Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I think this is the video you were talking about?

The girl who runs the account 'NNT' is named Abby btw, I found her old instagram account @callofdutybarbie. She looks to be in her late teens or early twenties. Also has a much smaller channel where she does gaming (remove this info if not allowed but it is public knowledge). Clearly her main thing is being obsessed with the Norris Nuts and profiting off as many things they do as she can.
yup. i know she wasnt obviously laughing about it but it just seemed pretty insensitive.
also that old? i realise i may have been a ranting a bit much earlier over the younger legends defending the nn but how can someone who is most likely in her late teens or early twenties? that just blows my mind.
the fact that she’s profiting of the nn some literal children and their dead dog is disgusting

Reactions: 5
It’s like this one
I can’t believe how many people are defending them blindly. It’s actually crazy how stupid people are. They revere them therefore they can do no wrong. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Gonna be interesting to see how the NN deal with the negative publicity they're getting..I'd put my money on " we needed to take some time off from YT"..will they hide away, or make a vlog?..so if Justin infact stood on the puppy, was it still alive while Sockie was holding it?..as someone said earlier, even the guinea pigs cage is too small for them..seems like Naz only cares about 1 of them..using defenceless animals for views..absolutely pathetic..and Sockie wants chickens!..god help those chooks!..I can't even stand looking at Brooke's face..I actually unsubscribed yesterday..let's see if they start to lose viewers..
Yeah I unsubscribed too. I no longer can support this family and their horrific antics. While no one was getting hurt it was fine whatever; the kids are a bit much but harmless. But kill a dog? That’s it, it’s over for me haha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
this is a crazy amount
This might not be relevant but is the norris nuts safe for children to watch? would it affect their development, way of thinking, mental health, etc.?
To me it depends how much and what of the nn they’re watching.
I’ve seen a few nn shorts and they’re honestly harmless just silly bottle flip videos.
Although videos on their main channel such as “which nn can gain the most weight” can be harmful, they’re promoting binge eating and also showing their weights which are a lot lighter than most kids their age, so many young legends may compare their weight to them and feel upset or unworthy.
The toxic way the parents behave about food, and how they just film their kids crying without a care in the world really can affect their way of thinking and emotional development.
If your wondering wether or not you should let your children watch the nn the short answer is i really dont recommend it lol. they may just be watching innocent videos but they could fall down the rabbit hole of the nn and discover more that is probably not age appropriate.

To be honest, the Norris Nuts are harmless compared to the stupid tit most kids spend their times viewing. The internet in general is not good for young minds, since they believe anything they watch or read.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree- they used them videos purposefully knowing they’d get so many views and so much attention.
They thought they could gaslight people into believing what they wanted them to believe. Out of respect they should have taken some time off. They say they haven’t been filming- where’s the evidence.
And leaving a 10 year old, 12 year old and 14 year old to
deal with the hate is disgraceful.

• Heart
Here are the some comments I’ve seen from the “legends”
“It’s the circle of life”
“All dogs die eventually”
“A dog died so what it isn’t even big deal stop hating on them 🥺🥺

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Gonna be interesting to see how the NN deal with the negative publicity they're getting..I'd put my money on " we needed to take some time off from YT"..will they hide away, or make a vlog?..so if Justin infact stood on the puppy, was it still alive while Sockie was holding it?..as someone said earlier, even the guinea pigs cage is too small for them..seems like Naz only cares about 1 of them..using defenceless animals for views..absolutely pathetic..and Sockie wants chickens!..god help those chooks!..I can't even stand looking at Brooke's face..I actually unsubscribed yesterday..let's see if they start to lose viewers..
Oh my god how you're perfectly right on this. They just posted a new video titled "Why we stopped making videos" smh 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m gonna unsubscribe to all their channels. I just watched this video () and It made me realise how much I miss how their channel used to be back then. It was so chill, just them documenting their life, and it was actually enjoyable to watch. Not all about views and money and stupid challenges.

The fact that they let sabre give up her dream of the olympics etc so they had more time to focus on YouTube and get more famous annoys me so much. All the kids are amazing at surfing and skating, and they could really go somewhere with it if they still trained like they used to. They could easily do YouTube and take their Hobbies/passions seriously at the same time , but only if the parents actually got off their arses and contributed towards the channel themselves. Why can’t they edit the videos? Or get an editor? These kids shouldn’t be working practically full time editing videos.

There’s been so many incidents now, hence why I started following and contributing to this forum at the start of this year. But killing the puppy has topped it off.

I’m sick of them😂 I really wish the kids can get some help and get away from their parents as soon as they’re old enough and realise their family is not normal.

Sorry for the spam but I keep reading more and more comments from the legends and it’s just aggravating how naive these kids are

I can’t believe Brooke actually thought about getting another puppy like 3 weeks after the other one died.
Bubba was a living animal and a family member and she wants to replace her.
I’m glad at least the children don’t want another one because of Bubba.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I looked at their Social Blade and wondered why it didn't show lost subs, could they be buying subs?
They probably have bought subs. A lot of people stop watching but don't bother to unsubscribe, or forget they were subscribed especially when their audience is younger, so you see views drop off but subscribers don't really go down. Which is why Youtube moved to monetising based on views rather than subscribers.

A recap of the new vlog for people who don't want to give them a view:

- Nothing seems to have changed since the dog died. They seriously put a short montage in of the dog with "sad" music at the beginning 🤢. Brooke and Justin are still dodgy about it
- Confirmed Biggy Sockie and Naz were holding the dog and they apparently planned to take her to the vet but it was too late. They cried about it at the end
-Brooke made a comment about maybe getting a new dog in the future 😬 (please tell me they aren't actually considering this)
-Brooke seriously said bad comments hurt her feelings. Brooke, what are you 10? Maybe stop exploiting everything for views and be less neglectful
- They took Disco to the doctor to check his hearing as his speech is behind. When they would have filmed this it would have lined up with when we brought it up on here. Which means she definitely reads here. It seems he does have issues hearing, which makes sense and I'm glad they got him tested. However, would they have done it had someone not brought it up on here about his hearing maybe effecting his speech?
-they moved the guinea pigs to a bigger cage outside

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They probably have bought subs. A lot of people stop watching but don't bother to unsubscribe, or forget they were subscribed especially when their audience is younger, so you see views drop off but subscribers don't really go down. Which is why Youtube moved to monetising based on views rather than subscribers.

A recap of the new vlog for people who don't want to give them a view:

- Nothing seems to have changed since the dog died. They seriously put a short montage in of the dog with "sad" music at the beginning 🤢. Brooke and Justin are still dodgy about it
- Confirmed Biggy Sockie and Naz were holding the dog and they apparently planned to take her to the vet but it was too late. They cried about it at the end
-Brooke made a comment about maybe getting a new dog in the future 😬 (please tell me they aren't actually considering this)
-Brooke seriously said bad comments hurt her feelings. Brooke, what are you 10? Maybe stop exploiting everything for views and be less neglectful
- They took Disco to the doctor to check his hearing as his speech is behind. When they would have filmed this it would have lined up with when we brought it up on here. Which means she definitely reads here. It seems he does have issues hearing, which makes sense and I'm glad they got him tested. However, would they have done it had someone not brought it up on here about his hearing maybe effecting his speech?
-they moved the guinea pigs to a bigger cage outside
That’s what I thought! They never seemed to worry about Discos speech before and now, where someone brought it up on here they got him tested.
Same with the guinea pig cage. They probably thought the small cage was fine, but now they bought a big one for outside, because someone mentioned it here.
So Brooke if you see this: don’t get another dog or any other pet, please!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i feel bad for sockie, naz and biggy. i reckon sockies seen this thread as she mentioned stuff in the vlog and sockie if you see this, i think you've matured greatly. sockie is very veyr good with the others and definitley the mom figure, she managed to build the guinea pig house and also held bubba so that shows how much shes matured

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i feel bad for sockie, naz and biggy. i reckon sockies seen this thread as she mentioned stuff in the vlog and sockie if you see this, i think you've matured greatly. sockie is very veyr good with the others and definitley the mom figure, she managed to build the guinea pig house and also held bubba so that shows how much shes matured
Yep, felt really bad for them as it was obviously traumatic for them.

And then Brooke bringing up possibly getting another dog. FFS Brooke! You and your husband's negligence led to the death of a puppy and you are already thinking about another one!? She's such an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe theyre considering getting another dog. They act as if the animals are toys and easily replaceable. It's all for views, and as soon as the dog is no longer relevant, there gonna bring up chickens for sockie or a cat for biggy. Also, Justin killed the dog, even if it was an accident. All these young kids are coming to the parents defense and praising them for being so "selfless", and spamming comments with “IT’S NOT JUSTINS FAULT ITS NOBODYS FAULT” spread the word & get this to the top!💖" but it is there fault, there weren't prepared and did not educate themsleves on how to raise young animals (you would think they know something considering the fact they have had 6 kids, right?).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.