Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Sockies “service” dog didn’t want to walk anymore because he was too ‘tired’. Hmm
There was a caption that explained that Sockie took Winky on a 7km walk that morning, iirc. So that's probably why he was so tired.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
There was a caption that explained that Sockie took Winky on a 7km walk that morning, iirc. So that's probably why he was so tired.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw that, I just thought if he really was a real service dog then he either would keep walking (the dog shouldn’t just stop working bc he was too ‘stubborn’ as they said). Or they shouldn’t take their tiny dog on such a long walk when he (supposedly) has to work all day.

Reactions: 3
from nazs last vlog and some other recent vlogs we can see that naz and sockie -that were not very close-have become much closer.they spend time together,go to coffe shops together and etc.
naz is more close
to biggy and sabre, but now she closer to sockie as well.
as usual there is no sign of friends. naz spent her holiday at home alone.she went shopping with her mother and went out a few times to coffe shops with her siblings.
(who dont seem to have much of a social life either)

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe in the recent video Brooke confirmed that the whole family are up by 4am to start the day. The kids have a bedtime of 9pm. That’s only 7 hours of sleep.
Naz sometimes stays up later (11pm) and doesn’t wake until 8am. I’m not surprised, that’s still only 9 hours of sleep, their little bodies must be so tired!

Reactions: 8
There's so much stuff to process from that video. Sabre has a bedtime? Brooke invested in a crypto scam? Everyone thinks Naz is gonna get pregnant as a teen? Why would anybody think that?

Reactions: 7
There's so much stuff to process from that video. Sabre has a bedtime? Brooke invested in a crypto scam? Everyone thinks Naz is gonna get pregnant as a teen? Why would anybody think that?
I couldn't get through the first 2 minutes after Naz said she wants her future kids to be in a reality show and give them acrylics. Though that is basically how she was raised so I'm not surprised. Brooke falling for a crypto scam sounds exactly like Brooke lol. Someone needs to protect these kids' fortune

sabre wont go to the university because she wants to continue doing youtube.
why am i not surprised.
doesnt she and her stupid parents understand that she can study part time and continue doing youtube.
how much money did they lose on the crypto scam?! the parents are stupid and irresponsible-they shouldnt be managing their kids hard earned money.
sabre still has a bedtime?!
and why do they get up so early for?

Reactions: 4
Naz seems to be a little trouble maker, which I usually wouldn’t be agreeing with, but I absolutely love the fact she’s going to make the next few years difficult for Brooke and Justin. She seems very strong willed, as long as she stays safe, good on her.

Reactions: 11
I know this is random but Sockie looked really lovely in their latest video. I know most of you might not agree with me but I think she is most likely to quit YouTube out of the Norris nuts yes i know she is very close to Brooke and is quite loyal but I see more of her having a private life in the future. She may enjoy YouTube and participating in the challenges but I don’t think she likes fame sometimes and gets overwhelmed sometimes like she didn’t want to go to the red carpet few months ago. At least that’s my impression

biggy was too upset about seeing a box of tampons its really not that big a deal lmao
exactly, it aint like there was blood on it or anything. Quite surprised with Naz aswell I know she is still a bit young but shouldnt she know about it aswell. And good on Sabre for telling biggy 'just say tampons' idk why biggy felt the need to say "woman things"

Reactions: 6
it seems that sockie now takes very very long walks.
and that she takes winky with her.
in naz last vlog we saw how hard it is for him . he didnt want to come with naz and sockie to the coffee shop because he was very tired.

Reactions: 1
it seems that sockie now takes very very long walks.
and that she takes winky with her.
in naz last vlog we saw how hard it is for him . he didnt want to come with naz and sockie to the coffee shop because he was very tired.
Sockie is clearly taking winky for LONG walks because she’s 16 and wants to escape her house where she doesn’t fit in. She is SO different to Brooke, Justin and the other NN which I absolutely love for her! Yes winky struggles, however they shouldn’t stop sockie for going for long walks if thats what helps her regulate her emotions/gets a break from her chaotic household

Reactions: 12
biggy was too upset about seeing a box of tampons its really not that big a deal lmao
To be fair, he shouldn’t have to be sharing a room with his 18 & 16 year old sisters. No, boys shouldn’t be grossed out by periods, but I can understand a 14 year old boy being annoyed that his sisters leave them around the room they share with him. But, that’s no-ones fault other than Brooke & Justin’s.

I know this is random but Sockie looked really lovely in their latest video. I know most of you might not agree with me but I think she is most likely to quit YouTube out of the Norris nuts yes i know she is very close to Brooke and is quite loyal but I see more of her having a private life in the future. She may enjoy YouTube and participating in the challenges but I don’t think she likes fame sometimes and gets overwhelmed sometimes like she didn’t want to go to the red carpet few months ago. At least that’s my impression
i was thinking this too! out of all of them she would defs be the most likely to quit yt and live a quiet normal life lol. i like that biggy and sockie want to start using their real names as well, but i can’t believe that brooke wanted to change biggy to his legal name like wtf??? god the parents annoy the living hell out of me trying to act like teens with their kids and be involved in the vids to take all the money

From their most embarrassing stories it seems the kids have friends which is good.

I can’t believe sabre, at 18 years old, has a set bedtime of 9pm. And I can’t believe they make the kids get up at 4/5pm. Yes 9pm is probs sensible for a naz and biggy as they are younger, and maybe 9:30/10 for sockie. But sabre should be allowed to go to bed when she wants. The younger kids (biggy, naz) should be getting 8 hours sleep minimum… they’re literally growing children.

I feel like you can tell it hurts sabre how lenient Brooke and Justin are with Naz. You can tell Sabre knows Naz will probably get to have a more typical teenage life that she never got to experience and I do feel for her.

Reactions: 6
exactly, it aint like there was blood on it or anything. Quite surprised with Naz aswell I know she is still a bit young but shouldnt she know about it aswell. And good on Sabre for telling biggy 'just say tampons' idk why biggy felt the need to say "woman things"
Did Naz not know what a tampon was or what? I was using them at her age as do so many others. I know theyre a family of late bloomers but still 🙃

Reactions: 5
Sockie is clearly taking winky for LONG walks because she’s 16 and wants to escape her house where she doesn’t fit in. She is SO different to Brooke, Justin and the other NN which I absolutely love for her! Yes winky struggles, however they shouldn’t stop sockie for going for long walks if thats what helps her regulate her emotions/gets a break from her chaotic household
She's been hinting at an interest in hiking, so maybe she's training for a bush walkabout or hiking in the mountains. If so, she should get a backpack to carry Winky if he gets too tired and refuses to budge. I had a small dog when I was a kid and it acted the same when she got tired.

She's been hinting at an interest in hiking, so maybe she's training for a bush walkabout or hiking in the mountains. If so, she should get a backpack to carry Winky if he gets too tired and refuses to budge. I had a small dog when I was a kid and it acted the same when she got tired.
She'd do better with a bigger dog that's of a breed that's more trainable and walkable like a golden retriever or a labrador. JMO - not that I want them to get another dog

i think the long walks sockie is taking and her interest in hiking -alone!-show her deep need for getting away from people , for privacy, and quiet .newcastle is a small quiet town that fits her.
in bondi she will overwhelmed by the crowds and general lack of quiet. she will not be happy there.she is just starting to deal with the various serious problems that she has because she is on the spectrum and the move could set her back.
it is not surprising that she wasnt excited about moving to bondi. the parents knew how unfit bondi was for sockie-brooke talked about it- and how sockie felt.
but they went ahead and bought the house while ignoring sockies most basic needs.
and recently brooke has somehow convinced sockie that she will like it there. so she wont have to feel so
bad for being(with justin) so selfish and egocentric about this