Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pair of sociopathic, cold hearted cunts.

They are more concerned about how it "looks" for them than they are for the poor innocent little puppy that has died because they are too thick to take care of her properly.

That beautiful dog should have had 12-15 years of life, but she's dead because of this evil pair of fucktards. I have my suspicions about whether or not this was an "accident" as they describe, I hope that the powers of social media don't let this go until they are forced to explain what ACTUALLY happened to her. Their explanation is far too vague for me to believe a word of it.

I sincerely hope that the Australian authorities intervene and save those children, before it's too late for them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't been watching them for long, but I did watch a video the other day where Naz lost her guinea pig under the house. There was a part where Justin mentioned something along the lines of "After the last time, she can't go through something like this again" or words to that effect.

Can someone explain if something happened to a previous pet of theirs?

Reactions: 1
I tried to report them, and was told there are numerous reports already. When I asked who they were from, they said "We cannot disclose this information, but it has been mainly from youtube viewers and neighbours"
Thank you.

I haven't been watching them for long, but I did watch a video the other day where Naz lost her guinea pig under the house. There was a part where Justin mentioned something along the lines of "After the last time, she can't go through something like this again" or words to that effect.

Can someone explain if something happened to a previous pet of theirs?
They had a fish about 2-3 years ago. Even then they couldn't take care of pets because the 'Legends' had to tell them to feed it right.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I tried to report them, and was told there are numerous reports already. When I asked who they were from, they said "We cannot disclose this information, but it has been mainly from youtube viewers
when an Aussie you tuber Dani Mansutti abused her dog on YouTube and people complained the RSPCA took it seriously and opened a case. She received a lot of hate from other you tubers about it too. I hope the RSPCA gets in contact with the family and gives them a reality check.

Reactions: 5
when an Aussie you tuber Dani Mansutti abused her dog on YouTube and people complained the RSPCA took it seriously and opened a case. She received a lot of hate from other you tubers about it too. I hope the RSPCA gets in contact with the family and gives them a reality check.
btw they can get imprisonment for this?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why they were reported to the CPS?
I assume the youtube viewers were talking about everything in these threads, but i genuinly dont know why neighbours reported them. I find that very interesting. sadly couldnt find out why because its against their privacy rules.

this is absolutely disgusting i was crying that poor puppy DIED because of this wicked fame-hungry people i really hope the Guinea pigs dont lose there lives to

also Brooke made it seem like justin murdered the dog Because she was saying how he didn’t like dogs and how he was involved alot in the situation

Is it not obvious why a neighbour would report them? They are weird and isolated from anyone else whether in a pandemic or not.

Reactions: 4
Is it not obvious why a neighbour would report them? They are weird and isolated from anyone else whether in a pandemic or not.
Well I assume that's part of it, but the person on the phone said that neighbours 'heard things'. I assume this is the neighbour with the cat, as they are the closest to the main area of the house.

Reactions: 6
nothing wiil come out of complaining to the RSPCA.
it was unintentional.there was almost certainly some leval of neglect.
but mayebe not the leval of neglect that the RSPCA is concerned with.
even if the their neglect justified intervention by the RSCPA, there is no independent evidence for wrongdoing.
they were smart enough not to tell us very much about the accident.
i am not surprised that viewers have complained to the CPS about the parents. i am surprised and worried that neighbors did.
is there still something bad about their parenting we dont know about?!!
was the CPS intervention successful? did they improve the well-being of the kids? or did the parents learn to be more discreet?
there is a lot that we know - just viewers of their channels- that could justify CPS intervention.
but i havent seen a real change in their parenting.
maybe there are worst things we dont know about and have improved because of the CPS.

• Heart
  • Angry
As much as I hate to suggest this, is there even a remote possibility that the dog isn't dead, and has instead been given to someone else?

Knowing what the Norris Nuts are like, it wouldn't surprise me if they faked a death of one of their pets to get views.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What I don't undestand is how vile these pair of human beings must be in order to post the videos of them getting the dog. I feel genuinely awful for those kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
even if the their neglect justified intervention by the RSCPA, there is no independent evidence for wrongdoing.
i am not surprised that viewers have complained to the CPS about the parents. i am surprised and worried that neighbors did.
was the CPS intervention successful? did they improve the well-being of the kids? or did the parents learn to be more discreet?
there is a lot that we know - just viewers of their channels- that could justify CPS intervention.
maybe there are worst things we dont know about and have improved because of the CPS.
It's good to report though because then they'll have something on their file if God forbid something happens to another animal under their care

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling the viewers may be inactive people from these threads. I don't see the legends doing that. Maybe the teens reported after the sabre hnad ordeal. I believe brooke has mentioned a while ago that there was something to do with cps but i dont know. Obviously, im just going off the very vague details i was given, but it sounded like many reports were made, so hopefully they are monitored.

Reactions: 2
As much as I hate to suggest this, is there even a remote possibility that the dog isn't dead, and has instead been given to someone else?

Knowing what the Norris Nuts are like, it wouldn't surprise me if they faked a death of one of their pets to get views.
They did do a whole vlog about a funeral for Naz's fish when it died, which was obviously for views, which is one of the reasons this sadly wouldn't surprise me either. it seemed a bit hard to believe that somebody could accidentally kill a puppy so easily, and with the amont of clickbait they used in the video, it didn't really seem like they cared very much.
however, i think milking the puppy's death for views or faking the death are both equally disgusting and wrong, and they should be banned from ever getting another pet again either way.
if it does turn out that they gave the puppy away, i hope she's in a much safer, happier place with people who care for her properly and view her as a valid living thing, rather than another device to earn extra views.

• Heart
Brooke appears to make quite snappy life changing decisions without much regard to the possible consequences.

The dream house looks like a nightmare, Brooke got her mum a dog, which they were hoping to keep and then Brooke online shops a dog that gets flown in from another part of the country, which they subsequently kill somehow, I’d imagine under foot, crunchy. (Poor taste I know).

• Sad
  • Heart
I've been watching this family for a very long time indeed, i do love the kids, but the parents especially brooke has never sat well with me. Something is very off about her, everything seems to be about what she wants and everyone falls in line with her needs/wants regardless. Justin was pushed into getting the puppy in the first place (his opinions didn't matter) nor did sabres. After the guinea pig went missing under the house, i assumed that would have been a wake up call that any further pets would be a bad idea. And Justin always said that he never felt Naz was responsible enough to own Guinea pigs (he was right), but was forced based on fan demand. But boy they ran straight into the puppy idea not long after that incident and now it's dead? duck me....

This puppy death situation is disturbing, you don't just bury it without some form of investigation from animal authorities. But yet 2 days ago Sabre posted a TikTok peddling the last Norris Nuts Fashion. So i'm really confused on the time frames of when things happen to when we see videos being published.

• Heart
A puppy like an infant is your responsibility. You must watch it like a baby until it has a sense of its own. No matter how the puppy farmed animal died, it died due to neglect of its carer.
If justin got soft and folded under pressure it doesn't matter he took responsibility.
brooke took responsibility to buy the dog and introduce it into a house of children with a proven record of neglecting animals. All naz's fish die and her guinea pigs escape due to neglect. Ultimately the parents responsibility. the babies are often in the care of children and recorded crashing into stuff of laughs and CLICKS. Once the Fame and the $$$$ goes to their head their sense of responsibility is hand-balled to someone else. Its the LEGENDS fault or its an accident. The accident happens under someone WATCH!!
I am saddened, disgusted and even angry. I hope they choke on the views and $$$$.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.