Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TuppenceMcreedy

this whole thing with the puppy has led me onto here.

I feel totally sick, first - the martyred "it wasn't anyone's fault." and the long winded explanation of Justin never wanting a dog (!?) like we give a shit.
Then when they spoke about the puppy in past tense, my insides went cold.
5 days. 5 fucking days, in a house with at least 6 people who were more than capable of keeping an eye on her.
All the love and attention and videos (!!!) leading up to her arrival, then showing her off to the camera. Clearly that love didn't continue when itthey weren't actively earning money from her.

Whether it was indirect or not, it is 100% Brooke and Justin's fault that that puppy died. They killed her from neglect. My guess is no one was watching her and she fell down the steep stairs and snapped her back and/or neck. An incredibly terrifying, painful and slow death, for a baby.
I'm disgusted in them. I guarantee that this death was 100% preventable.I've always been annoyed at Brooke and Justin's clear lack of intelligence and education, esp considering their kids follow suit, but to be so empty-headed about looking after a puppy. There's absolutely no excuse.

Let's not forget how quickly those puppies were being purchased in the previous (monetised) vlogs, they robbed that baby of a life with a family that could look after her properly. All good though, one of those videos would have earned them back the money they used purchasing the puppy, whose life they ended.

Fuck you Brooke and Justin.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Jwishy

i hope i can write this.
sockie does not(!) have autism!!
sockie does not have high functioning autism( asperger)!
the "happy hands" tic does not show she has autism. some people have this tic ( or similar tics) without being autistic.
sockie has normal emotional, social, linguistic, and communicative skills.
you need to lack skills in one or more of these fields to have autism.
sockie has normal skills in all of these fields-so she cant be autistic.
also-look up "autism" in wikipedia. sockie does not fit the definition and doesnt have any of the symptoms.
I don’t think anybody can say whether Sockie’s emotional, social, communication and language skills are typical or not. The videos they produce only show small snippets of their daily life.

What we can see from what they show is that Sockie displays ‘happy arms’ and has restricted interests such as her cooking and previously it was battery packs.

As somebody who assesses ASD as part of my job, girls present very differently to boys. ASD is also just that, a spectrum. I work with a lot of girls who are ‘high functioning’ and if you didn’t know them well would question how they met the criteria for an ASD diagnosis. It’s not as simple as a google search or Wikipedia (which is not a reliable source of information). ASD diagnosis, especially in girls is hugely complex. We are still learning so much about ASD in girls and how differently it presents to boys. When people think of somebody with ASD they often think of a boy who loves trains or cars and is unable to talk. ASD is so much more complex and varied than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ranty McRantington

I don't understand why they published the first two videos knowing the fate of the poor little puppy.

Everything for them is just for views and this proves it.

That warning they put at the start of the video too, saying go and ask your parents etc. That's just going to make children of a YouTube watching age want to watch it more and if they think their parents may not let them watch it they're not going to tell their parents first!!

Also, if they don't want people to speculate and make up story's there's alot of other ways they could have dealt with this scenario. I.e. Not post about the puppy at all, from the start. They could have also told the story of what happened with the puppy but in a delicate way, for example 'Justin tripped over the puppy in the middle of the night when it was dark'. Instead of just saying that Justin caused the death of the puppy, but then making it look so dodgy by all of the weird language they used, which obviously made them look so guilty. I too don't think the puppy was intentionally injured, however I have spent the best part of two years watching Norris Nuts with my son, so I'd like to think Im pretty sure none of them would intentionally injure an animal. However it wasn't so long ago Nas 'accidentally' lost one of the guinea pigs under the house, and instead of all of them put their full concentration into trying to catch the poor thing, they were filming it for content!!!

I do think Brooke is the main instigator regarding content and what to use for content and when to film. I think they should have definitely just deleted all of the puppy content, I just don't think it's very... I can't think of the correct word to describe it so I'll use classy!!

Sorry for the rant, it's been a long time coming from me for The Norris Nuts!! Poor little Bubba x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I was somewhat surprised with what Sabre said after a brief discussion on the new puppy as if it could be seen like their replacing Bubba.
“They do that with people, someone’s wife dies, they get another wife. It’s not that big a deal”

After almost choking on my coffee, I was like did she really say that? Yup, she sure did. That had to be the most lacking of empathy from someone so young I’ve ever heard. I love Sabre, but that was a really weird thing to say. Does she see living things as replaceable just like inanimate objects?

I also did get the sense she did not want to take part in the video, only having a couple of appearances, I bet she felt uncomfortable with the whole thing, and is consciously distancing herself from it all. Can’t say I blame her for that…. I mean come on, the praying over Bubba’s burial place was weird as hell.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It was so dumb of them to get a tiny puppy in a tiny house with tons of people in it. It rubbed me the wrong way how Brooke and Justin were making it all about “poor us please don’t hate us” at the start of the video, like they just ended a life. The puppy died in a very traumatic way, they must have really crushed it to die almost immediately, the poor thing. Also it’s not good taste to include ads in that sad video shows they only really care about making money. In fact they shouldn’t have posted the prior videos of the puppy it’s just sad for everyone- but then again they got tons of vows from the puppy videos so I guess they don’t really care

• Sad
Why am I not surprised at all that their puppy died, from being in the ‘wrong place at the wrong time’ and getting hurt. Sabre literally didn’t want a dog because it would be too overcrowded in the house, and i think it’s clear 6 kids and a dog was too much.

I do feel bad for them and obviously they’re very upset, but isn’t it just kind of obvious this would happen :(

• Sad
When i said i've never seen evidence of Brooke being nasty/spiteful i'm going to take it back. I remember sometime back where Sabre had to have some teeth removed before her braces were fitted. And Brooke pranked her that she needed to fast for 24hrs, considering Sabre hadn't eaten that day and everyone was having a meal while Sabre sat by herself thinking of 24hrs without food. I think that was incredibly bloody cruel, it actually made me angry that a parent would put their own kid through that. I actually re-watched it, and you could see how distressed Sabre was.....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

lineylouisa

I really feel for Sabre having watched her insecurities video. I think that at this stage, having broadcast so much of her life to millions, she would hugely benefit from just living as she is, without performing for a camera with her siblings. So many of her insecurities, as she mentioned, stem from seeing ‘hot girls’ on TikTok and other platforms - having a large part of your life based around digital media will easily exacerbate any insecurities you have. I wish Sabre could be given time to breathe, though I’m glad everyone is supporting her in the comments and telling her how beautiful she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Blue Rose

VIP Member
This is the first video I’ve watched of theirs for a while. I can’t believe what Brooke said at the end about how this happened 2 weeks ago. That means they had to edit and upload the videos about getting the dog after they’d already lost it. This is the 3rd time in the last 12 months when I’ve heard about influencers adopting a young animal and it dying shortly after in a freak accident. I do feel sorry for them, especially the children who must be traumatised after seeing it. However this is just another example of influencers adopting a let for views and it ending tragically.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

thatsgnarly

I haven't been here in a while but once I found out they were getting another puppy I had to come on. Is she serious?? It's been no less than a month and they're already replacing that poor dog, and they're most definitely going to be cashing in on this one too with clickbaity titles and thumbnails. Brooke said the next vlog will be them picking up the puppy... it's a whole cycle! I don't know how the legends can defend them on this one, I'm beyond angry.

Also the "you swear on Bubba's grave" from Brooke was so distasteful. The puppy barely died and the kids are upset and she just HAS to add that in. Minutes after talking about their new dog, too. Brooke has no ounce of empathy in her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Jwishy

Wow what’s happened to this thread, full of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Remember that they are usually around 1 month behind on posting, which probably means the dog died a month ago. It is sickening to see them still posting this “getting a dog-series”, of course at least 4 videos to really milk it, knowing the dog is already dead! There really is nothing they won’t do for views. And of course the kids are editing this, working for hours on each video about a dog they know is dead. :sick::mad:

If they were actually concerned about how it looks, DON'T POST ABOUT THE DOG AT ALL.
You’re not really right in the head for allowing something like this to go on, not putting down your foot as a parent and putting a stop to it.

I don’t watch them anymore except for the odd one but YT still recommends their videos and I don’t even need to watch this to know exactly how these videos are. If their views don’t plummet (even more) after this it will just validate them to continue on with this behaviour. Views/money is the only thing that drives them and I really hope this has consequences. Speak to them in the only language the know:

Don’t give them views.
Unsubscribe.

• Heart
The dog death is being milked by the Legend YT poster "NNT"

Now Abby wants the NN to make shirts and crop tops with Bubba on it for the 'Legends'
More money for Clicks. Its disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

ses3711

VIP Member
I’m so mad- hope they enjoy their blood money because posting a video of their kids so excited about getting a puppy when they know they killed that puppy is sick.

• Angry

opal73

VIP Member
When i said i've never seen evidence of Brooke being nasty/spiteful i'm going to take it back. I remember sometime back where Sabre had to have some teeth removed before her braces were fitted. And Brooke pranked her that she needed to fast for 24hrs, considering Sabre hadn't eaten that day and everyone was having a meal while Sabre sat by herself thinking of 24hrs without food. I think that was incredibly bloody cruel, it actually made me angry that a parent would put their own kid through that. I actually re-watched it, and you could see how distressed Sabre was.....
She also let her kids believe Justin was at death's door for being slightly overweight.
Made Naz feel guilty to the point of tears for getting Disco a certain birthday present she didn't approve of.
Made them feel really guilty during a Christmas meal and like they were being ungrateful simply because they were excited about it.
Lets her kids binge eat to the point of nearly throwing up for content but is fine with them eating nothing but microwave meals.
Allowed Sockie's panic attack thinking something happened to Sabre when she was getting a blood draw to be filmed and posted
Often actively encourages stupid, childish pranks and gets Justin to participate - like Biggy's birthday party 'gone wrong'
That's not even mentioning the IVF thing and the miscarriage, Biggy thinking it was his fault and the poor way she handled that

She is exploitative and has no issue with embarrassing her kids or them being in uncomfortable situations and filming it. I don't find any of their pranks funny or enjoyable to watch, especially Sabre thinking she's not allowed to eat whilst the rest of the family enjoys a nice dinner. The woman can be downright evil.

• Heart
  • Sad

AppleLily

These Dhar Mann reaction videos really rub me the wrong way. Not only is it just lazy content, but shows how sheltered they are. How many 16 year olds cry at Dhar Mann? I mean this isn't a Dhar Mann hate page, but those videos are so obviously fake that I can't really tell if the NN are being naive and optimistic, or really are that oblivious.

Also re Naz falling behind on school, I kind of feel like Brooke saying everyones gonna blame her was just a trick to get sympathy? Could be reading a bit into it but thats how it came across. "Boo hoo, everyone thinks it's my fault, poor me..."
Yes Brooke, it is your fault and you should be held accountable for that.

• Heart
  • Sick
I can’t believe Brooke actually thought about getting another puppy like 3 weeks after the other one died.
Bubba was a living animal and a family member and she wants to replace her.
I’m glad at least the children don’t want another one because of Bubba.

• Angry
Reactions: 14