Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went to their TikTok comments and saw this argument:
AB6338ED-FED4-4EFA-AF11-1A0B9E5E8BD1.png
52D793E0-B2BE-4B3C-8D60-16510684B349.png
264A075F-B567-42A5-BEFD-B0C55A4B1CAB.png
8E9E07DE-197C-4F90-BB70-460BE21BD0A6.png
DD020C63-1458-4AC1-BCA1-6F921A63B25B.png
5F900F18-4723-4E40-B7F0-19F0BC1C7838.png

503926E4-4670-4C0D-B1EB-17F0FAADABFA.png
4A8BD32B-A60A-41B4-8515-FC9FD08D797C.png
D38FAE61-1341-4C6F-895A-C4BC1E337177.png

I can’t believe people are still trying to defend them. I guess it just shows how young and naive their audience is. At least there are some people calling them out.

Reactions: 6
Bet when it comes out most of the comments will be the little legends defending the norris nuts saying how “oh it was an accident!” “everyone makes mistakes” “they didnt mean to!” “legends dont judge”
Im pretty sick of it like how have the legends not caught up yet.
Young legends don't know how to reason or think rationally.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This might not be relevant but is the norris nuts safe for children to watch? would it affect their development, way of thinking, mental health, etc.?

It wasn't until I started reading peoples comments on here that I realised just how bad this situation is.

People commenting on here saying that the children would have had to edit the videos knowing that the puppy had already died is just awful!

They put those videos out there aware that their young audience would get excited only to be told in the next video that the puppy had passed away.

The fact that they monetised those videos is just disgusting!

Reactions: 11
It wasn't until I started reading peoples comments on here that I realised just how bad this situation is.

People commenting on here saying that the children would have had to edit the videos knowing that the puppy had already died is just awful!

They put those videos out there aware that their young audience would get excited only to be told in the next video that the puppy had passed away.

The fact that they monetised those videos is just disgusting!
I'm only guessing how videos are produced. The kids film and edit footage, Justin and or Brooke proofs it and publishes it. As i believe they control scheduling of content releases.

I'm only guessing how videos are produced. The kids film and edit footage, Justin and or Brooke proofs it and publishes it. As i believe they control scheduling of content releases.
Brooke and Justin are definitely involved in the production of the videos. We have seen little clips of them editing before.

I cant believe there puppy died after 5 F*CKING DAYS!!!!
that poor dog, they cant even keep it alive for a week.
I’m guessing something fell on it or it got stepped on. Accident or not that is absolutely unacceptable, they obviously didn’t properly supervise it. And to think that SOCKIE had to hold it while they knew it was dead for god knows what reason, what was going on in justin and brookes heads.
Justin and brooke you are so sick, it’s vile. I’ve just lost the little inkling of respect i had for them, my god.
And in their recent nn gaming video “death to life” naz just says “rip bubba” but she says it in such a light hearted way (SMILING BTW) like she’s about to laugh! Ik nazzy was an animal lover but this family is not taking the death seriously. I’ll try and find the clip but it’s on a channel called NNT.

I think this is the video you were talking about?

The girl who runs the account 'NNT' is named Abby btw, I found her old instagram account @callofdutybarbie. She looks to be in her late teens or early twenties. Also has a much smaller channel where she does gaming (remove this info if not allowed but it is public knowledge). Clearly her main thing is being obsessed with the Norris Nuts and profiting off as many things they do as she can.

Reactions: 8
I am in total agreement with everything this woman has said, I've never seen a more cold and disconnected recollection of a dog's death. I'm also glad she covered the videos where the kids cried about Justin potentially dying because of his eating habits and the one where Sockie had a panic attack.

I wonder if they will ever come out and explain what happened with the dog in more detail.

Reactions: 10
Reading comments from their video about that their dog died, one of them said « the dog was lucky to spend the best five days of her life with the best family in the world » yeah the dog was probably neglected for the last five days and died due to the family’s irresponsibility she had a life….. Obviously I didn’t reply because I don’t want to be rude to their fans

Again I have to say the reasons you say she appears not to have it aren’t always accurate for girls. My daughter can understand humour and irony and has more than one interest. She is obsessive about her interests though which we can’t really tell from some blogs if sockie is. I’m not saying she is in the spectrum just pointing out that the reasons used for her not being on it aren’t necessarily accurate. I would need to see more than a few vlogs and actually see chunks of her days etc to form an opinion on it. Autism in girls is an incredibly complex thing to diagnose and regularly comes as a shock to people (myself included when my daughter was diagnosed) as the masking just comes so naturally to them. If I was to film snippets of my daughter in a similar manner to the Norris nuts I would think people could see some things that might make them question it if they knew what they were looking for but no way would someone see enough to say yeah she has it or no she doesn’t.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying. People are quick to see a behaviour that’s out of the ordinary and label people. I just want to be clear in the fact that a lot of reasons people are using for sockie not having autism aren’t accurate. I am not for a second saying that she is autistic though just that the reasons against it aren’t a true reflection of autism in a girl. My daughter is one of the funniest people I know, when she struggles socially she becomes a performer and puts herself at the centre of things as she doesn’t know how to cope otherwise. To the point it causes a meltdown later on. Watching her masking is absolutely fascinating, sad but fascinating. It breaks my heart seeing it as I know she’s struggling inside but seeing her morph into a character an it’s like she’s someone else for that time is so crazy to see. I used to be oblivious to it and thought that was just how she is but now that I am much more experienced I can see through it and see the chinks in the armour.
Could we possibly stop with the Sockie autism debate it’s getting a tad boring, especially when there are so many other things going on with this family that needs discussing.

• Heart
  • Sad
I think this is all getting a bit out of hand, sure they are responsible. But how ppl are reacting to this and profiting off Norris Nuts Youtube popularity is just as disgusting. Making it look like they have the moral high ground, when in fact they just making videos to gain ad revenue and viewers off of Norris Nuts fame. That my friends is no better....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've never seen a more cold and disconnected recollection of a dog's death.
Brooke and Justin said they wanted to be "honest and tell what happened", but do the exakt opposite! They’re just trying to manipulate “the legends” but it’s so transparent to anyone outside the cult. Who describes the death of a pet as "it sucked for everyone"?! There’s no remorse and you can tell how they are just trying to cover up exactly what happened. It just makes it even more suspicious of how the dog really died. :cautious:

I can’t get over exactly how long they have been teasing and planning these videos either. The last thing I watched was the “sell their dream house” and even then this dog is what Brooke must have been teasing and that was filmed June 11th.

Weeks and weeks of planning to show this to the world! Weeks and weeks to shoot other content if they wanted to! And at the same time keep pumping out other content like nothing has happened.

Yeah, what a lucky dog. Was alive for 2 months and then the NN bought her and killed her within 5 days. But as long as you monetise it I guess it sucks less for everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
That poor dog. Seriously you have to do something really really stupid or bad to kill that poor thing???
I sympathize with your sentiments but given how badly it went it’s honestly probably a blessing in disguise that that poor dog didn’t make it. Can you imagine the kind of life it would have had?

They shouldn’t have posted anything about the dog. The fact that Brooke and Justin made the NN edit video of getting the puppy when the puppy was already dead is beyond sick.
They should never have posted anything about it.
But they can’t make any money if they don’t milk it for all it’s worth!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: 2
I think this is all getting a bit out of hand, sure they are responsible. But how ppl are reacting to this and profiting off Norris Nuts Youtube popularity is just as disgusting. Making it look like they have the moral high ground, when in fact they just making videos to gain ad revenue and viewers off of Norris Nuts fame. That my friends is no better....
I’d rather them face criticism than sit not allowing people to have a say deleting comments.

Gonna be interesting to see how the NN deal with the negative publicity they're getting..I'd put my money on " we needed to take some time off from YT"..will they hide away, or make a vlog?..so if Justin infact stood on the puppy, was it still alive while Sockie was holding it?..as someone said earlier, even the guinea pigs cage is too small for them..seems like Naz only cares about 1 of them..using defenceless animals for views..absolutely pathetic..and Sockie wants chickens!..god help those chooks!..I can't even stand looking at Brooke's face..I actually unsubscribed yesterday..let's see if they start to lose viewers..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
they didnt delate or didnt do it yet.
i looked at the comments on the the vlog about the puppys death.
there were critical comments-although most of the comments were supportive.

a few minutes ago

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.