Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One example of Brooke's emotional manipulation was in that Christmas video where they "ruined Christmas" because they were apparently being too grabby and ungrateful. You could tell how upset they were about it, but they already have a tendency to cry at the drop and get very dramatic. I think Biggy was very upset by it with the way he broke down (then he cried often). Regardless, it was an uncomfortable video. Another was when Brooke made Naz feel guilty on Disco's birthday for getting him the 'wrong' present, she was accused of getting him something she wanted for herself, iirc. The issue isn't necessarily Brooke correcting them, but she does it in a way that seems to make them intentionally feel bad/guilty.
yeah ur right she is not direct but thats the reason why she has better relationship with them.

Reactions: 1
I don't think they are being abused but I do think sometimes they guilt trip eachother in a way. Naz is always giving up her prizes to Biggy because he cries and is being a soar loser. I dont really think being told youre being ungrateful on christmas is a big thing but as been said, they are indeed a bit dramatic about a lot of things. I think they like to make things bigger for the camera than things are. That's what got Sabre famous. Her personality when she was on Ellen when she was younger was so different than she is now, like it was an act.

Reactions: 6
Back in the Biggy's birthday sabotage vlog, when the nn was buying the gifts for biggy sabre and naz had the same idea and i know they're kids and all but sabre acted like naz stole her idea but they just coincidentally had the same gift idea which is the perfume. Sabre said that naz was so rude but sabre was the one that didn't tell everyone about her idea so how is naz supposed to know what sabre is going to buy. and justin does nothing about it.

Reactions: 5
Back in the Biggy's birthday sabotage vlog, when the nn was buying the gifts for biggy sabre and naz had the same idea and i know they're kids and all but sabre acted like naz stole her idea but they just coincidentally had the same gift idea which is the perfume. Sabre said that naz was so rude but sabre was the one that didn't tell everyone about her idea so how is naz supposed to know what sabre is going to buy. and justin does nothing about it.
Didnt he say that Sabre didnt tell anyone so Naz is allowed to buy the perfume? What did he have to do

Reactions: 4
Didnt he say that Sabre didnt tell anyone so Naz is allowed to buy the perfume? What did he have to do
If you're talking about Justin, he did say Naz is allowed to buy it but he didn't do anything when Sabre said that it's not fair and Naz is rude but it is fair because she didn't tell anyone. Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: 1
I do not think they will do a Vlog about their car fire. Merch is stored behind that garage door.
They just had a free merch give away worth $100000. Coincidence?
They would have been insured for all that merch stored behind the garage door. I doubt they could sell it.
But they could give it away. Best plus+ is no one can claim a refund for a "prize".
a WIN- WIN situation. Insurance paid for PR stunt. How generous are they?
Um.... you do realise for insurance for that mercy to be paid out it would have to have been destroyed and they obviously wouldn’t be able to giveaway destroyed merch because word would get around and very quickly ruin their reputation and so if the mercy was destroyed like you say and they did get insurance it would’ve been used to get new merch to giveaway.... I think they gave away the merch because the parents knew it wasn’t likely to sell Aswell because it was done simply for sockies birthday and didn’t want to let sockie down and so told her they should do this to celebrate leaving little baffles mercy to actually sell.

Reactions: 7
Sockie make a clickbait thumbnail that she "failed" at cooking and was holding back tears in the video because Charm was acting like the baby she is and didn't want to stay in the highchair as Sockie was trying to make cookies. What a drama queen:rolleyes:

Sockie make a clickbait thumbnail that she "failed" at cooking and was holding back tears in the video because Charm was acting like the baby she is and didn't want to stay in the highchair as Sockie was trying to make cookies. What a drama queen:rolleyes:
I´m going to defend them a little. Sockie is only 13, maybe just going through puberty, do you know what 13 year olds are? Dramaqueens.

I'm critical of this family, there is a lot going on that seems weird. The kids lack of education, the food issues. But blaming a child for acting like a child? Seeing abuse just because Sabre made a hand signal or that Justin lives in a different house and is cheating on Brooke. There is no evicence of that and yes you should be critical but just going around blaming people is just wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s 14! Why is a 14 year old being left in charge of a 16 month old baby. Where are Brooke and Justin FFS. They are the parents here not a newly 14 year old.

Those older kids do far too much babysitting, putting the youngest 2 to bed etc etc than they should be doing. It’s not like Brooke and Justin are away out to work.

But Brooke wants more babies. How about she looks after the 2 she has, and stop panning them off on her teenage kids to look after.

Reactions: 12
She’s 14! Why is a 14 year old being left in charge of a 16 month old baby. Where are Brooke and Justin FFS. They are the parents here not a newly 14 year old.

Those older kids do far too much babysitting, putting the youngest 2 to bed etc etc than they should be doing. It’s not like Brooke and Justin are away out to work.

But Brooke wants more babies. How about she looks after the 2 she has, and stop panning them off on her teenage kids to look after.
I know, they do seem to babysit too much. The parents shouldn't have had two more kids if they're going to just hand them off to Sabre and Sockie to look after. They also post too many videos now. It's concerning, like they have to keep up making boring content. Where is the time they get to themselves?

Really hope Brooke and Justin are done with 6, but wouldn't be surprised if they keep trying for another as Brooke has mentioned wanting another already or at least expressing disappointment when her pregnancy test came back false.

I´m going to defend them a little. Sockie is only 13, maybe just going through puberty, do you know what 13 year olds are? Dramaqueens.

I'm critical of this family, there is a lot going on that seems weird. The kids lack of education, the food issues. But blaming a child for acting like a child? Seeing abuse just because Sabre made a hand signal or that Justin lives in a different house and is cheating on Brooke. There is no evicence of that and yes you should be critical but just going around blaming people is just wrong.
I never blamed her? I just hate all the clickbait. and i wasnt the one that accused Justin of cheating and sees abuse in sabres hand signals. also she's 14 not 13 (not that there's a massive difference)

Last edited:
Um.... you do realise for insurance for that mercy to be paid out it would have to have been destroyed and they obviously wouldn’t be able to giveaway destroyed merch because word would get around and very quickly ruin their reputation and so if the mercy was destroyed like you say and they did get insurance it would’ve been used to get new merch to giveaway.... I think they gave away the merch because the parents knew it wasn’t likely to sell Aswell because it was done simply for sockies birthday and didn’t want to let sockie down and so told her they should do this to celebrate leaving little baffles mercy to actually sell.
What insurance did you research? Smoke damage can be claimed against. I never said the Merchandise was destroyed! A box of merchandise doesn't need to be destroyed to be claimed for the insurance purposes.
Just provide your insurance company you have business / home and contents cover with
(Norris Nuts Pty Ltd is registered at this address)
1) Evidence of the cost in an invoice from the supplier,
2) A fire department report of the event is enough the evidence.
3) A smelly soot and smoke soiled box or boxes.
Insurance companies are NOT going to inspect every item in a box if you have corroborating evidence.
The top and bottom items might need to be washed for the small and the family can use that.

For your PR stunt, A possible airing of the remaining merch isn't sold as "new" it is now a gift. There isn't actual destruction just happy Legends getting free stuff they can send back, throw away or wear. No refund claims.
WIN - WIN

a recent example of brooke s ability to emotionally manipulate the the kids and control them.
recently sockie felt so guilty about disrespecting brooke that she put up a clip about it(in the nn clips).
in the clip she confessed that she had been unhelpful and disrespectful to brooke.
then she apologized to brooke in front of other family members .she was very upset and crying.
the children have a strong emotional bond with brooke and she is good at emotional manipulation.
this makes it impossible to rebel against her or even disobey in spite of her very strict -crazy-rules and restrictions.
it seems that even disrespecting(probably normal teen behaviour) is not really possible and comes at a high price.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The reason why the kids babysit the babies when they are cooking is cause that gets more views. “Everyone” loves babies. And they say a lot of cute things so that’s why.

Reactions: 5
The reason why the kids babysit the babies when they are cooking is cause that gets more views. “Everyone” loves babies. And they say a lot of cute things so that’s why.
If that’s the case where is Brooke! She’s happy to be camera woman any other time or having the camera in the faces of the 2 kids under 3 while they are suppose to be having a family meal.

Why can’t 16 year old sabre just get her own phone??? She shouldn’t have to win some stupid game to get one, she is well over the age when she should have gotten her first one

• Heart
Reactions: 10
SABRE YOU CAN DRINK COKE WITH BRACES.

in the newest Vlog there was so much stuff going wrong....😑
They struggle with normal things like open a coke or tie a ballon.

Also the amount of consumerism in that family? Honestly? Last year asking for iPhone 11 now asking for iPhone 12?? I just think they need to dial IT Back. Not to mention the amount of tents and sleeping rugs they must have

And also what was that whole drama about oil and water? It doesn't matter? Oil will rise to the top always with water. Kids it's called a suspension or heterogenous mixture. you basically learn that in year six or seven at least I did?

The third one was actually real, they just got the wrong one. to actually get the right chemical substance to initiate the reaction? ( DISCLAIMER: written before Brooke admitted to the mistake)

Last edited:
SABRE YOU CAN DRINK COKE WITH BRACES.

in the newest Vlog there was so much stuff going wrong....😑
They struggle with normal things like open a coke or tie a ballon.
yeah there dumb kids , wonder how in the world people watch that kind of stuff i mean wtf was that?? lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.