind in their education and there is no way sabre can get into Uni. It’s frustrating how her parents made them prioritise filming yt videos over their education.

(Apologies if the images are blurry i took a pic of it from my laptop)
It’s crazy to think Sabre’s almost 18 and has clearly never written an essay. I feel so mean saying this but I seriously wonder how long it took her to write this list, it’s kindergarten handwriting.

Reactions: 6
So a fanpage posted this on yt. They had to rewrite what sabre wrote bc her handwriting is so bad. She can’t even write in between the lines. Its obvious these kids are behind in their education and there is no way sabre can get into Uni. It’s frustrating how her parents made them prioritise filming yt videos over their education.

(Apologies if the images are blurry i took a pic of it from my laptop)
Can you link that video?

I highly doubt it’s a trip beyond Australia or NZ tbh. Brooke literally had NO bag just a cross body tiny thing. It’s 12+ hours to the states she’d need supplies I’d have thought. Justin wouldn’t have been able to carry more than a rucksack and no way would that have had enough in it. I’m guessing New Zealand or maybe Fiji or another Pacific Island

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, but the presents Sockie got for Chrsitmas compared to Winky felt insulting. I'm her age with two dogs that tend to favour me, and they got a kong each and a NERF gun that shoots out tennis balls, which I'd argue is spoiling them. Sockie got 13 presents all up and FOUR of them were for her. Look, I get that Sockie and Winky have a tight bond, but for him to get just over double the presents she did?

Reactions: 4
as an autistic person, i would be perfectly happy to get all my presents as my special interest. i think sockie is too, and that she loves getting dog stuff
i think the first few times she got winky themed presents for xmas and birthdays she didn’t mind and was happy with them, but I think this xmas she seemed a bit disappointed. I thought it strange that she didn’t really get a single thoughtful sentimental present given that the family seem quite sentimental in past videos and naz got the necklace this xmas etc

Reactions: 5
Are they still weird? I just can’t Stand to watch them, the whole family is cringe

Hey! I'm new to this forum. Over these holidays i've been looking after my younger cousins and the 'Norris Nuts' are constantly playing on TV, so i've been watching their channel.

I don't know if i'm only one annoyed by this. But the kids are constantly like 'I'm spending this from my pocket money' and they only have x amount. As well as not wanting to seem greedy by asking Brooke or Justin for things, when the kids are basically making ALL the income. We also constantly see Brooke splurging money on overpriced stupid things like the painting she gifted to Naz, and her meaningful jewellery and clothes.

That money should be going into savings for the kids, since they're the ones generating it. This is consistent in many family channels the kids are not financially protected.

Reactions: 9
sabre is now 18. will she start to seriously share in the profits from their channels and their fashion line?
will she become a partner or a well paid employee? i doubt it.
she will probably continue to receive an allowance and she will remain financially dependent on her parents.
she will need more money when she starts to date and go out more with friends.
so she will get a larger allowance and she will receive money whenever she needs it.
and of course living at home wont cost her anything.
she might receive quite a lot of money actually,but the point is that she deserves much more,she will remain financially dependent on her parents and will continue to be treated like a child by her parents.
i dont think sabre has even thought about challenging her parents about this.
she will remain very grateful for everything she receives from them although she is the one that is
most responsible for most of their wealth.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Would sabre be able to fully handle being an adult? All the kids have been so sheltered. Sabre doesn't even want to get her license (which is fine, not everyone needs to drive), but it would prohibit her quite a bit. Plus Sabre is behind so much maturity-wise for her age. Would she know how to pay bills, deposit/withdraw money from a bank, and other adulting tasks? I doubt it. Yes shes 18 now, but she's still got a long way to go before I will ever see her as a "functional adult". Brooke and Justin are heavily to blame. I do wonder if Sabre would ever consider college/uni? From what has been shared regarding the kids education, they seem to be behind in that area as well. Maybe she and the other kids won't need college since they've earned so much money for the family. But its still a shame. I hope Sabre understands she's now entitled to a percentage of the earnings they make on the videos now that she's 18. It would be awful and possibly illegal for Brooke and Justin not to disclose that to Sabre and compensate her going forward.

Reactions: 3
Such a shame. I wish these kids would smarten up as they get older and take their parents to court over their finances. No one would watch if it wasn't for the kids, Sabre especially!

Reactions: 3
As much as I would like to see the kids get the money they deserve, I don't think Sabre is likely to do it. She's way too reliant on her parents, too emotionally immature and I imagine she isn't aware of any of her options legally speaking. I'd love to see her pursue further education, however I don't think she's ready for it and the impression I got was that she was more interested in university for the aesthetic rather than the education itself. Realistically, editing and filming is her full time (likely unpaid) job and she won't be likely to give that up.

Reactions: 6
watching the latest video, them hinting at baby #7? multiple times throughout the video, and when they showed the calendar it said ‘baby number 7 ultrasound’, which is obviously deliberately placed to make the legends talk more about it, giving them more views 😭 also hated how D got to blow out C’s candles and then take a bite out of her cake?? yikes

Reactions: 5
Did they seriously not celebrate charms bday on her real bday at all? I get not having a full on celebration until another date, but fully pretending her bday is 5 days later seems a bit odd? Also feel like they don’t need to keep emphasising she was the “runt” of the eggs lol, not the nicest word to call your child 😂

Once again, disco blew out the candles on another birthday cake that wasn’t his.

Idk why they were so shocked their 18 year old child didn’t want to wear a pop-it patterned wetsuit?? She probably didn’t want to wear a wetsuit at all, let alone one with pop-it’s all over.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me who found it really strange that Brooke wasn’t sure if Charms birthday is the 9th of the 2nd? I get that it can be confusing with six kids, but if getting pregnant with Charm was so difficult, she should know her birthday without thinking about it.

Reactions: 7