Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah also you will noticed that Justin and Brooke have now joined Instagram, that other video they didnt showed maybe she actually did the sign and didnt had any explanation to the family ,
but also there views are down so maybe they did to get some clout. sabre said its her dream to be a YouTuber however in that video she says her dream job is to be a fashion designer that's quite weird
1) with the Parents on Instagram they can monitor more closely.
2) #internationalhelpsign its created as a secret gesture because you want to subtly use it and didn't Sabre just look so 'innocent' when they brought it to attention.
3) Dream Job - Sabre - Fashion Designer - Her family makes merch for kiddies. Where is she gunna get an education in Design?
In two years she is gunna vote, drive on her own, look for further education. That is if she qualifies under the quality of Home Schooling. The real world is gunna mess her up. She hasn't stepped out of her YT cocoon to learn anything from the school of Hard Knocks. She is gunna be in so much unprotected shock.
A great (sad) episode would be Sabre taking a leaving exam. Might help her realise how unprepared she really is.

Reactions: 9
What did Biggy day about adoption? Just curious

And

and because they talked about Sockie being the favorite child
In the video 'We had to tell you first - baby number 7?' Brooke was talking about the possibility of adopting a child and Biggy's demeanor completely changed and he said that he 'Wouldn't love the kid as much' and he starting getting defensive. The conversation starts from about 7 minutes in the video.

Reactions: 7
I don't remember which vlog it was but it was a Thursday and they were vlogging the day. It seems like that they had multiple extra curricular activities that day - fitness, dancing, etc. I just thought it was weird considering that they said they all hated dancing and stuff during lots of tiktok related videos.

Why did Sockie wake Biggy up to film a gaming video when he was ill?

Sockie said that Biggy had a temperture and keep being sick but she still went in there and said they had to film a gaming video.

What is going on, do the kids have to film even when there ill!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There wasn’t to much screaming in the newest reacting to tik tok video. Naz is always in the back tho.
I wonder what the thing was about Biggy that he didn’t want to say in the “5 things you didn’t know about Biggy Norris” was. He exercise at 5:30, woah that’s early. I could never 😅

Reactions: 8
There wasn’t to much screaming in the newest reacting to tik tok video. Naz is always in the back tho.
I wonder what the thing was about Biggy that he didn’t want to say in the “5 things you didn’t know about Biggy Norris” was. He exercise at 5:30, woah that’s early. I could never 😅
but it showed that how ignorant and uneducated they are about those facts ", that "child birth" part was super cringy to see, i mean they dont need to make these videos if they dont have any information it.
lol

Reactions: 5
I guess now we know that Sabre edits most of the main channel's vlogs (along with BIggy) and she ALSO edits the nn do stuff, thats really impressive!

what do you think Biggy's 5th fact that he didn't want to tell is? I'm curious...

Reactions: 6
Sabre went from posting everyday on her tiktok to not posting on a week. I hope she didnt get offended when they read the comments in the “did sabre do the abuse sign” video. There was some mean comments. Poor sabre. Sabre if you are reading this. You are a amazing young woman. Don’t let anything put you down.

I'm curious too, I wonder if it's actually like bad or if it's been overexaggerated
Hmm I don't know. He has said and done some pretty nasty things in the past vlogs in order to get ahead of his siblings so I wouldn't be surprised.

Does anyone else think these shorts are way too short for Naz’s age? Especially with the pose as well, a little inappropriate?
I have said it before - These 'Daisy Dukes' are not age appropriate.
Nazzy just wants to grow up quickly like Sabre. Hopefully they wont artificially induce this child.
Next question will be when is Sabre getting implants!!!

• Angry
Honestly I've never liked the "Who can eat the most food" It's disgusting to see a children let alone one eat that much food in front of a camera? I just think eating when you are being recorded is absolutely disgusting and they were talking when their mouths are full. I know Im just nit picking haha but I always get this sickening feeling when they do this.

• Heart
Honestly I've never liked the "Who can eat the most food" It's disgusting to see a children let alone one eat that much food in front of a camera? I just think eating when you are being recorded is absolutely disgusting and they were talking when their mouths are full. I know Im just nit picking haha but I always get this sickening feeling when they do this.
as someone who suffers from anorexia, it sickens me to see these kids binge on food. these kids already do/ or will develop eating disorders in the future. they already have very, very disordered eating habits and very abnormal relationships with food.

• Heart
as someone who suffers from anorexia, it sickens me to see these kids binge on food. these kids already do/ or will develop eating disorders in the future. they already have very, very disordered eating habits and very abnormal relationships with food.
Second this. Your childhood eating habits have a huge effect on your lifelong eating habits.

yes you can just guess how negatively food it spoken about in that house.

in the who can eat the most cookies Brooke questioned why they wanted to drink milk as it’s a “waste of calories”. Kids shouldn’t even worry about calories. Yes they should have some knowledge of nutrition and know which foods should be eaten more regularly and which foods are more sometimes foods but they shouldn’t know about calories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.