Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They better have those kids in therapy after that. Tempted to call CPS too. If they can't even look after a puppy for goodness sake, there's no way those kids are living in a good environment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What a pair of sociopathic, cold hearted cunts.

They are more concerned about how it "looks" for them than they are for the poor innocent little puppy that has died because they are too thick to take care of her properly.

That beautiful dog should have had 12-15 years of life, but she's dead because of this evil pair of fucktards. I have my suspicions about whether or not this was an "accident" as they describe, I hope that the powers of social media don't let this go until they are forced to explain what ACTUALLY happened to her. Their explanation is far too vague for me to believe a word of it.

I sincerely hope that the Australian authorities intervene and save those children, before it's too late for them too.
I also am suspicious, it seemed like no one actually wanted the dog, and now miraculously it just “had an accident”.

I also don’t sit tight with the “true legends won’t judge us” thing it’s manipulation of children. Manipulating their own children? Wrong - but fine. But manipulating other people’s children? Too far.

Reactions: 8
Yes, i defintely tried to channel what you are saying intomy post. in my personal opinion, i dont think sockie is diagnoses, because of the video where brooke asked why charm was aslso doing the happy arms. For all of my peeps out there, Autism isnt a bad thing. getting a diagnosis can be really important. If any of the NN are reading this, we dont mean this in a bad way at all. We just want to make sure sockie is getting the support she needs.
I actually thought Sockie might have had adhd but I’m not ruling out that she might have autism. As someone who is autistic yes girls tend to mask more than boys do my friends has never noticed my « weird behavior » till late. I do wonder if Sockie gets panicky if things doesn’t go her way or not in order because she comes across as the organizer of the Norris Nuts. Usually when girls get stressed or emotional if little things are not in order or not in their ways they want is a sign of autism. Everyone has different types of autism for example I know someone else who is autistic gets the jokes and irony while I struggle to understand the humour

Reactions: 3
Remember that they are usually around 1 month behind on posting, which probably means the dog died a month ago. It is sickening to see them still posting this “getting a dog-series”, of course at least 4 videos to really milk it, knowing the dog is already dead! There really is nothing they won’t do for views. And of course the kids are editing this, working for hours on each video about a dog they know is dead. :sick::mad:

If they were actually concerned about how it looks, DON'T POST ABOUT THE DOG AT ALL.
You’re not really right in the head for allowing something like this to go on, not putting down your foot as a parent and putting a stop to it.

I don’t watch them anymore except for the odd one but YT still recommends their videos and I don’t even need to watch this to know exactly how these videos are. If their views don’t plummet (even more) after this it will just validate them to continue on with this behaviour. Views/money is the only thing that drives them and I really hope this has consequences. Speak to them in the only language the know:

Don’t give them views.
Unsubscribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
People on tiktok are furious at them. At least not all their ‘legends’ are brainwashed View attachment 685842
I'm glad people are waking up. Yes, they should have stopped with the pets after the guinea pigs as they nearly lost the one under the house. That should have been a wake up call, like "hmm, maybe we need to actually be a little more on top of caring for these creatures and actually make an effort to supervise."

Then to bid thousands on a designer puppy flown in from a puppy farm which didn't even last a week, it's pure thoughtlessness and idiocy.

God forbid they ever get another pet after this, all hell's going to break loose.

I also hope the children are receiving some kind of counselling after this. I still can't believe they would spend the time to edit the videos of being surprised with the puppy and post it. This is by far the most utterly tone-deaf, insensitive, nonsensical thing Brooke and Justin have done.
They don't seem to realise they have an audience of MILLIONS of young children that will probably be deeply disturbed and upset by these videos, either.

I think they need to rethink letting their kids film so much and get off YouTube. This is so unhealthy.

I'm not sure they would lie about accidentally killing the dog if they just gave it away. The could easily turn that into having gave it to a sick legend or something. I think Brooke and Justin really are that incompetent.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
While I said that I don’t think the dog’s death intentional it was still 100% Justin and Brooke’s fault they were irresponsible.
It does disturb me to think that they posted a lot of videos about dogs, teasing us with Flizzy’s dog, showing the kids reaction of Bubba when they knew that she died 🤢 I’m so glad that the first dog they bought was given to Flizzy who knows what it would have happened to her if she stayed
I prefer Justin as well even though it was « mainly him » who caused it he is never listened and Brooke is so annoying always trying to be the better/cooler parent than Justin by letting the kids insult him across the videos

Reactions: 4
The dog death is being milked by the Legend YT poster "NNT"

Now Abby wants the NN to make shirts and crop tops with Bubba on it for the 'Legends'
More money for Clicks. Its disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It gets worse, they posted a video on the gaming channel titled Birth to Death, and the start of the video is an advert for World of Pets. I mean if that doesn’t sound like subliminal messaging I don’t know what is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t follow them but my daughter dips in and out of their videos, I heard a bit of one where they said the kids didn’t want a dog anymore. They think things are disposable and don’t seem to have an ounce of normal empathy or understanding towards others.

• Sad
This time guys I am still mad at Brooke but I am sorry for Justin, he just gets bullied by his kids a lot, honestly Justin is probably the most successful in the Norris family. He won a a bronze at the Olympics, and I don't think people talk about it enough! Justin opened a very successful swim school and sacrificed it for his kids! Justin does not get the respect that he deserves, yes sometimes he can be a bit dumb but that doesn't warrant the kids calling him that! I would get grounded. The only love I have ever seen for Justin in the vlogs is when he was in intensive care! And that's saying a lot! You never see them saying "I love you Papa" they are always going to Brooke for the first person to hug on Christmas, or on any other holiday. Justin should get more spotlight in the Norris house.

Yes! Completely agree that Justin doesn't get the respect he deserves. My 10 year old son even says 'Mum, don't you think they're all really horrible to Justin, they don't care about his feelings one bit'!!!
Justin is the one that makes everything happen for the family yet Brooke always gets all the appreciation from the kids! The kids even openly talk about how everyone disregards his feelings etc and they feel sorry for him, however they never change! X

Did they seriously upload a video titled 'BIRTH TO DEATH in Brookhaven GAMING w/ The Norris Nuts'

I know the title was in relation to a gaming video but that is seriously disgusting and insensitive considering what happened to that poor little puppy.

I am starting to see this family in a completely different light.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Theyve made it into the sun!! They need to explain what happened to Bubba!!!

• Heart

Theyve made it into the sun!! They need to explain what happened to Bubba!!!
i feel like they are just going to be use this as another opportunity to milk content out of the incident. i can imagine them making a video about the article on norris nuts clips purely to attract more views. i really hope they will eventually forced to explain but they will probably try and resist it for as long as possible, and and most likely beg for even more sympathy. there's also the possibilty they might've kept the details hidden in an attempt to gain more attention, knowing what they've done in the past.

Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain why the YouTube comments are so different to what we’re seeing on TikTok in relation to the dogs death? Are they going through and deleting anything negative on YouTube that calls them out for this atrocity?

Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain why the YouTube comments are so different to what we’re seeing on TikTok in relation to the dogs death? Are they going through and deleting anything negative on YouTube that calls them out for this atrocity?
Tiktok is where the older audience resides for the most part, so it may be that.

Reactions: 6
I also don’t sit tight with the “true legends won’t judge us” thing it’s manipulation of children. Manipulating their own children? Wrong - but fine. But manipulating other people’s children? Too far.
You should look under their gaming videos or challenges there's a lot of judging there.

I was going to take screenshots of some people calling them out on YouTube but the thread is gone.

Last edited:
im starting to think this dog situation may be the worst thing theyve done. well, a poor dog died, so thats a given, but posting it has already gotten them negative attention. more than anything else. I dn't think ive ever seen these threads so unified.

Reactions: 5
hey, i dont watch the videos very mcuh anymore, but are they still moving to QLD? because my great uncle says theres been no movement in the house, so im wondering whats going on.

Reactions: 1
i commented on there, received like 30 likes and 40 replies. it got deleted. i believe some legends probably reported it or something

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.