Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine making that much money by nothing other than clipping and making seconds long edits to Norris Nuts videos.

I continue to be disappointed by how much of a moneymaker this video platform is. ESPECIALLY when it comes to "family content". :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
why didnt sabre get a pelephone yet?
she didnt win some stupid challenges ,but there is a deeper reason.if brooke thinks she should have one-like she said several times -she could just get her one.
but brooke prefers their electronics to be shared and closely monitered.
in the last clip when sabre probably DMed a boy ,biggy told brooke about it.
i was hoping that sabre was being allowed some more freedom lately-brooke even told us she was considering letting sabre meet a boy- but brooke seems to be as controling as before.
sabre is already 16.5 years old!

i was talking about her not getting an iPhone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
why didnt sabre get a pelephone yet?
she didnt win some stupid challenges ,but there is a deeper reason.if brooke thinks she should have one-like she said several times -she could just get her one.
but brooke prefers their electronics to be shared and closely monitered.
in the last clip when sabre probably DMed a boy ,biggy told brooke about it.
i was hoping that sabre was being allowed some more freedom lately-brooke even told us she was considering letting sabre meet a boy- but brooke seems to be as controling as before.
sabre is already 16.5 years old!

i was talking about her not getting an iPhone!
I think the whole restrictions with Phones and the Internet is really to protect them, from a mental health POV and safety. It may seem strange to us, but if you think about it, most of the internet is full of negativity and perverts especially social platforms. And if your a famous Youtuber it's 1000 fold worse, your then exposing your kids to every vile cretin that exists by allowing them free roam of it. You can see how bad it affects most teens, even Sabre (as stunningly beautiful as she is) said she never feels pretty and compares herself to other girls on Instagram/TikTok and avoids reading comments. And that's with brief exposure to it...

I've always felt that the internet is not good for a kids mental health, teenage suicides are a direct result of such exposure to it. So i'm kinda with the parents with this restriction to a degree, all you see these days with young ppl is staring at phones 24/7. It's refreshing to see teens actually be out, doing activities, keeping fit.

Reactions: 6
I think the whole restrictions with Phones and the Internet is really to protect them, from a mental health POV and safety. It may seem strange to us, but if you think about it, most of the internet is full of negativity and perverts especially social platforms. And if your a famous Youtuber it's 1000 fold worse, your then exposing your kids to every vile cretin that exists by allowing them free roam of it. You can see how bad it affects most teens, even Sabre (as stunningly beautiful as she is) said she never feels pretty and compares herself to other girls on Instagram/TikTok and avoids reading comments. And that's with brief exposure to it...

I've always felt that the internet is not good for a kids mental health, teenage suicides are a direct result of such exposure to it. So i'm kinda with the parents with this restriction to a degree, all you see these days with young ppl is staring at phones 24/7. It's refreshing to see teens actually be out, doing activities, keeping fit.
I agree to a certain extent, however the reality is today most 16 year olds today have a phone of their own and I feel like restricting a teen that much at that age and not even allowing them to have a cell phone and making them share with younger siblings when they see everyone else their age with one only makes them worse off because they are less prepared in a few years when they're adults and can see everything all at once that they weren't allowed access to just a few years prior and it can be really overwhelming. It also makes them resent their parents at that age for what they feel is controlling them and makes them want to keep secrets.

I think it's all about trust, and if you have frequent conversations with your kids and make sure you know what they're interested in and are aware of their activities, giving them a phone and access to the internet isn't so damaging. I think it is better to ease your kids into it and give them a little more freedom and privacy online the older they get, rather than forbidding it and being extremely strict and restrictive until they turn 18 and can do what they want. There is a healthy medium between just handing your kids a smartphone and not letting them have anything, which will only make them want it that much more.

I agree that TikTok is toxic. I feel bad for Sabre going through puberty later than other girls on top of being self-conscious about her body and comparing herself to other girls. I hate how these kids are allowed to put their lives online for the world to see yet so shielded from everything else. I think they are going to struggle with mental health well into their adult years simply because of how much has been put out online - sobbing, freaking out, their 'music'...The humiliation will be lasting. They've already admitted to having been teased and bullied in public because of their videos, I imagine if they tried their hand at being "normal" and started going to school, Sabre getting a part time job, etc it would not go so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve watched their latest video « whoever wins the best DIY fidget will get 1000$ » I thought when Brooke was judging the kids was funny though I thought she was a bit harsh on Sabre and 20 mins was way too short but it annoyed me when they mentioned Bubba and asking the legends of they should get another dog and Biggy was like we should get a cat at one moment

Reactions: 5
I’ve watched their latest video « whoever wins the best DIY fidget will get 1000$ » I thought when Brooke was judging the kids was funny though I thought she was a bit harsh on Sabre and 20 mins was way too short but it annoyed me when they mentioned Bubba and asking the legends of they should get another dog and Biggy was like we should get a cat at one moment
They should drop this pet idea period, it's completely messed up to even consider it given what happened with Bubba. If they were to get another pet and something happened to that one too, i can safely say their Youtube career would be over. They shouldn't take the chance imho. Like i said before, their lives are way too hectic as it is, and what with moving house at some point. They should put the idea to bed, as if the worse was to happen again, they'd be no coming back from it. All hell would break loose....

• Heart
I have to admit while watching the latest game challenge on Norris Nuts do stuff Naz’s sense of artistic and her drawing are impressive they are highly advanced for her age 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to admit while watching the latest game challenge on Norris Nuts do stuff Naz’s sense of artistic and her drawing are impressive they are highly advanced for her age 😮
What video can you see her drawing?

Reactions: 1
but really, she’s no worse than the actual family who are doing the same thing. They’re all as bad as each other and anyone who condones their behaviour will obviously try and profit from it too.
Yeah that’s what i was trying to say lol. just didnt get my point across very well 😂

Reactions: 2
i want to draw attention to a recent post(page 36). she is writing about her conversation with the CPS.
i was surprised and worried that neighbours complained to the CPS.

i was not surprised that youtube viewers complained.
i think that regular viewer of their channels know about several problems that justify CPS intervention.
and recently some teenage fans were convinced that sabre was signaling for help in nn clip.
(sabre later denied it online)
some of them probably complained to the CPS.
most of the writers on this forum didnt take it seriously and i dont think the CPS took seriously either.
but i was surprised and really worried that neighbours complained.
when neighbours complain it is more probable that there is a real problem.
it could be a false alarm.
neighbours (for example) could have heard very loud heated arguments between a teenager(sabre?) and the parents.
not unusual for a family with teenagers.
but the neighbours may have heard /witnessed real abuse.
if they did i hope the CPS intervened and put a stop to it . or at least reduced it in a significant way.
we must be very careful and we should be fair to brooke and justin.
we dont know if the neighbours witnessed any wrongdoing.
and i personlly find it hard to believe there is serious abuse in the family.
so why did i draw attention to the post and bring up the subject?
i think that members of this forum care about the kids and about their wellbeing.
so they have to be aware of this,remember it and keep it in mind for the future.
it is important-when neighbours complain it is more likely that there is a real problem.
we must keep an open mind . behind the scenes things may be very different and maybe in a bad way.
let us hope it was a false alarm.
but the wierd if he didnt wanted to disclose any information, why he said neighbours are complaining the most, thats kinda sus if this person whos telling , just not spreading rumours.

Reactions: 2
It didn’t even take Brooke a month to get over Bubbas death and get another one…

• Angry
What video can you see her drawing?
You find most of them in the channel Norris Nuts do stuff like « whoever creates the best surfboard, shoe etc » in the artistic challenges even yesterday in their beach games they did a game who builds the best sandman Naz came out with creative ideas with hers ! I know some of you mentioned that Naz’s writing wasn’t good yeah true but for her age her drawing impresses me I really like seeing her drawings in the challenge videos

Reactions: 3
Another dog coming on an airplane, why?!?!
It’s just unpleasant for the poor animal, being frightened :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This family is disgusting. Confirms they get their dogs from puppy farms that they were able to purchase another one so quickly. Absolutely disgusting. I bet you they haven’t put anything in place to prevent the ‘accident’ occurring again either.

Reactions: 13
This family is disgusting. Confirms they get their dogs from puppy farms that they were able to purchase another one so quickly. Absolutely disgusting. I bet you they haven’t put anything in place to prevent the ‘accident’ occurring again either.
I really cannot fathom the level of stupidity from Brooke. Yet her idea again and the “kids don’t know”, I’m curious if their reaction is going to be all she hopes for. Something tells me the kids, especially Sabre is going to be less than impressed with her mother.

• Heart
I wonder what would happen if they kill another dog, will they still have stans and people defending them?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.