Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been here in a while but once I found out they were getting another puppy I had to come on. Is she serious?? It's been no less than a month and they're already replacing that poor dog, and they're most definitely going to be cashing in on this one too with clickbaity titles and thumbnails. Brooke said the next vlog will be them picking up the puppy... it's a whole cycle! I don't know how the legends can defend them on this one, I'm beyond angry.

Also the "you swear on Bubba's grave" from Brooke was so distasteful. The puppy barely died and the kids are upset and she just HAS to add that in. Minutes after talking about their new dog, too. Brooke has no ounce of empathy in her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Honeslty sickened theyre getting another dog, and considering the last full moon wasnt very long after bubba's death, im even more disturbed. Not even a month in between puppies. and seeing that couch in flizzies house makes me think thats what got the poor baby killed.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I seriously cannot believe Brooke got them a new dog. Like, get some sense of reality ma'am! I'm pretty sure the kids (most especially Sabre) would not be pleased with the decision Brooke had taken on a whim like that.

Reactions: 7
I seriously cannot believe Brooke got them a new dog. Like, get some sense of reality ma'am! I'm pretty sure the kids (most especially Sabre) would not be pleased with the decision Brooke had taken on a whim like that.
Here are my my guesses on how the kids will react:

Sabre: Tell her what she told her last time they thought of getting a dog

Sockie: Feel guilty about replacing Bubba

Biggy: Would also feel guilty about replacing Bubba and talk about how he wants a bobcat or a cat

Naz: Feels guilty about replacing Bubba too

Considering my guesses they might have a family vote or Brooke will try and convince them that they should get a dog and they will fall in love with it.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
but the wierd if he didnt wanted to disclose any information, why he said neighbours are complaining the most, thats kinda sus if this person whos telling , just not spreading rumours.
Aren’t they growing an empire?? Don’t they own most of the houses around them now? Do they even have Neighbours??

I wonder what would happen if they kill another dog, will they still have stans and people defending them?
Yes of course they will. There are people who are complete sheep and infatuated with fame no matter how abhorrently they behave. Sadly people revere fame and think it can do no wrong. But god help that poor dog

Last edited:
This family disgusts me. Brooke is an absolutely vile idiot. Another dog from a puppy farm? Why, so they can prove to the world that they can keep it alive for longer than 5 days? I guarantee that's the only reason she wants a new dog so badly, because of the level of narcissism. Sabre didn't want a dog, Biggy seems to bore of pets easily, Justin was reluctant and they didn't think it through the first time and were neglectful, resulting in its death. The exact last thing they need is a new dog. Bubba's been dead for like a week (maybe less) when they filmed this and Brooke is already planning for a new one. Seriously, the Norris Nuts should be on a list and they should refuse to sell her another puppy. I'm finished with this family. You can smell the desperation and thoughtlessness. :sick:

No, but she does not care. It's all about Brooke, it's Brooke's house and they just have to live in it and go along with whatever decisions she makes. I cannot stand this woman.

• Heart
Yesterday’s video was filmed July 23rd and the video about Bubba being dead was published July 28th, which means Brooke decided to get a puppy without listening to any criticism and reasons why she shouldn’t get another one. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why are they getting a new dog when it's clear that not everyone in the family wants this?? In a previous vlog i remember Brooke asking the kids if they wanted another dog and they said no! The first time they got a dog Sabre and Justin weren't happy with it, so why is Brooke deciding that it's a good idea to get another dog after the whole family witnessed Bubba's death and are most likely traumatised? The incident last time should've been enough to show them that dogs are not right for their family, and the fact the kids are not keen on the idea of getting a new dog so fast should've closed the discussion of getting one.
It's disgusting how hard they try to get extra attention sometimes.

imagine they would also name it Bubba. I hope they choose a different name
Wasn't the one they gave to Flizzy also called Bubba?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
the dog they gave to flizzy was called bubba at first but they changed the name sooo many times and now her dog has a different name i can't even remember what is it

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Why are they getting a new dog when it's clear that not everyone in the family wants this?? In a previous vlog i remember Brooke asking the kids if they wanted another dog and they said no! The first time they got a dog Sabre and Justin weren't happy with it, so why is Brooke deciding that it's a good idea to get another dog after the whole family witnessed Bubba's death and are most likely traumatised? The incident last time should've been enough to show them that dogs are not right for their family, and the fact the kids are not keen on the idea of getting a new dog so fast should've closed the discussion of getting one.
It's disgusting how hard they try to get extra attention sometimes.

I cannot stand how smug this woman is. She seriously has the audacity to reveal she already bought another dog by beginning by snootily saying "People are going to hate this and say whatever..." (didn't bother watching the rest of the video beyond her little announcement about the dog) so she at least knows many people are going to have an issue with them buying ANOTHER dog after their idiocy led to the death of the first one (which they never should have bought to begin with) as well as with their promotion of puppy farming in general which is an absolutely horrendous custom where dogs are unnaturally bred in awful conditions and sold at exorbitant prices and forced to endure hours on a plane to get to their new owners, and many have health problems and are more susceptible to disease.

Most people that watch them as far as the adults and older kids, not the 10 year old legends that worship everything they do, see the red flags with this family. We see there are so many issues, that this family is not 'normal' in any sense of the word and certainly not fit for pets. Brooke would do well to listen to people that actually bring up concerns, rather than dismiss it all as 'hate'. She needs to also start listening to her own family, if Sabre doesn't want a dog it's so unfair to spring it on her yet again and the other kids probably aren't over the death of the first one.

• Heart
Shouldn't they be focusing on moving house rather than getting another dog. A 16, 14, 12 and 10 year old are all sharing the same bedroom.

Sabre and Biggy have both said that they want their own room, the poor kids have no privacy!

Why would they get another dog knowing that they want to move all the way to Queensland. Getting themselves settled first would be a better idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shouldn't they be focusing on moving house rather than getting another dog. A 16, 14, 12 and 10 year old are all sharing the same bedroom.

Sabre and Biggy have both said that they want their own room, the poor kids have no privacy!

Why would they get another dog knowing that they want to move all the way to Queensland. Getting themselves settled first would be a better idea.
The latest video when looking for ghosts, i'm sure they said that house was for Flizzy to move into. So that Queensland house is out of the window me thinks. Maybe they want to be closer to eachother....

her lack of consideration and respect with regard to the children is unbelievable.
they dont want a new puppy so soon after the accident and it natural for them to feel that way.
cant she understand that?! why doesnt she feel the same way?!she probably never really cared for Bubba.
like always she decides by herself . she likes being powerful .she doesnt care about the way other people feel.maybe she even like deciding
when other people disagree.
moving is being delayed because she wont agree to buy the house that justin picked for them(with all the fans support)!

• Heart
I’m not even surprised. Brooke buys pets like she is grocery shopping. Sounded like she got the dog for the legends, "You will like it so much". That's her concern, not if they even should have a dog or if the kids want (another) one. Everything about them sickens me nowadays.

Also: they faked “sneaking into the house next door”, this “ghost hunt” is just as fake and clearly planned in advance. You don’t “hear something” one day, a Sunday, and then the next day they magically have ghost hunting equipment ordered from the internet hidden away lol. They are such bad actors.

They are out of ideas. Period. Making things up, vlogging just buying pets. Guinea pigs, dog, dog, dog death, lost pet, new dog - what will their new fad be once these pet props can’t generate views?! :cautious:

I'm more curious about Sabre's thoughts on the Olympics. The gold winner is someone she beat at the X Games. We will never know since that has been scrubbed from their now fake lives.

Yesterday’s video was filmed July 23rd
Did you see a date? If what they said in the vlog was true, it was filmed on a Monday, probably July 19th then. The 23rd could be the Friday the new dog arrived. But that’s two dogs in less than a month. Is it still alive?! Do they still have it? Legit sad questions with such a bad track record.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not even surprised. Brooke buys pets like she is grocery shopping. Sounded like she got the dog for the legends, "You will like it so much". That's her concern, not if they even should have a dog or if the kids want (another) one. Everything about them sickens me nowadays.

Also: they faked “sneaking into the house next door”, this “ghost hunt” is just as fake and clearly planned in advance. You don’t “hear something” one day, a Sunday, and then the next day they magically have ghost hunting equipment ordered from the internet hidden away lol. They are such bad actors.

They are out of ideas. Period. Making things up, vlogging just buying pets. Guinea pigs, dog, dog, dog death, lost pet, new dog - what will their new fad be once these pet props can’t generate views?! :cautious:

I'm more curious about Sabre's thoughts on the Olympics. The gold winner is someone she beat at the X Games. We will never know since that has been scrubbed from their now fake lives.

Did you see a date? If what they said in the vlog was true, it was filmed on a Monday, probably July 19th then. The 23rd could be the Friday the new dog arrived. But that’s two dogs in less than a month. Is it still alive?! Do they still have it? Legit sad questions with such a bad track record.
In the video they showed the full moon which was on the 23rd. They probably got the new dog a few days after that. I’m really looking forward to the new dog videos and hope that this dog is going to be okay and lives a long life.

G
In the video they showed the full moon which was on the 23rd. They probably got the new dog a few days after that. I’m really looking forward to the new dog videos and hope that this dog is going to be okay and lives a long life.
glad someone else noticed the full moon. It gives a pretty good time area

Reactions: 4
I also am suspicious, it seemed like no one actually wanted the dog, and now miraculously it just “had an accident”.

I also don’t sit tight with the “true legends won’t judge us” thing it’s manipulation of children. Manipulating their own children? Wrong - but fine. But manipulating other people’s children? Too far.
manipulating their own children is most definitely NOT “fine”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.