Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I've never liked the "Who can eat the most food" It's disgusting to see a children let alone one eat that much food in front of a camera? I just think eating when you are being recorded is absolutely disgusting and they were talking when their mouths are full. I know Im just nit picking haha but I always get this sickening feeling when they do this.
It's really unhealthy to control the amount of food you eat for sometime and then binge on it. From what we can see and analyse, that could be the case with Brooke controlling their diets and occasionally doing these food challenges that makes them binge on food.

Reactions: 7
It's really unhealthy to control the amount of food you eat for sometime and then binge on it. From what we can see and analyse, that could be the case with Brooke controlling their diets and occasionally doing these food challenges that makes them binge on food.
You would think their mother would know better....
Oh I thought Brooke was the big step sister.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s as if Brooke tries to prove that the kids aren’t deprived of food by offering them unlimited food in these ‘who can eat the most’ challenges. But all it’s doing is encouraging the idea of bingeing and that lots of food is ‘bad’ because it makes you feel sick after.

Reactions: 6
A lot of people are probably going to disagree with me on this but....

The thing is I agree that they do not eat enough in regards to meals because they always have really small portions however I think they eat way to much junk food.

I know we often hear them saying they are only aloud a 'bite' of something but if you look at the content throughout the channel they do eat a huge amount of chocolate, cakes that kind of thing and they do seem to eat a lot of take away food and all of the food they cook on the cooking channel is loaded with salt.

I am not defending them but if you left say Biggy with a whole chocolate cake would he have a slice and stop? I don't think he would, I don't think any of them would which might contribute to the fact that they do have to monitor the childrens diets because if it was up to them they would eat to the point of making themselves ill.

The children may be like that because of how controlling their parents are but I just don't know. None of the children have any self control over food. Biggy literally eats sugar but we see him eating sugary food all the time, it isn't like they never have treats.

The banana's for for breakfast thing is concerning though. Do they literally just get a banana? Or do they have a banana with breakfast?
A banana on it's own is not enough at all.

Reactions: 5
Justin trying to prove that the youngest eats healthy......View attachment 567889
Makes a change from them being plonked in front of the tv to eat.
I am not defending them but if you left say Biggy with a whole chocolate cake would he have a slice and stop? I don't think he would, I don't think any of them would which might contribute to the fact that they do have to monitor the childrens diets because if it was up to them they would eat to the point of making themselves ill.
But that’s not normal for a 12 year old not to be able to stop eating before he is physically sick. If that’s the case that these children cannot stop eating when full they need professional medical help. Even Babies are able to stop eating when full.

These kids are likely genetically all really skinny, but would it still be entertainment if they were all obese and binge eating for clicks and cash. No there would be a bigger uproar in the comments section about it.

No other parent would think it’s ok to film their healthy kids binge eating junk! It’s not the kids fault they don’t seem to ever mix with anyone else than their siblings. It’s not like they have any other adult influence in their lives apart from their controlling mother and henpecked father.

Reactions: 10
Makes a change from them being plonked in front of the tv to eat.
But that’s not normal for a 12 year old not to be able to stop eating before he is physically sick. If that’s the case that these children cannot stop eating when full they need professional medical help. Even Babies are able to stop eating when full.

These kids are likely genetically all really skinny, but would it still be entertainment if they were all obese and binge eating for clicks and cash. No there would be a bigger uproar in the comments section about it.

No other parent would think it’s ok to film their healthy kids binge eating junk! It’s not the kids fault they don’t seem to ever mix with anyone else than their siblings. It’s not like they have any other adult influence in their lives apart from their controlling mother and henpecked father.
They have mentioned a lot of times that the children have eaten to the point of puking.

When they went to visit the house in QL they went to an all you can eat buffet and Naz literally made her self sick through binging.

I know how controlling Brooke and Justin are around food but it makes me think do they have to be because their children have no self control. The children act like they have some kind of food addiction, they are obsessed with it.

Reactions: 4
They have mentioned a lot of times that the children have eaten to the point of puking.

When they went to visit the house in QL they went to an all you can eat buffet and Naz literally made her self sick through binging.

I know how controlling Brooke and Justin are around food but it makes me think do they have to be because their children have no self control. The children act like they have some kind of food addiction, they are obsessed with it.
But i feel like this forum and these conspiracies are working in brooke's way and what we guys are concerned about is actually having negative effect on these kids, they think we are a bunch of karens or haters who are just jealous, here is couple examples -

"they all seem to.be trolls"
and also there is definitely some family drama going on behind the scenes , like Justin and brooke joined on Instagram

Reactions: 8
A lot of people are probably going to disagree with me on this but....

The thing is I agree that they do not eat enough in regards to meals because they always have really small portions however I think they eat way to much junk food.

I know we often hear them saying they are only aloud a 'bite' of something but if you look at the content throughout the channel they do eat a huge amount of chocolate, cakes that kind of thing and they do seem to eat a lot of take away food and all of the food they cook on the cooking channel is loaded with salt.

The children may be like that because of how controlling their parents are but I just don't know. None of the children have any self control over food. Biggy literally eats sugar but we see him eating sugary food all the time, it isn't like they never have treats.

The banana's for for breakfast thing is concerning though. Do they literally just get a banana? Or do they have a banana with breakfast?
A banana on it's own is not enough at all.
i agree. i fully preach the term “everything in moderation”, and what they’re eating is not moderation. it’s going for starvation, to bingeing. restrictive healthy eating, to unrestrictive junk food binges. the NNs diet is so disordered, that i seriously am worried for their health. surely some parents have seen their videos and have attempted to get in contact with brooke or justin

Reactions: 8
the kids lack self control and always want to eat because they are not fed enough!
and they always want sweet things /junk food because brooke doesn t allow it and they dont have money to buy anything.(they also seem to never go anywhere witout a parent).
this is really obvious.
if they were fed properly they would have far more self control.

Reactions: 9
the kids lack self control and always want to eat because they are not fed enough!
and they always want sweet things /junk food because brooke doesn t allow it and they dont have money to buy anything.(they also seem to never go anywhere witout a parent).
this is really obvious.
if they were fed properly they would have far more self control.
Brooke does allow it though. In pretty much ever single video they are eating some kind of sugar based treat. If she didn't allow it she would not give it to them at all.

Their main meals do seem to be very small , we saw that on Sabre's 'What I eat in a day video'. They definatley don't eat enough actual food.

However their behaviour towards food is erratic and obbsessive, it isn't normal, maybe that is because they their not fed enough.

I think the problem is their not given enough breakfast/lunch/dinner. They eat more than enough treats though.

In their recent video sockie and sabre seems to think exercise makes them more hungry but it’s actually a way to repress appetite?!?!?! Also in there $5 food challenge video it seems like Sockie ruined Naz genuinely winning because after Sockie was told that she couldn’t cheat she did and said she only did it for Naz to win which wasn’t allowed? Also the way Sockie looked at Naz after she came last in the most recent video was disgusting and her behaviour to Naz in that video. I don’t think they’re close at all and they don’t seem to be great at faking it anymore either, I think they hate each other personally

In their recent video sockie and sabre seems to think exercise makes them more hungry but it’s actually a way to repress appetite?!?!?! Also in there $5 food challenge video it seems like Sockie ruined Naz genuinely winning because after Sockie was told that she couldn’t cheat she did and said she only did it for Naz to win which wasn’t allowed? Also the way Sockie looked at Naz after she came last in the most recent video was disgusting and her behaviour to Naz in that video. I don’t think they’re close at all and they don’t seem to be great at faking it anymore either, I think they hate each other personally
I totally agree. From what I've noticed in videos, Sockie has always been like towards Naz and in many of their challenges, people think Naz is getting singled out which I agree with but many people are going against it because they say Naz is younger. Yes she is younger but the rest of the Norris Nuts doesn't realise that her being younger make a difference. In my opinion, Sockie seems bossy and selfish and even though I think they love each other, Sockie makes it seems as if she's way better than everybody else which I think has something to do with their parents making it obvious that Sockie is the favourite child.

They don't realise how young Naz is because they are all home schooled and their not around children their own ages. They don't see her as being much younger because they are always with each other. When you look at their actual ages and the years they would be in at school in becomes really obvious.

I found a future spoiler in the "IS BIGGY REALLY AUSTRALIAN?" video. When Sockie is in the "bike room" at the other house there is a few long cardboard boxes on the floor against the wall in front of her. If you read the description of the contents on them you will find out that...
it's what Biggy said he wished for in a previous video; a Glorious Sound Desk Pro music production studio desk!

as mu
I found a future spoiler in the "IS BIGGY REALLY AUSTRALIAN?" video. When Sockie is in the "bike room" at the other house there is a few long cardboard boxes on the floor against the wall in front of her. If you read the description of the contents on them you will find out that...
it's what Biggy said he wished for in a previous video; a Glorious Sound Desk Pro music production studio desk!
ch as that could mean theyre spoiling him, im glad theyb are giving the kids items to help with their passions. If the nn fashion didn't have their logos all over it, id say that I would wear the stuff sabre has made. And if they give Naz some better art supplies or even a quiet space to work she could become really big. I've been doing art since i was 8, and would say shes almosst as good as me. If she had some better paper and pencils, she might even be better. I don't tend to do pencil art, but when i do, its nowhere near at her level.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.