Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another day, another vlog milking the fact that they aren’t buying a new house. atp even the viewers are sick of it!

Reactions: 7
I hope this isn’t crossing the line but does anyone know where the new house is in Sydney that they didn’t get is? I’m really curious (more specifically how much it went for).

Reactions: 3
Those poor kids. Their disgusting parents enjoy parading their disappointment all over the internet week after week. I'm sure to make up for it they will just jet them off to a 5 star resort wasting more of the kids money. Just a sad endless cycle. These kids deserve better.

Reactions: 11
Omg why can they not just be adults, find a house for their children and do it all behind the scenes and then tell the kids when it’s gone through. They keep making them excited because they found their ‘dream house’ (for the 50th time) and then letting then down because they didn’t buy it. It’s just so mean and it’s really not fair on Sabre because they know she wants it so badly. I don’t understand what parent would want to excite their child and then let them down constantly.

It’s not good content and I don’t understand how they’re still milking it.

Reactions: 10
I am so gutted for Sabre about the last vlog, I guess we should have known it was all just going to be another tease about this “dream house” why do they build the kids up so much, it should be something the parents deal with privately and then tell the kids once’s it’s confirmed they have a house, Sabre can’t cope with it anymore. The other kids seem a bit gutted but Sabre was crying with joy when she heard they could have the dream house and then totally distraught when it fell through (again) they are going to do irreparable damage to that girl if they haven’t already, she has major body issues, self esteem issues, the perception she has of herself is awful, and she is emotionally abused by her parents on this dream house, god knows whats going through that poor girls head, she is probably battling the idea of having to leave when she doesn’t feel ready, no doubt she will now have to enter adulthood in a shared room, just disgraceful.

• Heart
Poor Sabre, she's absolutely crushed. Why get the kid's hopes up? They should have waited to see if they actually won the auction before telling them at all. Now we know there's no way they're getting a new house anytime soon. I'd be curious to know how much it went for though. By the sound of it (game room, multiple large appliances) it was a pretty big house.

I can definitely see Sabre beginning to resent her parents.

According to reddit the NN bid just under $10M

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And the auction happened almost exactly a month ago..which makes sense considering they're so behind on vlogs

Reactions: 4
I feel really bad for Sabre. When Brooke first announced “we found our dream house”, I think Sabre fully believed they had already bought a house or were sure to get it. They need to not post every single house they’re interested in, just post when you actually find one

And have bought it

And then putting 49999 as a joke is so irresponsible and annoying. Let the man do his job and take it seriously

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just watching the puppy death video. Justin's body language seems very suspect to me. He is almost grinning and has his hand over his mouth, as if he is trying to hide something.
Screenshot_20221024-120059_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2
Even their views are dropping lately. Still 1M+ but they used to easily get over 2+3M. I am so sure baby number 7 is on the way or will be on the way to rack the views up.

Idk they stopped being interesting, now they're just a sad trainwreck
It stopped being about the kids. Now it just feels like Brooke editing herself in every 5 seconds and then pushing her fashion stuff. We've had the dog dramas, endless moving news, expensive vacations. Those aren't even about the kids, it's about Brooke surprising them with it for views. The kids need their own channels and make content that interests them without parental interference. The parents involvement should only be to make sure the safety of their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does Brooke want another kid? She can barely give the 6 she has now their own rooms. They’re annoying to watch now all they do is go on holiday

OZZY OSBORNE or SLENDER MUM 😑 AKA NORRIS NUTS MOTHER ??? you decide !

See now we really saw brooks attitude without cameras. disgusting woman. that dress made nat look so grown up but not in an innpaoriate way and stares old dress looked like a costume. horrible woman. should be advising her kids to make good choices but that dress was great and it is a sham ease couldn't support nat
Both dresses where completely in appropriate for Naz imo , the first one was way too clingy and too old for her ! Suitable for 18+ only and the second one was for a fancy dress party ! Frilly mess !
I know sabre is 17 and I do feel bad for her as socky and naz and even baby charm are pretty girls , must make her feel very insecure. She looks like her dad ! The other girls more feminine features. She also either dresses like a 5 year old or a street walker 😩 she clearly has no idea ! Yet again classic case of YOUTUBE FAMILY VLOGGERS WHO ARE HOME SCHOOLED AKA UNSCHOOLED and they really don’t have a clue as no peers to learn from.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New nn do stuff vid, some of my thoughts:
- Sabre hasn’t taken a train in a long time (as she didn’t remember ever taking one!). Kinda shows how she doesn’t go out with friends independently often (a lot of teens use public transport often here!)
- Her looking at some of the courses that require high ATARs, atp we don’t even know if she’s completing yr 12 or getting an atar?
- The way that she would sacrifice her education because she ‘wouldn’t have enough time to do it with youtube’, really shows how education is the lowest priority in the family
- I am glad that she is at least recognising the fact that youtube won’t last forever

Reactions: 6
New nn do stuff vid, some of my thoughts:
- Sabre hasn’t taken a train in a long time (as she didn’t remember ever taking one!). Kinda shows how she doesn’t go out with friends independently often (a lot of teens use public transport often here!)
- Her looking at some of the courses that require high ATARs, atp we don’t even know if she’s completing yr 12 or getting an atar?
- The way that she would sacrifice her education because she ‘wouldn’t have enough time to do it with youtube’, really shows how education is the lowest priority in the family
- I am glad that she is at least recognising the fact that youtube won’t last forever
I would love to see Sabre move out of home to go to uni. She could study a film course or something similar. I think she would be in for a bit of a shock though. Don’t think she’s ever had to write an essay before in her life judging from her handwriting.

I feel so bad for Sabre. She doesn't understand how the education system works. Her parents set her up to fail. I'd love to see her go on and get education outside her home but she has much to do before she will be able to be accepted into a University. Also so disappointed in Justin for saying that he doesn't care what she does. It's clear to everyone. I'm hoping Biggy and Naz learn from the situation Sabre is in now and how she is so unprepared for real life. Those 2 still have a chance to do whatever they want in life.

They put out this video “should sabre go to college” (with should spelt shoud!) yet we all know that this isn’t even a real question.

There’s no way they’ve had a proper chat with her about this. She makes comments about how she doesn’t wanna be a doctor. There are sooooooo many courses at uni, you can literally do anything. Her thinking you only go to uni to become a doctor shows she hasn’t been properly informed about uni.

Even if she found a course she wanted to do and a uni she wanted to go to, her education probably hasn’t been good enough to get her into one?

I really hope if she’s actually interested, that they look into it. It would help her so much and she’d gain great life skills and learn more how the real world is and what adult life is. But having not gone to school her life, I imagine she’d find it very tough.

Reactions: 5