Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't
I know this might be a really unpopular opinion but I don't actually think Naz should get a Guinea pig.

I think Naz and Brooke would be great with a Guinea pig but I would have concerns in regards to the rest of the family.

How many times has Biggy, Sabre and Justin said they don't like pets or animals? I remember in one of their vlogs Sockie said that Disco didn't like some kind of animal (I think it was cats) because Justin had shown him videos of an animal attacking children!

Also how many TikTok videos have they reacted to where animals have been hurt and they just laugh!

Half of this family do NOT like animals. So would it really be fair to get Naz a guinea pig? Would it be fair on the Guinea pig?
I don't trust people who don't like animals...idk why its slightly physcopathic when they think an animal getting hurt is funny.

Reactions: 10
To be totally honest, I don't even care if they turned off comments on that disgrace of a cooking video. She's just acting the victim trying to run away from hate. If she can't accept people won't always like her. She shouldn't even be in the YouTube business

Reactions: 7
They need to stop doing reacting to Dhar Mann vidoes. I know the videos are all fake but they are trying to raise awareness of things that really happen.

They are coming across as really insensitive and rude. Why do they think it is acceptable to laugh, scream and make stupid remarks about a bullying video? I don't know if any of them have been victims of bullying but there is nothing funny about it! Sockie asking biggy 'If you had to be mean to someone what would you say?' and laughing about it! What kind of question is that? Why would you ask someone that!

The more I watch this family the more I am seeing what they are really like.

Their attitude towards animals, bullying and Biggy's comments about adoption are disgusting!

Reactions: 10
this is my first post so idk if i’m doing anything wrong BUT did anyone notice in the new norris nuts clips video where they talk about the sabre abuse sign thing, naz said mom and dad are really nice (something) and then in the corner biggy is doing something with his hand? it looks like he’s also doing the abuse sign.
at the beginning when they googled it they tried it out but when biggy did it again they already moved on so why did he do it again? maybe i’m just paranoid and he just had his hand as a fist but it’s kind of suspicious..

correct me if i’m wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They need to stop doing reacting to Dhar Mann vidoes. I know the videos are all fake but they are trying to raise awareness of things that really happen.

They are coming across as really insensitive and rude. Why do they think it is acceptable to laugh, scream and make stupid remarks about a bullying video? I don't know if any of them have been victims of bullying but there is nothing funny about it! Sockie asking biggy 'If you had to be mean to someone what would you say?' and laughing about it! What kind of question is that? Why would you ask someone that!

Their attitude towards animals, bullying and Biggy's comments about adoption are disgusting!
I swear they all seem like a bunch of narcissist who seem to always play the victim when they do something wrong like I’m sorry they keep saying they accept everyone for who they are yet are super insensitive towards people who aren’t of a similar background to them

Reactions: 8
I swear they all seem like a bunch of narcissist who seem to always play the victim when they do something wrong like I’m sorry they keep saying they accept everyone for who they are yet are super insensitive towards people who aren’t of a similar background to them
They really don't accept everyone and they really do judge!

They honestly don't know what there on about half the time either becuase they have never been to school, they just don't understand what a school environment is like. If anyone of them behaved the way they do at school with their snide remarks and attention seeking behaviour it wouldn't be tolerated by both teachers and students, they would not be a popular as they seem to think they are!

They really are starting to come across as a not so nice family.

Reactions: 11
this is my first post so idk if i’m doing anything wrong BUT did anyone notice in the new norris nuts clips video where they talk about the sabre abuse sign thing, naz said mom and dad are really nice (something) and then in the corner biggy is doing something with his hand? it looks like he’s also doing the abuse sign.
at the beginning when they googled it they tried it out but when biggy did it again they already moved on so why did he do it again? maybe i’m just paranoid and he just had his hand as a fist but it’s kind of suspicious..

correct me if i’m wrong
Time stamp?

Reactions: 2
When you have to avidly have to make a video explain on why there is not something going on in you’re house is when you know there is something going on in you’re house

Reactions: 3
Don't forget that Brooke and Justin read the comments so they have probably told them to make the video and address the situation.

Reactions: 6

What did Biggy day about adoption? Just curious

And
They must read this thread because they touched upon Sabre signaling for “help.”
and because they talked about Sockie being the favorite child

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Very interesting that they made the video to address the hand signal situation, yet didn't show the actual video where it happened.
It made it seem so set up - Sockie rounding them all up to address something that "everyone had been commenting about" but then could only pull up a few comments that didn't address the situation that they were talking about directly or the video that it occurred in - the only comments they showed were regarding needing help/wear this colour in your next video if you need help. They didn't show many comments that pointed out the hand signal that they were talking about and completely passed over the video that people were claiming it happened in.

Clearly they are aware of the comments but didn't want to direct any further attention to the video, instead shifting it to be about Sabre's crying video - I wouldn't be surprised if the video that people were talking about was conveniently deleted soon.

Reactions: 9
Very interesting that they made the video to address the hand signal situation, yet didn't show the actual video where it happened.
It made it seem so set up - Sockie rounding them all up to address something that "everyone had been commenting about" but then could only pull up a few comments that didn't address the situation that they were talking about directly or the video that it occurred in - the only comments they showed were regarding needing help/wear this colour in your next video if you need help. They didn't show many comments that pointed out the hand signal that they were talking about and completely passed over the video that people were claiming it happened in.

Clearly they are aware of the comments but didn't want to direct any further attention to the video, instead shifting it to be about Sabre's crying video - I wouldn't be surprised if the video that people were talking about was conveniently deleted soon.
yeah also you will noticed that justin and brooke have now joined Instagram, that other video they didnt showed maybe she actually did the sign and didnt had any explanation to the family ,
but also there views are down so maybe they did to get some clout. sabre said its her dream to be a YouTuber however in that video she says her dream job is to be a fashion designer thats quite wierd

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.