Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

new 2

sockie is growing and in advanced puberty.in their last NN do stuff she is begining to look like a normal teenager at her age.very happy for her because she had a delayed growth and puberty.and she was very worried about it
she is still far less mature than most girls her age.

new 2

it is quite normal for 12 year old girls to begin periods nodays.
but it is surprising in this family- naz is the first sibling that that has begun puberty in a normal way.
beginning puberty at 12 does not mean you should want to to dress and behave as though you are much older.naz is still very young.
i also think that the kids should be at school now .they may be in hawaii in connection to the offer they may have to do a tv show in america.
i read somewhere that it might be a reality show.
i hope they dont agree to that-it would be awful for the kids.
in any case they they shouldnt move to america and get deeply involved in show business there.
they should move to sydney and try to give their children a a more normal life.sending the children or some of them to school would be a good start.

Xoxogos

there have been several positive changes in the family recently
or quite recently. brooke has become less strict , less controlling and less protective in some ways and the kids have become more free and more independent. i will write 2 posts about it.
1)the kids would rarely leave the house without a parent. but now they seem to be allowed to walk quite freely in their neighborhood, although there are still restrictions like we saw with sockie.
in their personal vlogs we see them walking freely to shops ,coffe shops and etc. they are also taken to places and left alone. we didnt see this before.
2)the kids can now order/buy cakes,ice cream, chocolates,milkshakes and other sweet things when they go out.
they also eat sweet things freely at home.
brooke used to be super strict and super controlling about this
the kids were allowed very rarely to eat sweet things.
they would fight like crazy to win challenges when the prize was a small chocolate bar or a small cookie.
when they lost they could become hysterical and cry.
3)they still dont have a balanced diet and a lot of their meals are micro wave dinners.
but they are allowed to eat much more and they eat enough.
they are also allowed to eat quite freely between meals.
until not very long ago the kids were not given much to eat and they often seemed hungry!
this almost certainly contributed to the kids delayed growth and delayed puberty.it was often remarked about on this forum.

why did things change so much? we dont know.one possible reason-the kids grew up and didnt accept being so restricted anymore. with regard to their diet brooke may have been also influenced by sabres doctor.but it took time- sabre was not eating enough long after she began the hormone treatment.
i will soon write a second post about some other positive changes in the family.

brooke is still a very bad parent in many ways .
Are the meals definitely microwave ones? or would they have cooked in a big batch and down some meal planning

A family you could compare them too is the Radford family. - they are from the UK and have 22 kids and the parents but so much for them selves and not much for the kids and their meals they give look like something a toddler would eat and their ares range from 2-30 ish (the kids)

You can alway notice a change in parents once they start getting paid more money and they can exploit their kids more

Amanda87

One of them did mention they were going away for Sabres birthday in the Christmas video. Wonder where they are going, I vaguely remember Sabre going through a few choices to go to in a video, and not being sure where she was going to pick.

stanloona

this tiktok immediately made me think of sabre.. wonder if its her

omg i don't know how to embed tiktoks here but go @caroline_easom on tiktok and find her video "sharing an anonymous letter from a teen from a family vlog channel" its her first pinned video on her profile at the moment

account70032

VIP Member
Do the kids have friends? I’m talking about each child having friends of their own who they go hang out with and have bonds with.

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
The fact that Sabre is nearly 18 and screaming and acting like a kid is weird. Shouldn't she be going out with her friends, having her own privacy and acting like an almost adult. 😳

Xoxogos

Not another dog... what happened to Demi?
I don’t think they ever said what happened to Demi

I will be shocked if they give the puppy to sabre as sockie is the one who looked after Winky when he was a puppy. And now with the new puppy she woke up every 2.5 hours to take him out

new 2

Just because Sabre turned 18, it doesn’t mean she has to start dating, get in a relationship and begin to settle down. I’m 18 and I couldn’t care less about relationships! This is the most freedom i will ever have in life and I’m at uni, focusing on my future career. Jeepers, let Sabre be!
i agree with you.
but it is a decision everyone makes for himself/herself.
and i think sabre very much wants to date and enter a relationship.
but for whatever reason she has still not been able do so.
i also hope she has more active social life in sydney. again- because i think this is something she wants.

foster123

Is anyone else missing Sabre's presence in the vlogs? It feels more dominated by Biggy and Naz now and a bit more immature granted that they're younger. We kind of see Sabre pulling back and I wonder how it'll be when they move to Bondi!
After she had the "drama" with Naz about the rooms she's pulled back a lot, maybe bc of hate but its still weird to witness