Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legends shouldn’t have opinions! No1 rule

I cannot believe theyre considering getting another dog. They act as if the animals are toys and easily replaceable. It's all for views, and as soon as the dog is no longer relevant, there gonna bring up chickens for sockie or a cat for biggy. Also, Justin killed the dog, even if it was an accident. All these young kids are coming to the parents defense and praising them for being so "selfless", and spamming comments with “IT’S NOT JUSTINS FAULT ITS NOBODYS FAULT” spread the word & get this to the top!💖" but it is there fault, there weren't prepared and did not educate themsleves on how to raise young animals (you would think they know something considering the fact they have had 6 kids, right?).
I cannot believe theyre considering getting another dog. They act as if the animals are toys and easily replaceable. It's all for views, and as soon as the dog is no longer relevant, there gonna bring up chickens for sockie or a cat for biggy. Also, Justin killed the dog, even if it was an accident. All these young kids are coming to the parents defense and praising them for being so "selfless", and spamming comments with “IT’S NOT JUSTINS FAULT ITS NOBODYS FAULT” spread the word & get this to the top!💖" but it is there fault, there weren't prepared and did not educate themsleves on how to raise young animals (you would think they know something considering the fact they have had 6 kids, right?).

Reactions: 2
I agree with an earlier post about the videos they did a few years back. They were so much more natural back then. Sabre was such a personality and incredibly talented kid that had such determination and bravery in the face of serious medical conditions, I’ve always had the utmost respect and admiration for her, and she’s grown up into a stunningly beautiful young lady. Lets face it, Sabre was what made them in the first place and you don’t seem to see other Norris Nuts acknowledge that fact. Sabre could quite frankly make her own channel and succeed on her own imho.
Sockie has always been hilarious to me, she was a born performer. She’s far more mature than ppl give her credit for and has more responsibility and level headedness than most kids her age.

They need to be themselves and not listen to fans to drive content. They should NOT get another pet period, they have far too much of a hectic life as it is. The Merch is being oversaturated and peddled far too much throughout their videos, and they need to wear their own clothes and not the NN Fashion line. Each Norris Nut has their own identity and personality, so enough with the NN fashion. Being a walking advert is a little sad, especially when the parents wear it too. I also wish they’d react to real stuff and not acted Dhar Mann videos. Or better yet a dedicated channel called Norris Nuts React that reacts to real world things, or movie/game trailers etc. This would also showcase their intelligence on real world matters, and prove they aren’t in an isolated bubble and have a grasp of reality. Being young influencers, they should push the right messages to the young also…..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The only thing that getting a pet would do in terms of their image is potentially prove that they didn’t get rid of the puppy deliberately.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They probably have bought subs. A lot of people stop watching but don't bother to unsubscribe, or forget they were subscribed especially when their audience is younger, so you see views drop off but subscribers don't really go down. Which is why Youtube moved to monetising based on views rather than subscribers.

A recap of the new vlog for people who don't want to give them a view:

- Nothing seems to have changed since the dog died. They seriously put a short montage in of the dog with "sad" music at the beginning 🤢. Brooke and Justin are still dodgy about it
- Confirmed Biggy Sockie and Naz were holding the dog and they apparently planned to take her to the vet but it was too late. They cried about it at the end
-Brooke made a comment about maybe getting a new dog in the future 😬 (please tell me they aren't actually considering this)
-Brooke seriously said bad comments hurt her feelings. Brooke, what are you 10? Maybe stop exploiting everything for views and be less neglectful
- They took Disco to the doctor to check his hearing as his speech is behind. When they would have filmed this it would have lined up with when we brought it up on here. Which means she definitely reads here. It seems he does have issues hearing, which makes sense and I'm glad they got him tested. However, would they have done it had someone not brought it up on here about his hearing maybe effecting his speech?
-they moved the guinea pigs to a bigger cage outside
Thanks. I also wonder if they buy another pet and they kill that one to, will their leg-humpers get mad at them or will they still support them. I feel like their older audience will get mad at them and their smarter younger audience will too, but the too young audience will support them and get mad at 'jelous haters' (that's how I think they would spell it).

are the g. pigs going to be left outside on their own(in the cage)?
is it safe?
is it normal for g. pig owners?

Reactions: 3
Btw they exposed themselves here, in this vlog
Brooke said this vlog the recent one means yesterday, but in fact this was also filmed 2 weeks ago prior to all this controversy, here is the proof

This Recent Post of txunamy was posted at 15th july so that means they were filming this "post grief" vlog /pretending to feel guilt" vlog as you can call it.
way before it actually happened, so its all planned how it gonna go.
its kinda shocking that brooke lied at the intro still knowing the fact there gonna get caught,
I mean whats up with them honestly?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been away for ages as I was sick of hearing a new thing every day to make me dislike these parents even more and just felt really bad for the kids. The first thing I've seen are comments about them killing their dog, what the hell happened?!

Btw they exposed themselves here, in this vlog
Brooke said this vlog the recent one means yesterday, but in fact this was also filmed 2 weeks ago prior to all this controversy, here is the proof

This Recent Post of txunamy was posted at 15th july so that means they were filming this "post grief" vlog /pretending to feel guilt" vlog as you can call it.
way before it actually happened, so its all planned how it gonna go.
its kinda shocking that brooke lied at the intro still knowing the fact there gonna get caught,
I mean whats up with them honestly?
The puppy was available to leave its place of birth on June 25 (according to the online puppy pics Brooke shared when she was choosing one). Assuming Bubba flew out in the date it was ready to go then the puppy died at the end of June. Here’s one of the other puppies from that litter sorry for poor quality...

Attachments

Last edited:
I've been away for ages as I was sick of hearing a new thing every day to make me dislike these parents even more and just felt really bad for the kids. The first thing I've seen are comments about them killing their dog, what the hell happened?!
This is a summary of the main situation so far:

-Basically they killed their new puppy (which was bought very irresponsibly with little research and regards for the whole family's feelings) in an 'accident' which was apparently caused by Justin. They still made sure to say that it 'wasn't Justin's fault', however.
-They didn't fully disclose the details of how the dog died, (there is a rumor that they posted on instagram that Justin stepped on the puppy but quickly deleted it) and though was obvious it wasn't on purpose, it was surely preventable if they had just been more careful with a puppy around the house.
-They had the dog for just 5 days, when it should've lived for 10+ years, and are refusing to take responsibility for what happened, saying that it was just an unfortunate thing that 'just happened'.
-As expected, Brooke and Justin explained this in a usual clickbait-y video that was just begging for views, and as usual, the younger Legends were defending their careless actions in the comments and attacking anybody who saw sense in the situation.
-In addition to this, they dealt with the loss very badly, and even mentioned how the kids had to hold the dog in its final moments, which was undoubtedly traumatic and sad.
-They also decided to post the previously filmed videos about buying and meeting the puppy, despite already knowing how it ended, before they posted the video delivering the news of the puppy's fate, which also means the kids were forced to edit the videos of their pet after they witnessed it dying in their arms.
-Everybody here was obviously outraged by what i believe is the family's worst actions yet, and this appalling situation was actually the reason I started posting on the forum.

So basically, while Brooke and Justin are probably enjoying the extra clout from this awful tragedy, a healthy and young puppy who was just at the beginning of her life has been killed out of carelessness and treated like a prop to help the channel earn more views.

(I'm not sure if this is the best summary, but I'm sure someone else would be able to explain better if this explanation isn't great.)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
-They also decided to post the previously filmed videos about buying and meeting the puppy, despite already knowing how it ended, before they posted the video delivering the news of the puppy's fate, which also means the kids were forced to edit the videos of their pet after they witnessed it dying in their arms.
My hope is that they edited the pre-death videos in the days Bubba was alive.

• Heart
This is a summary of the main situation so far:

-Basically they killed their new puppy (which was bought very irresponsibly with little research and regards for the whole family's feelings) in an 'accident' which was apparently caused by Justin. They still made sure to say that it 'wasn't Justin's fault', however.
-They didn't fully disclose the details of how the dog died, (there is a rumor that they posted on instagram that Justin stepped on the puppy but quickly deleted it) and though was obvious it wasn't on purpose, it was surely preventable if they had just been more careful with a puppy around the house.
-They had the dog for just 5 days, when it should've lived for 10+ years, and are refusing to take responsibility for what happened, saying that it was just an unfortunate thing that 'just happened'.
-As expected, Brooke and Justin explained this in a usual clickbait-y video that was just begging for views, and as usual, the younger Legends were defending their careless actions in the comments and attacking anybody who saw sense in the situation.
-In addition to this, they dealt with the loss very badly, and even mentioned how the kids had to hold the dog in its final moments, which was undoubtedly traumatic and sad.
-Everybody here was obviously outraged by what i believe is the family's worst actions yet, and this appalling situation was actually the reason I started posting on the forum.

So basically, while Brooke and Justin are probably enjoying the extra clout from this awful tragedy, a healthy and young puppy who was just at the beginning of her life has been killed out of carelessness and treated like a prop to help the channel earn more views.

(I'm not sure if this is the best summary, but I'm sure someone else would be able to explain better if this explanation isn't great.)
Jesus christ. Just when you think they can't get any worse. Thanks for this summary and the poster before you.
-Why did the kids have to hold the puppy in it's last moments? If I had a puppy that was dying in a traumatic way when I was a child, my parents (like many other normal ones) would have sent me out so I wasn't traumatized.
-If Justin has managed not treading on any of his children before, why's he incapable of looking out for a puppy. This family sound like they have no love for animals at all.
-It's not even just disgusting that their kids would have had to edit those videos, but even worse that they subjected other people's children to videos of the puppy and then telling them it died. They brand themselves as a kids channel but don't take any responsibility for what they post. They shouldn't have posted any of the videos of the dog knowing it's fate.
-Also, wasn't Biggy terrified of dogs? I'm guessing he grew out of the fear, although knowing these 'parents' they would have bought it whether he had or not for the content. This is why I can't watch their videos anymore as seeing such reckless, inept adults with so many children makes my blood boil.

Ignoring this question disrespects the newborn's life
"Who actually was responsible for the welfare and safety of the puppy? Who had the job to reduce the risk of accident to the puppy? "
It shows the amount or research done prior to buying this new "TOY"
next they will be suing the puppy farm for selling them a dud!!!

I agree with an earlier post about the videos they did a few years back. They were so much more natural back then. Sabre was such a personality and incredibly talented kid that had such determination and bravery in the face of serious medical conditions, I’ve always had the utmost respect and admiration for her, and she’s grown up into a stunningly beautiful young lady. Lets face it, Sabre was what made them in the first place and you don’t seem to see other Norris Nuts acknowledge that fact. Sabre could quite frankly make her own channel and succeed on her own imho.
Sockie has always been hilarious to me, she was a born performer. She’s far more mature than ppl give her credit for and has more responsibility and level headedness than most kids her age.

They need to be themselves and not listen to fans to drive content. They should NOT get another pet period, they have far too much of a hectic life as it is. The Merch is being oversaturated and peddled far too much throughout their videos, and they need to wear their own clothes and not the NN Fashion line. Each Norris Nut has their own identity and personality, so enough with the NN fashion. Being a walking advert is a little sad, especially when the parents wear it too. I also wish they’d react to real stuff and not acted Dhar Mann videos. Or better yet a dedicated channel called Norris Nuts React that reacts to real world things, or movie/game trailers etc. This would also showcase their intelligence on real world matters, and prove they aren’t in an isolated bubble and have a grasp of reality. Being young influencers, they should push the right messages to the young also…..
EXACTLY! sockie has always been so mature mostly, i feel like so many people (including myself) turned a blind eye on her maturity and only focused on her sometimes bratty behaviours (which happens to legit everyone except with them anyone can see it as its online)
She really does seem like a good older sister to her younger siblings, and is always a there for Sabre.
In their most recent video she won the challenge so she didnt have to build the guinea pig cage but still ended up doing it! While sabre and biggy just walked off.

• Heart
I would like the Norris Family to do a video or two.
Subject : What did they actually learn from their almost week ownership of a puppy?

Subject : What would they do differently in the adverse chance they venture back into puppy ownership?
Hopefully not for many years and not as a replacement TOY or YouTube Product.

It cannot be denied that they are puppy killers. Killing after all is just causing loss of life; to deprive of life in any manner; cause the death of; etc... No intention is inferred.

Reactions: 6

"they always want to vlog" yeah okay...

they really have got to stop milking this Bubba situation. 20 minutes? really? and all of these ads?
I saw this come up despite unsubscribing and resisted the urge to watch it but watching it here is great no ads! 😂 but honestly I’m so revolted by them I didn’t even finish watching it. I’m disinterested in what they have to say anymore. They’re dead to me. They appear to have little remorse and they now have their kids saying tit to manipulate people into only saying nice things to them for their abhorrent behaviour. I’m done. So done with them. Yuck.

are the g. pigs going to be left outside on their own(in the cage)?
is it safe?
is it normal for g. pig owners?
No it’s not correct and not right. But they’re so freaking clueless there’s no point in even mentioning it. I have 7 guinea pigs and there’s A LOT when it comes to caring for them and ensuring their needs are well met. Those guinea pigs are bound to have a horrific life albeit longer than the dog. Sadly for those Guinea pigs honestly

The legend's minion sergeant Abbie from NNT are now reporting the drops in Subscriber numbers.
Rats finally deserting a sinking ship?
I wonder how that happened? Maybe their legend parents finally wised up to the content their spawn are watching.

i feel bad for sockie, naz and biggy. i reckon sockies seen this thread as she mentioned stuff in the vlog and sockie if you see this, i think you've matured greatly. sockie is very veyr good with the others and definitley the mom figure, she managed to build the guinea pig house and also held bubba so that shows how much shes matured
To be fair, I never thought Sockie was the favourite there was a video she posted a couple months ago she had a huge argument with Brooke which made her cry. Sockie is quite responsable and caring I also think Sabre is maturing she’s not there yet but she’s getting better

To be fair, I never thought Sockie was the favourite there was a video she posted a couple months ago she had a huge argument with Brooke which made her cry. Sockie is quite responsable and caring I also think Sabre is maturing she’s not there yet but she’s getting better
Are you meaning sockie made Brooke cry or Brooke made Sockie cry?
I wouldn’t put any weight into Brooke crying. Emotionally abusive woman just manipulating and putting those kids down every chance she gets.
Seems to love making the kids cry too.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The legend's minion sergeant Abbie from NNT are now reporting the drops in Subscriber numbers.
Rats finally deserting a sinking ship?
I wonder how that happened? Maybe their legend parents finally wised up to the content their spawn are watching.
We can only hope

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.