Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the big secret is they finally bought a house or got their dream house but maybe they’re having another baby as well because when Sockie asks if the secret was “the baby?”, Brooke says “no, the house”. Could there be a couple of secrets soon to be revealed?

But if the next Vlog is “so emotional”, could it be another baby? Maybe this baby was a surprise and not through IVF because if it was an IVF baby I feel like there would’ve been more discussion in blogs about it or hinting at it.

Reactions: 3
I feel like the big secret is they finally bought a house or got their dream house but maybe they’re having another baby as well because when Sockie asks if the secret was “the baby?”, Brooke says “no, the house”. Could there be a couple of secrets soon to be revealed?

But if the next Vlog is “so emotional”, could it be another baby? Maybe this baby was a surprise and not through IVF because if it was an IVF baby I feel like there would’ve been more discussion in blogs about it or hinting at it.
pretty sure Justin has had a vasectomy which is why they did IVF last time?

Reactions: 4
I really hope they aren't even considering another baby. Sockie already has the 2 little ones to look after. I can't imagine a third for her to babysit all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They are famous for planting seeds of information for views, and then it never materialises. I don’t think Sabre would be happy about another baby and that reaction almost looked like joy and relief, perhaps a new house with a room of her own, we can only hope. They are already struggling to give the children they have their own rooms. I do wonder what the baby comment is about, perhaps if they have a new house, they need new suspense content to keep people coming back.

You are definitely right!! The changes that happen to your body during puberty are a lot for anyone to take in. These changes were even more rapid for Sabre, she practically developed a woman’s body in one night. I imagine she would’ve experienced great body dysmorphia because of this. Plus, she doesn’t hang out with friends very often, she’s almost always with her siblings. Unfortunately, everyone compares their looks to those around them and the people Sabre is always around are her siblings. Naz is much younger and her body will change just like Sabre’s has, she has a child body right now but healthy weight gain is apart of growing up and is bound to happen for her. This is something Sabre doesn’t seem to realise. I think instead of calling her beautiful, and arranging beauty appointments, Brooke should sit Sabre down and explain that her body is different to Naz’s because she is a woman and that these body changes are amazing. And just talk about learning to love your body instead of change it. I’m really insecure too and wish someone would have had this convo with me when I was Sabre’s age.
Weight gain is also an expected side effect of stopping the growth hormones per studies I've read.

Brooke should have the same conversation with Naz. She is trying to grow up faster than she should by wearing padded bras. She's 11, she doesn't need to do that.

I saw someone on tiktok suggest that maybe the baby news is that sabre has found out she’ll be able to have children in the future? Wasn’t it a possibility that she wouldn’t be able to have children?

Reactions: 1
it would be insane if brooke had a baby now.
another possibilty-she thought she may be pregnant and it turned out she wasnt.she talked about a emotional rooler coaster and this could be it.
they did a vlog about this exact topic almost 2 years ago.
sabre was very unhappy then about the possibility of having a new baby and there is no reason to think she has changed her mind.she seemed very happy after hearing about the secret and it must be about the new house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
NNT recently posted a video on how the norris nuts views are rapidly dropping... i wonder whag u think of this

Reactions: 1
NNT recently posted a video on how the norris nuts views are rapidly dropping... i wonder whag u think of this
I find that NNT account very weird.

also how they started promoting their personal channel and was sharing my their face once they got a large amount of subscribers

Reactions: 5
Can we also talk about their recent norris nuts do stuff.(maybe not the most recent but it was my parents rate my Halloween fits or smth like that) but Sabre's last outfit??!?! I get that she us 17 and ig its normal but for it to be posted on the internet for creeps to see and for people who look up to her is just smth else man

Reactions: 2
naz is eleven and conscious of how a glow up vlog could affect viewers, sabre is 17 and doesn't seem to understand her 'i eat too much to be a model or wear low rise' could be. everyone talks about how naz is physically growing up faster (wearing makeup older clothes ect) but shes definitely developing emotional intelligence faster too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we also talk about their recent norris nuts do stuff.(maybe not the most recent but it was my parents rate my Halloween fits or smth like that) but Sabre's last outfit??!?! I get that she us 17 and ig its normal but for it to be posted on the internet for creeps to see and for people who look up to her is just smth else man
Ikr! Not them saying that they wouldn’t want her to go out in a specific outfit, but then precede to post it online where literally anyone can see it!

naz is eleven and conscious of how a glow up vlog could affect viewers, sabre is 17 and doesn't seem to understand her 'i eat too much to be a model or wear low rise' could be. everyone talks about how naz is physically growing up faster (wearing makeup older clothes ect) but shes definitely developing emotional intelligence faster too.
I was thinking this as well! I feel like Naz has a better understanding of the effect that there content can have, so she aimed to do the glowup in a fun light. I hate how the parents complain about her being ‘sketchy’, when they are the ones raising her online surrounded by the influence of other girls, especially older ones!

• Heart
I have high hopes for Naz. Even though she is the youngest of the main 4 Norris Nuts, she’s definitely the most mature and most clued up. She also comes across and the most “normal” (I hate that word) but if you compared all of the Norris Nuts to “normal” people their ages, Naz is the only one who would match with them.
I wish Brooke and Justin would let her be who she wants to be, it’s not “sketchy”, she’s exploring who she is which is normal, but sadly Brooke and Justin don’t see that as they think the other’s stunted mental growth is normal instead. Poor Naz.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have high hopes for Naz. Even though she is the youngest of the main 4 Norris Nuts, she’s definitely the most mature and most clued up. She also comes across and the most “normal” (I hate that word) but if you compared all of the Norris Nuts to “normal” people their ages, Naz is the only one who would match with them.
I wish Brooke and Justin would let her be who she wants to be, it’s not “sketchy”, she’s exploring who she is which is normal, but sadly Brooke and Justin don’t see that as they think the other’s stunted mental growth is normal instead. Poor Naz.
100%, I wish they would just get her into a normal school as I feel she has the most potential with making friends her own age and getting a proper education.

I feel as if their education is definitely being neglected as we never see them doing any form of schoolwork, and based off of evidence of handwriting and such. If they included more about school in their vlogs, it would be beneficial as their audience is of the demographic attending school, making them a bit more relatable. I’m just worried because when youtube falls in a heap in a few years they are going to have no education or career to sustain themselves, especially the older kids.

• Heart
They're not dropping by that much but they have dropped, I dou merch isn't selling well now either.
That's probably because she's been online at an earlier age and has been influenced more. I think they're very overprotective, which they should be to a point since she's only 11 but I agree with the sketchy bit. That isn't really healthy.
100%, I wish they would just get her into a normal school as I feel she has the most potential with making friends her own age and getting a proper education.

I feel as if their education is definitely being neglected as we never see them doing any form of schoolwork, and based off of evidence of handwriting and such. If they included more about school in their vlogs, it would be beneficial as their audience is of the demographic attending school, making them a bit more relatable. I’m just worried because when youtube falls in a heap in a few years they are going to have no education or career to sustain themselves, especially the older kids.
They're going to realise it sooner or later and be disappointed they weren't prepared more. They would be more relatable if they attended school sadly they would be bullied as well. I do think Naz and the younger kids should go. But you just know it will never happen, they're selfish and it would affect their filming schedule. So they will never allow it.

Reactions: 5
unlike sabre naz has self confidence about her body and looks.
so she can treat her glow up as something she did for the fun and because she was bored.
and she can tell her fans that they are all beautiful with or without a glow up.
sabre couldnt say this because she doesnt feel that way.
she also enjoys glow ups and trying on new clothes in the many vlogs she made about this recently.
but for her this is much more serious.she has a negative self -image about her body and looks and many insecurities about this.
she is always trying to prove to herslf and her fans that she isnt ugly , that she is presentable,
and that she is good looking enough to go out with her friends and to have a boyfriend.

• Heart