Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey, i dont watch the videos very mcuh anymore, but are they still moving to QLD? because my great uncle says theres been no movement in the house, so im wondering whats going on.
I don’t think they’re moving into that house, but are looking for another house that doesn’t need as much work done. When they went to visit that house it looked like it had been broken in to.

I hate dogs but even I was upset by what happened. They killed an innocent puppy after only 5 days. Also after sending it on a traumatic plane ride to them. Brooke is a horrible person, she wouldn’t save a puppy from the pound, but instead traumatises one and kills it, and then keeps mentioning in the video how Justin was involved in the death. She kept repeating how he was involved but then saying it’s not his fault. She always tries to make justin look bad even though she caused all this pain to the puppy and her kids.

Reactions: 12
Can anyone explain why the YouTube comments are so different to what we’re seeing on TikTok in relation to the dogs death? Are they going through and deleting anything negative on YouTube that calls them out for this atrocity?
Some people are hating on them in new comments
2021-07-29 (14)_LI.jpg
2021-07-29 (13)_LI.jpg
2021-07-29 (15)_LI.jpg

I have some more too.

Reactions: 3
They lit paid 7k to kill a puppy
im not surprised that they would spend so much money and still not be prepared. It seems they like to jump the gun when it comes to purchasing things. It has been 3 weeks since the last video that was about there grandmas dog and all of the sudden there getting their own dog, even though some of the kids don't seem very enthused by getting a dog. They also spent a lot of money on sockie to meet gordon ramsay, and lucky for them her interest in cooking has lasted, but if it wasn't it would be a complete waste of money. All the money is coming from the kids work, their filming, editing, etc. and i bet all the money goes to the parents. I think they no longer have a realistic view of money and base all of their finances around views and youtube.

Reactions: 7
Some People are justifying it by saying it was an accident. Accident or not they didn't look after it correctly.

Reactions: 13
I've likely said it before but I can't stand their "Legend army" that mindlessly defends literally everything they do. I get that many of these people are young and their brains obviously haven't developed yet so I can cut some slack but people bring up legitimate concerns in the comments, even coming from a good place and worried for the kids and immediately get attacked/brigaded.

"Legends don't judge" is so manipulative. Like they've put themselves on this pedestal and can do no wrong and so when people call them out, they're just hating on them. They delete as many negative comments as they can to avoid any of the slightest criticism of them. Clearly it's going to be difficult for them to do that with this, though. I just hope nothing similar happens with the guinea pigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did they try to get the poor little puppy to the vets?..I can't even bring myself to watch it, I'm so angry..however, if the comments are open, I'll be saying something, and it won't be nice..the RSPCA should be involved in this..this family should have their channels taken down, or be demonetized..Brooke is one very sick individual..

Reactions: 10
This Legend thing is like a cult. I’ve been trying to explain to this “child” how the puppy died as a result of lack of care and she is determined to defend them to the death. I haven’t even mentioned how it has probably earned them tens or hundreds of thousands and the fact they killed it and cashed in on this knowing it’s fate.
Can they delete Tiktok comments btw?

Reactions: 6
I checked new comments and now people are mostly defending them.

No, but I'm surprised they didn't turn the comments off on Sabre's and their main account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I cant believe there puppy died after 5 F*CKING DAYS!!!!
that poor dog, they cant even keep it alive for a week.
I’m guessing something fell on it or it got stepped on. Accident or not that is absolutely unacceptable, they obviously didn’t properly supervise it. And to think that SOCKIE had to hold it while they knew it was dead for god knows what reason, what was going on in justin and brookes heads.
Justin and brooke you are so sick, it’s vile. I’ve just lost the little inkling of respect i had for them, my god.
And in their recent nn gaming video “death to life” naz just says “rip bubba” but she says it in such a light hearted way (SMILING BTW) like she’s about to laugh! Ik nazzy was an animal lover but this family is not taking the death seriously. I’ll try and find the clip but it’s on a channel called NNT.

• Sad
The legends seem to not understand fault and responsibility.
Oh its no ones fault they say. It just an accident.
The kiddy legends have no understanding of this because they have no experience in responsibility.
They just cannot comprehend their idols failing. It like the magical accident faerie claimed the puppy farmed pet back to its heaven and its cannot be any ones fault.
It is insufferable listening to the little legends trying to wrap their heads around this without understanding that the RESPONSIBILITY lies with the adults who chose to give this animal care.
It is no ones fault but it is the Norris's RESPONSIBILITY for its life.
When you take on the care of a pet or an infant YOU also take on the responsibility for its safety.
It is the one who is in charge of the welfare of the life who MUST also take on the responsibility.
I am so frustrated that the children will never comprehend when they are being taught by children.

Reactions: 7
This Legend thing is like a cult. I’ve been trying to explain to this “child” how the puppy died as a result of lack of care and she is determined to defend them to the death. I haven’t even mentioned how it has probably earned them tens or hundreds of thousands and the fact they killed it and cashed in on this knowing it’s fate.
The comments on their main YT channel were open earlier..you're right though, the little legends defend them so much..although there were alot of comments criticising them this time..even if the puppy got hurt after hrs, there are still afters hrs vets you can go to..did the puppy die instantly, or was it left to suffer?..I think I'm going to unsubscribe.. I can't watch them after this..

Reactions: 1
I’m very behind and confused but I thought they gave Flizzy the dog? Is this the same one that has died?

I’m very behind and confused but I thought they gave Flizzy the dog? Is this the same one that has died?
They got Flizzy a dog, then decided to get a puppy of their own, shipped up from Melbourne, but unfortunately it died..not too positive how yet..

has anyone seen the legend making freaking BUBBA merch? The norris nuts are trying to gain money through their poor dead puppy who they basically killed to neglect, and now the legends are even helping???
This is out of control 😤

• Angry
  • Wow
That poor dog. Seriously you have to do something really really stupid or bad to kill that poor thing???

Reactions: 6
I didnt fully watch, i couldnt! But did they run it over? Thats what it came across as to me. Poor little thing.

• Sad
They're getting alot hate over this..I'm sure they'll make a vlog addressing it, with a clickbaity title, and the kids all crying for sympathy..

Reactions: 8
again-hope i can write this.
you obviously know more than me about the subject and things may be more complex than i realized.
i could be wrong, but i still think sockie doesnt have autism and isnt on the autistic spectrum(ASD).
i will try to make very clear my reasoning.
we dont have all the data/information we can use to decide the issue. but we have lot of information-hundreds and hundreds of vlogs and clips
from over several years in various situations(some real life).sockie is almost always unscipted. there a lot of tic toks as well.
i dont think the real life sockie can be so different from the youtube sockie in a relevant way.
sockie does seem to have normal emotional ,social, language and cummunication skills.
also-sockie understands humor and irony and is good at creating humor and irony.this is not typical for somebody on the spectrum.

sockie is not interested only in cooking. sockie is also interested in gardening,agriculture, raising farm animals,recycling and environment.
she is interested in gaming and runs a gaming channel.
she reads books about other subjects.
the list coud be longer.

the only reason we have to think that sockie is on the spectrum(ASD) is the "happy hands " tic.
but the "happy hands" tic doesnt show she is on the spectrum. some people have this tic or similar tics and they are not on the spectrum!
we need other reasons/signs to show she is on the spectrum.

there are no other reasons/signs!
so we have no reason to think that sockie has autism or that she is on the spectrum!

we could be wrong. but based on what we know it is unlikely that sockie is on the spectrum.
Again I have to say the reasons you say she appears not to have it aren’t always accurate for girls. My daughter can understand humour and irony and has more than one interest. She is obsessive about her interests though which we can’t really tell from some blogs if sockie is. I’m not saying she is in the spectrum just pointing out that the reasons used for her not being on it aren’t necessarily accurate. I would need to see more than a few vlogs and actually see chunks of her days etc to form an opinion on it. Autism in girls is an incredibly complex thing to diagnose and regularly comes as a shock to people (myself included when my daughter was diagnosed) as the masking just comes so naturally to them. If I was to film snippets of my daughter in a similar manner to the Norris nuts I would think people could see some things that might make them question it if they knew what they were looking for but no way would someone see enough to say yeah she has it or no she doesn’t.

i talked about sockie as unscripted in the vlogs(like her siblings!) to show that we had access to authentic data about her. the vlogs and clips show her as she really is.
i dont think autistics are robotic. i think some autistics-not all-have a problem with humor and irony.
in the tic-toks we can see her ability to create humor and irony. this ability can be seen in the vlogs and clips as well.
if so many people with knowledge or experience with the subject see things differently maybe i am missing something.
i have been impressed with how well she functions and how "normal" she is. that is my starting point.
can somebody have ASD traits without being on the spectrum?
for example-you can dislike big changes without being on the spectrum.
i still think people see the the 'happy hands" ,make up their mind and look for reasons to think sockie is on the spectrum.
but i want to keep an open mind about this.
i think we should all keep an open mind about the possibilty that sockie is not on the spectrum.
maybe she just has the "happy hands" and some ASD traits.
I agree with a lot of what you are saying. People are quick to see a behaviour that’s out of the ordinary and label people. I just want to be clear in the fact that a lot of reasons people are using for sockie not having autism aren’t accurate. I am not for a second saying that she is autistic though just that the reasons against it aren’t a true reflection of autism in a girl. My daughter is one of the funniest people I know, when she struggles socially she becomes a performer and puts herself at the centre of things as she doesn’t know how to cope otherwise. To the point it causes a meltdown later on. Watching her masking is absolutely fascinating, sad but fascinating. It breaks my heart seeing it as I know she’s struggling inside but seeing her morph into a character an it’s like she’s someone else for that time is so crazy to see. I used to be oblivious to it and thought that was just how she is but now that I am much more experienced I can see through it and see the chinks in the armour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They shouldn’t have posted anything about the dog. The fact that Brooke and Justin made the NN edit video of getting the puppy when the puppy was already dead is beyond sick.
They should never have posted anything about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.