Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys! One of the legends posted this in the comments! It’s the links to all four forums!
Guys! One of the legends posted this in the comments! It’s the links to all four forums!
um...thats you.but ok :D

I´m going to defend them a little. Sockie is only 13, maybe just going through puberty, do you know what 13 year olds are? Dramaqueens.

I'm critical of this family, there is a lot going on that seems weird. The kids lack of education, the food issues. But blaming a child for acting like a child? Seeing abuse just because Sabre made a hand signal or that Justin lives in a different house and is cheating on Brooke. There is no evicence of that and yes you should be critical but just going around blaming people is just wrong.
1. Yes but it was obviously clickbait
2. We just care for her safety especially since we know Brooke's tendencies
3. That was a theory,we already know it's false

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s 14! Why is a 14 year old being left in charge of a 16 month old baby. Where are Brooke and Justin FFS. They are the parents here not a newly 14 year old.

Those older kids do far too much babysitting, putting the youngest 2 to bed etc etc than they should be doing. It’s not like Brooke and Justin are away out to work.

But Brooke wants more babies. How about she looks after the 2 she has, and stop panning them off on her teenage kids to look after.
Its worrying enough watching Sockie cook with Disco!

Im not blaming Sockie at all but the amount of times Disco is left standing up on that chair and she has his back to him is really scary, it would take one second for him to fall backwards and Sockie to be left traumatised and blaming herself for a potentially serious accident!

They should never leave any of there children in charge of the younger ones especailly when cooking. The older 4 shouldn't even be cooking on there own!

Reactions: 6
Its worrying enough watching Sockie cook with Disco!

Im not blaming Sockie at all but the amount of times Disco is left standing up on that chair and she has his back to him is really scary, it would take one second for him to fall backwards and Sockie to be left traumatised and blaming herself for a potentially serious accident!

They should never leave any of there children in charge of the younger ones especailly when cooking. The older 4 shouldn't even be cooking on there own!
Not forgetting that it would be the parent's mainly making her feel guilty if something happened too. I'm surprised Charm & Disco aren't calling Sockie mum the amount she looks after them compared to Brooke.

Reactions: 9
Anyone think that Sabre thinking that she cant have sugar with her braces (stuff like coke) is just Brooke behind the scenes making her believe that so that Sabre can have a healthy diet (which she doesnt)

Reactions: 10
Not forgetting that it would be the parent's mainly making her feel guilty if something happened too. I'm surprised Charm & Disco aren't calling Sockie mum the amount she looks after them compared to Brooke.
Disco already sleeps in her bed!

Reactions: 7
I have unsubscribbed from NN, it is so sad how unfairly Naz is treated. It actually makes me physically uncomfortable watching the bedroom makeup over, seeing how kind and helpful she was and how good her room was to then completely lose. It isn't just favoritism it is emotional abuse.

Reactions: 8
I have unsubscribbed from NN, it is so sad how unfairly Naz is treated. It actually makes me physically uncomfortable watching the bedroom makeup over, seeing how kind and helpful she was and how good her room was to then completely lose. It isn't just favoritism it is emotional abuse.
I totally agree, she gets so left out many of the times.

Reactions: 5
No Whover said the older 4 shouldn't be cooking on their own is wrong. Sabre and sockie should definitely be cooking voluntarily and natZ and biggy can to? People just need to stop underestimating these children? I get it they are really not smart but they aren't that dumb like people make them out to be as if they dont know what 2 plus 2 is or the alphabet. Of Course disco can seriously injure himself so sockie should strap him in. Or just not cook with him at all.

Reactions: 13
Anyone think that Sabre thinking that she cant have sugar with her braces (stuff like coke) is just Brooke behind the scenes making her believe that so that Sabre can have a healthy diet (which she doesnt)

I do agree that Brooke is using the girls’ braces as a way to further restrict their diet. However it is actually told by orthodontics that you shouldn’t drink fizzy drink with braces as the acid can leave a permanent stain on your teeth. I had braces for 4 years and I ate whatever I wanted I only avoided foods that were difficult to eat, my orthodontist didn’t say I couldn’t eat sugar🙄 and yes... I did drink fizzy drink occasionally and my teeth turned out perfect. So Sabre if you’re reading this EAT THE DAMN SUGAR. :) and Brooke if you’re reading this, please stop starving your children, you’re giving the eating disorders

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No Whover said the older 4 shouldn't be cooking on their own is wrong. Sabre and sockie should definitely be cooking voluntarily and natZ and biggy can to? People just need to stop underestimating these children? I get it they are really not smart but they aren't that dumb like people make them out to be as if they dont know what 2 plus 2 is or the alphabet. Of Course disco can seriously injure himself so sockie should strap him in. Or just not cook with him at all.
Your clearly on about my comment as I was the one who said that.

I stand by my comment I don't think any of them should be cooking without better supervison. Brooke and Justin certainly should not be leaving Sockie responsible for a baby/toddler whilst cooking either!

I have nothing against any of them learning to cook but ALL of the children lack basic knowledge of food hygeine and safety, we have seen that through the videos.

Reactions: 8
safety in the kitchen should not be based off of age. sabre is the most immature 16 year old i’ve ever met. even sockie has very little knowledge of the kitchen environment. a normal child knows just as much as she does around the age of 10, let alone 14. in my opinion, these kids are immature, and should not be left in the kitchen (which may i add is in a WHOLE SEPERATE HOUSE) alone especially with two toddlers

• Wow
Reactions: 10
safety in the kitchen should not be based off of age. sabre is the most immature 16 year old i’ve ever met. even sockie has very little knowledge of the kitchen environment. a normal child knows just as much as she does around the age of 10, let alone 14. in my opinion, these kids are immature, and should not be left in the kitchen (which may i add is in a WHOLE SEPERATE HOUSE) alone especially with two toddlers
I agree, it’s mainly the seperate house thing. Brooke either needs to get over the kids making a mess and allow them to cook in their regular home or she needs to go over to the kitchen house and play with the little kids whilst the big kids cook. They’ve shown a few rooms and there seems to be lots of kids toys there.

I agree, it’s mainly the seperate house thing. Brooke either needs to get over the kids making a mess and allow them to cook in their regular home or she needs to go over to the kitchen house and play with the little kids whilst the big kids cook. They’ve shown a few rooms and there seems to be lots of kids toys there.
in case you guys dont know brooke is now on instagram too ,lol

Attachments

Reactions: 4
When the Norris nuts went to Queensland and sockie watched the babies she had so many spelling mistakes in her schedule. “Drive in car to home” is one she uses a lot. That’s a weird use of those words.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.