Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think their parents have given a lot of thought to their kids future.. I mean their names are horrid. Can you imagine trying to become a lawyer with a name like Disco? Or being called Charm past the age of like 6..? And Cerrus!! :sick:
I still can’t believe they picked Disco’s name out of a hat, knowing their kids were only going to give them silly options. I used to think it was just a nickname (like sockie and biggy) but it seems they actually named their child disco. I get that they want unique names but they could have picked actual existing names

Reactions: 8
lol do you think anyone of them having a corporate job, cause i dont.
and I can’t see sabre becoming a fashion designer because of her narcissistic personality,
Who is Brooke ??
I mean do we know what she has done in her life for her carreer?
I am still confused if shes a stay home mum or Ceo of there Youtube channels. or both
On the gordan ramsey video where they paid 50k to meet him , on the phone the bidder was labelled as B.N (Brooke norris) and thete 5.5m$ mansion in queensland is also under the name of Brooke Norris.
I mean how she is Spending that much money??
its quite unclear or unexplained
because i dont think they can make that much from youtube and why brooke is the owner not sabre??
she is the same age as charlie
As a subsidiary company of Norris Nuts Pty Limited, Brooke's company " MAMA MONKEY MEDIA " is reported by Dun and Bradstreet to have an annual income around $1.37M . Not to hard to see how they can afford a $5.5M in Palm Beach home. They are loaded and if they have clever accountants and don't make stupid mistakes, a managed family trust can keep them all financially well off for a long time. YouTube is the advertising means to promote their Mercantile Products. The Kiddie tricks are to keep a captive consumer base. It's a balancing routine. I am sure they have many pies requiring many fingers to be in. The rumoured US television side issue that COVID put on hold may still happen if they can raise momentum and interest. Sabre would be required to lift her sporting profile to gain some attention. The Machine will need to grease its cogs if it wants to maintain pre-COVID pace.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I still can’t believe they picked Disco’s name out of a hat, knowing their kids were only going to give them silly options. I used to think it was just a nickname (like sockie and biggy) but it seems they actually named their child disco. I get that they want unique names but they could have picked actual existing names
Agree. I think that's totally disrespectful to him - literally choosing a stupid name out of a hat. It could have been SINK.. ugh

i am a little disappointed- i was hoping naz had a friend and was spending time with her.
but i am happy that the parents still understand that nazs education is more important than you tube,views and money.
but maybe they have no choice- to home school your children you need to meet certain basic requirements.
nazs problem confirms what many writers on this forum have written about-
the kids dont have much time to study because they spend so much time on creating you-tube content.
and naz didnt have enough time !
i still think they all should spend much more time and energy on their education.it is far more important than you-tube.
their poor education will hurt them in the future.
they are not that rich. i dont see a future for the kids on you-tube and they will need to work at 'normal jobs'.
a good education is critical.

Reactions: 6
Hmmm...
Naz is punished for not learning stuff to the standard of other kids her age.
Brooke says we should give Brooke the hate for keeping her out of the VLOGS
So what is the punishment for Brooke not supervising and monitoring Naz's progress?
A teacher would have a quick handle on things with marking tests and scoring school work.
If they weren't doing well at school wouldn't a parent step in and tutor?
But if they don't even go to school -
What responsibility does the home school teacher have to teach the ten year old girl?
Find better tutoring?
More punishment
or admit that the homeschooling isn't working and send them to big girls school.
with their annual $1.37M income they could definitely afford private school.
Maybe a nice Anglican school?

Reactions: 4
brooke i
Hmmm...
Naz is punished for not learning stuff to the standard of other kids her age.
Brooke says we should give Brooke the hate for keeping her out of the VLOGS
So what is the punishment for Brooke not supervising and monitoring Naz's progress?
A teacher would have a quick handle on things with marking tests and scoring school work.
If they weren't doing well at school wouldn't a parent step in and tutor?
But if they don't even go to school -
What responsibility does the home school teacher have to teach the ten year old girl?
Find better tutoring?
More punishment
or admit that the homeschooling isn't working and send them to big girls school.
with their annual $1.37M income they could definitely afford private school.
Maybe a nice Anglican school?
brooke is responsible.
naz and her siblings would receive a far better education at at a public school or private school.
but brooke did the right thing this time.
i hope she is open to the possibilty that nazs problem may not be just a matter of time and self discipline.
there may be deeper problems. maybe naz wont be able participate fully in the vlogs anymore.
maybe she needs more tutoring and more time than her siblings.
i hope not.

They would all be better at school if they had a structure in their day (although I don’t know if they have so I can’t really judge).
I‘m in 10th grade and go to school from 8-13 o‘clock and I still have a LOT of free time so they would still have enough time to do the YouTube stuff.
They could do schoolwork from the morning until lunch time.
I don’t know if they already do that but most of the time in the vlogs they’re somewhere at different times and do stuff while other kids are in school.

They should have a schedule just like other children their age and not just sit on the table every day so they can say they did something.

What jobs are they going to have when they get older? They’re already flailing like dead fish on social media and Because of their crappy education corporate jobs won’t take them either.I mean Brooke and Justin are seriously failing their children what are they going to do one day

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why couldn’t they go to the carnival in their newest video when they wanted to use the racing track did anyone notice that

Reactions: 3
Why couldn’t they go to the carnival in their newest video when they wanted to use the racing track did anyone notice that
I think a school or similar had rented out the oval and athletics track. Probably for a school athletics day or something. It wasn’t a public carnival that just anybody could attend.

Reactions: 9
good to see justin finally getting recognition,appreciation ,respect and love from the family.

Reactions: 6
good to see justin finally getting recognition,appreciation ,respect and love from the family.
yeah didnt knew that he was depressed i mean its not good to talk about someones mental health but last year he was also not much in the vlogs maybe that's why...
its great news that he is happy now :)

Reactions: 7
yeah didnt knew that he was depressed i mean its not good to talk about someones mental health but last year he was also not much in the vlogs maybe that's why...
its great news that he is happy now :)
I totally understand that some people don't like to share about mental health but it is good to talk about it when they're ready. A lot of really young kids watch their channel and to know that it's okay to feel really sad sometimes and to recognise that they need help would be a good thing. It was really nice to hear what the kids said about him.

Re Naz: I actually don't know why they thought they'd get hate for that... it's hardly a harsh punishment. I think it's very reasonable! It's like needing to catch up on schoolwork so no sleepovers!

my last post on this subject.
naz has reappeared in the last vlog(when was it filmed?). but i still think this is relevant.
was naz taken out of the family vlogging to give her time to catch up?
or was she taken out as a punishment and to motivate her?
or both?
why did naz fall behind?
was it just because of lack of self discipline or lack of motivation?
if thats the case she will probably return soon to full time family vlogging.
what if the reasons are deeper?
maybe she just needs more time than her siblings (and maybe more tutoring?).
in that case it may be more difficult to fully return to family vlogging.
it is not impossible.
she may just have to put more time in her schooling.she may have to spend less time on another activity like editing.
she can participate only part of the vlogs.
the parents (but brooke decided) did show show that they care more about nazs education than about you-tube views and money.
but i still think all the siblings( not just naz) need to spend less time and energy on you-tube and devote much more time and energy to
their schooling.
their educaton and future are far more important than you-tube.

• Heart
@new 2 I think Brooke could've just said that and told all of the kids to say that but in reality I think Naz was punished but even if she did do school these kids can barely write properly ext. they need to go to a proper school that would help so much since I think these kids are all behind too

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one wondering who Charm is going to end up looking like? I feel like she looks just like Naz but seems to have lighter, curlier hair!

Reactions: 3
why did naz fall behind?
was it just because of lack of self discipline or lack of motivation?
She’s 10!! If she’s fallen behind the only people to blame is her parents that have decided to “homeschool” them.

I don’t believe children should be vlogging, but what’s even worse than that is those bloody tik toks!! Why is a 9/10 year old allowed to be doing all these tik tik dances with a face full of make up!! Apparently the account is managed by the parents but it seems like they have no clue what they are uploading . Sabre doing it fine she’s 16 but Naz is 10 and it’s really not appropriate.

So yes Brooke YOU are to blame for your 10 year old falling behind in her education!! You’re her teacher!! The first thing to go should be TikTok with your kids inappropriately dancing alone in the bathroom and uploading it to the internet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.