Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Naz is old enough to put sunscreen on herself, why does Justin still do it? Do they apply all the kids’ sunscreen, surely they don’t do Sabre’s. I just find it a little strange but maybe they’re really concerned about the sun
I think they might be super careful now since Brooke had skin cancer removed from her face?

Reactions: 3
im kind of worried about sabre. she said "im just really emotional today- and this week, and the week before." its perfectly typical for a teenager to be emotional, but she hasnt really put anything like that into a video before.. i dont know. being isolated is very hard, having no personal space as a teenager/adult is VERY hard. i imagine she feels quite left out. everyone else her age is going to uni, or getting jobs or at least going to parties. i think she would be affected most by their isolation.

Reactions: 7
im kind of worried about sabre. she said "im just really emotional today- and this week, and the week before." its perfectly typical for a teenager to be emotional, but she hasnt really put anything like that into a video before.. i dont know. being isolated is very hard, having no personal space as a teenager/adult is VERY hard. i imagine she feels quite left out. everyone else her age is going to uni, or getting jobs or at least going to parties. i think she would be affected most by their isolation.
She’s probably stressed about having to do a challenge to win the biggest room, always being with her family, not having much of a social life with friends or people her age and missing out on a public school experience.They aren’t even home schooled properly. I feel so bad for her.

Reactions: 5
I’m really worried about Sabre. There’s no way she feels happy and free living how she is, she KNOWS turning 18 means you’re an adult, and when you turn 18 so much more of the world opens up for you, but instead she’s stuck working for her parents. I can almost guarantee she wants to do things on her own but due to the way she was raised she is probably absolutely terrified to go out into the world on her own without the very close support of her parents. She will want to make her own channel and make her own money, but probably fears Brooke and Justin will take control, and even though she is an adult she is probably not educated in her own adult rights and what’s actually normal for someone her age. Plus she probably doesn’t want to upset her family. Behind closed doors with cameras off we will never know how she is really treated, what rules are really in place. From someone who had an EXTREMELY controlling family and upbringing, I think she’s definitely starting to feel suffocated and stuck with all these responsibilities that she feels she can’t escape. I think a possible break down for Sabre is looming very soon..

Reactions: 9
I’m really worried about Sabre. There’s no way she feels happy and free living how she is, she KNOWS turning 18 means you’re an adult, and when you turn 18 so much more of the world opens up for you, but instead she’s stuck working for her parents. I can almost guarantee she wants to do things on her own but due to the way she was raised she is probably absolutely terrified to go out into the world on her own without the very close support of her parents. She will want to make her own channel and make her own money, but probably fears Brooke and Justin will take control, and even though she is an adult she is probably not educated in her own adult rights and what’s actually normal for someone her age. Plus she probably doesn’t want to upset her family. Behind closed doors with cameras off we will never know how she is really treated, what rules are really in place. From someone who had an EXTREMELY controlling family and upbringing, I think she’s definitely starting to feel suffocated and stuck with all these responsibilities that she feels she can’t escape. I think a possible break down for Sabre is looming very soon..
I agree, it’s incredibly sad. That family gives cult vibes. Those children are not equipped to live in the real world. They may have money but at the detriment to their childhood, mental health and any chance of growing up as well rounded people. I find it really sad . A life in front of the camera and almost every part of their lives up for the viewers. There will be some rebellion at some stage from one of them but it won’t make up for the lost years of their childhoods.

Reactions: 3
several members have already suggested this-sabre really needs professional help and right now.
counselling will not be enough- things in the real world will have to change.her parents will have to treat her differently,she needs a more active social life, to start dating,to be more independent,spend less time with the family and etc.
because all the fans support her and are mad with brooke with regard to the room she will receive the room she wants. not getting the room is probably one of the main reasons for her being so depressed
now.
i hope moving to sydney wont cause her to be more isolated. she does know some teenagers her age
and has some friends in newcastle.some of them from childhood.
does she have friends or people she knows in sydney?
does she know how to make friends in a new city?

i am not sure, so moving to sydney could really be hard for her.

Reactions: 1
I just watched the latest vlogs. Sabre acts like a spoilt 13 year old. She should just move out. I'm sure she could just a normal job, move into a share home. Like we all did that age. She could do night school or part time uni. She doesn't have the looks to make it as a you tuber or influencer. She should work on her own talents. Go into sports management or something else that actually makes her money. She isn't going to make a living selling art at the markets.

Reactions: 1
I just watched the latest vlogs. Sabre acts like a spoilt 13 year old. She should just move out. I'm sure she could just a normal job, move into a share home. Like we all did that age. She could do night school or part time uni. She doesn't have the looks to make it as a you tuber or influencer. She should work on her own talents. Go into sports management or something else that actually makes her money. She isn't going to make a living selling art at the markets.
It’s actually very difficult and not that normal these days to move out at 18. Plus, Sabre has been held back a lot by Brooke & Justin, I wouldn’t trust her to live alone. She isn’t spoilt, she’s standing up for what she has EARNED and deserved after making her parents heaps of money her whole teenage years. Brooke & Justin are the evil here, not Sabre. They treat her so poorly, her own room in a house bought with HER money is the least she deserves.

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure it's as simple as 'just getting a job' for somebody who has been isolated for years like the nn have. Sabre most likely has no qualifications since the 'homeschooling' they say they do if basically nonexistent, it is very obvious in the vlogs that they are all very behind on literacy and handwriting and do not seem to be receiving help or support to improve this, and she does not have typical social skills of most other 18 year olds either because she and all her siblings have been isolated for years. Brooke and Justin have never treated their children as the ages they are since they got into youtube, so Sabre obviously doesn't have the same maturity you would expect from an 18 year old which isn't her fault as her only social interactions are on the internet and with her siblings who are all younger than her.
This is also why it makes sense that Sabre doesn't have good knowledge of what she can do to make a living, since her parents haven't been there to support her in the transition to adulthood and actually help her prepare for her own life, sadly because they know that once their kids are gone they will actually have to start working to make a living rather than living off the profits that the kids make on youtube. I also find it quite sad that she thinks she will be a youtuber as she is probably aware that she is not equipped to do much else due to her parents' negligence.
(I also don't agree that somebody must be considered attractive in order to succeed on youtube, and I'm pretty sure that Sabre would have a chance of some success anyway since she already has a supportive fanbase, many of which have grown up with her and would probably be interested in seeing some more age-appropriate content from her rather than silly kids challenges, so there's no doubt she would have at least a small following support her if she had her own channel and own content.)

Reactions: 4
sabre is too imature and too emotionally dependent on her parents (and siblings) to leave home or to rebel.
she should at least begin to study at the university/tafe or begin some kind of vocational training.
she recently told us that she wouldn t go to the university because she needs time to do youtube.
but she could study part time and still do youtube. why arent her parents encouraging her to
do so?
are they too stupid or are they really too selfish and prefer that she spends all her time working for them
and remaining depedent on them.
i doubt sabre can really succeed on her own on youtube.she does have a a supportive fanbase which would show an interest in a more mature, age appropriate channel.
but sabre would have to be more mature herself to be able to have a more mature channel.she is still too childish and lacks the relevant life experience because she has been isolated for a long time.
she also needs encouragement and support from her parents for this and probably wont receive it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Being isolated as a teenager ( grounded for 4 years, never told when I would be ungrounded, wasn’t allowed a phone or to see friends only allowed to go to school and back) I rebelled and ended up moving out at 16, leaving school ect just to realise I had no social skills. It was extremely hard to go into the world and get a job, live like a normal human being. I gained over 50kilos I was too scared to get a job and make friends because I didn’t know how, even leaving the house was terrifying. Even though my situation is very different I know what social isolation does to you and it is extremely detrimental at her age to have people around her that are not just her immediate family. I’m still dealing with the effects from the isolation 11 years after it started. It can be irreversible damage and I have massive fears Sabre will end up with severe social anxiety because of this. Yes her family has money, popularity, opportunities (online 🙄). However this is not enough for someone that wants to be independent and find their way in the world. She needs therapy and a lot of it to build years of social skills she missed out on. If she really wants to do YouTube for a living I believe it is possible, as long as it is on her own terms and her own bank account. But I do agree she should do some studies and work on other skills apart from YouTube, this will help build her self esteem as I see she does put herself down a lot on the vlogs.

Reactions: 6
So in the latest blog they are looking at apartments for saver and then it gets to the last one which they are considering and they don’t show it because of safety I assume so why have they shown their house for everyone to see should they not also value safety and privacy in their own home, I guess that saver will obviously be living alone but it’s not different in my eyes privacy is privacy and the whole family should be entitled to it

I personally don’t think she will move out she’s too immature and she needs to experience living in the new house with her own bed for a while before the decide to buy her a 1 million dollar apartment

Reactions: 2
It’s just another click bait. She won’t move out.
Also they are definitely buying comments.
The trick to recognising this is the comments are using variations of exactly the same comments.
Once you realise when channels are doing this, it’s easy to spot.
The ones from the lasteat video is “appreciate”. Scroll through.

I noticed in Sabre and Naz’s vlog on nnd they label naz’s coffee as “decaf” clearly on the screen. I wonder if that’s a sign that they do read here? As people were unsure of her drinking coffee so much at such a young age.

I highly doubt sabre will move into an apartment, I think moving into the bondi house and having her own room should be the first step before jumping to her own apartment

Reactions: 5
the title + thumbnail were definitely meant to be clickbait, but sabres reaction seemed totally genuine to me. naz said at the beginning of the nnds vlog that "mentally shes sabres age" which gives some insight i think.

• Wow
It’s just another click bait. She won’t move out.
Also they are definitely buying comments.
The trick to recognising this is the comments are using variations of exactly the same comments.
Once you realise when channels are doing this, it’s easy to spot.
The ones from the lastest video is “appreciate”. Scroll through.
Wow, those are bought comments? I didn't realise. I thought they were just the little legends parroting each other for upvotes.

Reactions: 7