Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
the new nn do stuff clog was sabres, it was the classic trying on clothes vlog, but there were a few things that stood out.
1. a lottt of body/face comments. i get it. saber is a teenager, of course she has insecurities, god knows i do. but these are excessive. im very concerned for her mental health, for what her audience will pick up, and for naz. sabre talked about how her side profile is "horrific", how she "isn't skinny enough for low rise" and how she "eats too much to be a model." first of all, saber is stunning. it is awful she doesn't feel that way. second, there is no size limit on low rise. there is nothing wrong with not being skinny, but saber is. anyone watching that vlog ESPECIALLY young impressionable viewers who are her size, or bigger are going to hear that they are too big and cant wear certain things, which inst true at all. she also seems to be comparing herself to naz, who is ELEVEN. not only are 11 and 18 year old bodies SUPPOSED to be different but im worried this could negatively affect naz. that leaves the model comment. first, thats such a harmful stereotype. second... no one NO ONE with an audience should be promoting eating not enough for the sake of looks/jobs. i hope for her sake, and the sake of the legends, she gets the help she needs.
2. i dont think naz is as unaware of how she is viewed online as it seems. she mentioned that she didnt want her feet in the vlog, which makes me think she knows the internet can be a dangerous place for young girls. thats good.
3. saber said "if i die my money will be split between my siblings" as a joke, sockie asked how much it is, and sabre replied "like, 200 300?" confirming that she isnt getting any money from the channel. i hope that changes when she turns 18, or that she starts her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

elissa911

Hey! I'm new to this forum. Over these holidays i've been looking after my younger cousins and the 'Norris Nuts' are constantly playing on TV, so i've been watching their channel.

I don't know if i'm only one annoyed by this. But the kids are constantly like 'I'm spending this from my pocket money' and they only have x amount. As well as not wanting to seem greedy by asking Brooke or Justin for things, when the kids are basically making ALL the income. We also constantly see Brooke splurging money on overpriced stupid things like the painting she gifted to Naz, and her meaningful jewellery and clothes.

That money should be going into savings for the kids, since they're the ones generating it. This is consistent in many family channels the kids are not financially protected.

Tanny2034

What I think would be fair is the 4 breadwinners of the family (Sabre, Naz, Biggy & Sockie), get their own rooms since they earn the income. Brooke & Justin can share a room with the little ones. The kids just vlog, edit and clean, do brookes bidding. How about justin & Brooke cook once in a while. At least show everyone you are contributing to the household other than watching the babies.

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
So Brooke confirmed she hasn’t cooked for 5 years & that Justin doesn’t know how to cook. Please don’t tell me Disco and Charm have only ever lived on microwave meals and take outs. So unhealthy 😢
Probably explains why Sockie had a strong interest / obsession with cooking for a while, I'd wanna learn to cook too if my mum and never bothered to teach me or feed me real food!

GryffindorOfTheYear

I can’t believe Naz had to ring the vets herself about the Guinea pig, she’s a child And shouldn’t have to do that, I understand giving her responsibilty, but that’s when parenrs need to step in, I’m surprised the vets even spoke to her and didn’t ask for a parent. and child should not be handling medication to give to an animal, a simple mistake could cause massive problems.
my daughter is a year younger than Naz, and we have pets, and occasionally she will help feed and give water to them, but their healthcare and important stuff, is an adults job
Same as you, I'm all for children helping to take care and responsibility of family pets but to an extent - cleaning after, feeding, changing out water, etc. Stuff that is age appropriate.

I had my 1st pet that was mine, not the family's, at around 13/14 (a hamster). He died suddenly at around 1, but if he were to have gotten sick, my parents would've stepped in at that point, not made me deal with it.

A child that young shouldn't be responsible for medication. Meds literally say to keep away from children! And someone said before she was doing the meds whilst also looking after Charm which is SO dangerous!
Even as an adult, I worry about making sure I give the family pet the right med, the right amount, in the right time frame! A child should never have that pressure.

PippaXY123

I think it’s awful them going through sabres phone.. she’s literally an adult in 3 months, they clearly don’t respect her privacy. Even the whole room thing they’re teasing again, saying would you rather move to Sydney and share or have your own room in Queensland… why does she need to pick she should have her own room regardless! You can tell how fed up sabre is getting when brookes changed her mind to Queensland again (though who knows how long that will last). I also find it so annoying how when Justin was trying to say something serious about how boys shouldn’t take advantage of sabre and Brooke was there just giggling away… like what’s funny about that?

• Heart

honeybee89

The comments Sabre makes about her looks are so upsetting to me, she is absolutely gorgeous. Although I do understand that wanting to lose a little bit of weight to feel more confident is okay- these comments Sabre has been making that are been shared with her young audience are so damaging. NN fans are mostly around 10 because they make videos with challenges for 10-year-old but then the norris nuts decide to through in random comments that dont suit that age range? If Sabre had her own channel for teens her age where she talked about fashion, makeup and her other interests but then mentioned it I don't think it would be nearly as bad. No I am not saying that Sabre SHOULD be thinking she needs to loose weight to look good in "low rise" but at least her audience would be more mature and able to process that better. All in all though, it's not easy to just say that she shouldn't be thinking about that, because that could possibly lead to her feeling she cant open up to anyone about those struggles. Personally, I think Sabre should talk to a therapist before it goes too far as feeling bad about your weight can turn into issues much bigger...

Sorry for the rant!

• Heart

PippaXY123

They've officially gone stagnant. Look at how many new views/subs they had 2 years ago compared to now
would explain why they seem so desperate for views lately.. practically begging for subscribers every video and doing “share” competitions… so much for we’re not like that and we don’t clickbait …

Does anyone find their latest Norris nuts do stuff video so distasteful… like especially these days there are so many people struggling with cost of living and can’t afford food ans they just brought $500 worth of McDonald’s to waste it… I get they wanted the tickets but they could’ve done something good with this like give out the food abs just keep the tickets.. they didn’t even end up winning everything so $500 down the drain 🙄

naz is eleven and conscious of how a glow up vlog could affect viewers, sabre is 17 and doesn't seem to understand her 'i eat too much to be a model or wear low rise' could be. everyone talks about how naz is physically growing up faster (wearing makeup older clothes ect) but shes definitely developing emotional intelligence faster too.

• Heart

HappyArms

I just noticed with the past two vlogs that Sockie is going through a growth spurt. She’s towering over Sabre and widening out a bit. Her physique is starting to resemble her mother’s.

PoppyJ322

The comments Sabre makes about her looks are so upsetting to me, she is absolutely gorgeous. Although I do understand that wanting to lose a little bit of weight to feel more confident is okay- these comments Sabre has been making that are been shared with her young audience are so damaging. NN fans are mostly around 10 because they make videos with challenges for 10-year-old but then the norris nuts decide to through in random comments that dont suit that age range? If Sabre had her own channel for teens her age where she talked about fashion, makeup and her other interests but then mentioned it I don't think it would be nearly as bad. No I am not saying that Sabre SHOULD be thinking she needs to loose weight to look good in "low rise" but at least her audience would be more mature and able to process that better. All in all though, it's not easy to just say that she shouldn't be thinking about that, because that could possibly lead to her feeling she cant open up to anyone about those struggles. Personally, I think Sabre should talk to a therapist before it goes too far as feeling bad about your weight can turn into issues much bigger...

Sorry for the rant!

yes I agree, it’s really distressing to see such a beautiful and slim girl be so convinced that she is ugly, or not skinny enough ect, it must be exhausting for her, she is very slim, but her body is changing from a little girl to being a women so she will gain some weight and hips get wider ect. I think all of them have been made to obsess about their body weight, food restrictions, hardcore workout routines, the kids were all extremely thin, which could have been their genetics, but with the work outs and food restrictions I wouldn’t be surprised if it did contribute. Brooke and Justin’s own insecurities and body issues are regularly discussed, I have mentioned it before, but let’s not forget the hysteria about Justin dying because he is overweight! All teenage girls develop insecurities but this does seem excessive!

• Heart
Brooke if you see this: YOU HAD A PUPPY WHICH ENDED UP DYING, YOU HAVE A DOG RIGHT NOW WHICH YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF AND YOU PAID $100,000 FOR A DOG YOU GAVE AWAY.
YOU DONT. NEED. ANOTHER. PUPPY.
I get it looks cute but that doesn’t mean you have to get it!!!

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Sounds like they're scrambling for content and views knowing they're on the decline. What they need to do is stop with the additional pets, find a house they can actually afford (and that's big enough to give at the older kids their own rooms), save what they have rather than spending it on expensive holidays, and prepare their kids for adulthood
Brooke and Justin also need to get jobs. They have had a golden run and have obviously made millions off the youtube channel - surely the parents didn't expect to be living the high life off the backs of their kids forever? Each one of the four older kids should have investment accounts/ trust funds in the range of hundreds of thousands of dollars because they have been the ones earning the money. I bet that hasn't happened though. Just to add as well that I think that the who can eat the most food challenges are beyond appalling in the way that they use their platform to influence children's attitudes about food (and some of their audience of kids will already have eating disorders). Brooke and Justin should certainly be aware of this, but Sabre at 18 should as well - although I guess she is young for her age, and has her own body image issues (even more reason for the not to do binge eating vlogs)

opal73

VIP Member
Poor Sabre, she's absolutely crushed. Why get the kid's hopes up? They should have waited to see if they actually won the auction before telling them at all. Now we know there's no way they're getting a new house anytime soon. I'd be curious to know how much it went for though. By the sound of it (game room, multiple large appliances) it was a pretty big house.

I can definitely see Sabre beginning to resent her parents.

According to reddit the NN bid just under $10M

Last edited:

Lilo7812

What Brooke did in yesterday’s vlog was really wrong. She should have not gathered all her children to tell Sockie that she was flying in business class in front of her children, yes Sabre could have had a better attitude but I can understand her feelings, it felt like Brooke was saying "Hey guys I'm surprising one of my kids a seat in business class and the rest of you can p*** off" like Naz said it was an awkward surprise. It was hurtful for the NN, Biggy dealt the situation the most mature (he really has matured in the past years). I wouldn't be surprised Brooke did this to create rivalries between them and it shocked me she couldn’t afford 4 tickets. I personally think all 4 should or none but poor Sockie was put in an uncomfortable situation and I'm glad she had such a good time of experiencing in business class. It really annoyed me this morning seeing comments on the vlog saying "proof that Sockie is the favourite child" Sockie is such a sweetheart.

I didn’t see the pictures mentioned above as I didn’t watch the vlog until today, however I noticed in the clip that they did keep in, the large amount of posey content pics sabre took on this trip (they are blurred in the video but you can still sort of make out what they are). The poor girl is trying her best to make content, and Brooke does mention it’s what sabre wants to do in the future now she’s almost 18.

The thing is, the posing and the outfits are normal, she’s literally 3 months off 18. It just does not match with the nature of their channel or their young fan base. Sabre needs her own YouTube channel where she can build a more mature fan base of similar ages to her. She also needs to update her instagram, her profile pic is about 6 years old, and she doesn’t post regularly enough to be an influencer atm.

I do wonder whether Brooke doesn’t want her to have her own channel as she worried people will watch her videos over NN videos (seeing as the NN channel was originally sabres, and many people started watching them because of her). If people prefer sabres channel over the NN channels, and sabre is 18, then it’ll be sabres money and not Brooke’s to control for once.

Also, Her TikTok including the ‘butt pic’ at first just made me think she’s showing people she’s ready to grow up and change her content around (as said already). but then at the same time I felt a bit uncomfortable as you can kind of sense her naivety. I feel she is too trusting of the “legends” and truly sees her TikTok followers as her friends. But surely she must’ve been taught about weird people on the internet and is old enough to choose whether or not to post bikini pics?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know this is random but Sockie looked really lovely in their latest video. I know most of you might not agree with me but I think she is most likely to quit YouTube out of the Norris nuts yes i know she is very close to Brooke and is quite loyal but I see more of her having a private life in the future. She may enjoy YouTube and participating in the challenges but I don’t think she likes fame sometimes and gets overwhelmed sometimes like she didn’t want to go to the red carpet few months ago. At least that’s my impression
i was thinking this too! out of all of them she would defs be the most likely to quit yt and live a quiet normal life lol. i like that biggy and sockie want to start using their real names as well, but i can’t believe that brooke wanted to change biggy to his legal name like wtf??? god the parents annoy the living hell out of me trying to act like teens with their kids and be involved in the vids to take all the money

olivie

The entitlement with Biggy needs to be put in check.

However, I will never understand why they're making a sacrifice - or rather why they've forced the children to - when they could have purchased a much newer, finished, bigger home if they would have been willing to budge from Bondi a bit. 🙄

I highly doubt that they'll take advantage of any real opportunities in Bondi. Their main job is vlogging... they could have easily lived elsewhere and traveled to Bondi as much as they wanted to.

Bluerobin

I'm glad nothing happened to Naz it was a very concerning turn of events especially since she's just 12 and famous and they're in a foreign country. I don't understand how Naz could have just stayed in Zara for an hour still assuming that Sabre was coming back and why didn't Sabre or Justin see her? Especially since Sabre said it was a small shop.

All of the older Norris nuts should be carrying a phone on them for safety- it could even just be a cheap phone that you can only make phone calls on. In that situation Sabre could have rang Naz immediately and found her in 10 seconds.

PippaXY123

Sums up how they treat animals like objects, it makes me so angry 😡 a puppy is a big commitment, winning a game/ challenge is NOT a reason to get a puppy! they’ve already proven they are careless with animals …and not only that they’re planning on buying from a puppy mill once again

Last edited:
  • Sad