Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I do think she lets them learn the bare minimum just so that she can prove they are ‘learning’ and not just running round shopping centres screaming and scrambling on the floor for chocolate all day every day.

It really bothers me when YouTube families don’t prioritise their children’s futures. Just because they have money and a successful YouTube channel doesn’t mean they’ll be set for the future, especially if they’re not taught how to handle their finances. And YouTube may not be around forever.

Its like with the FamilyFizz YouTube channel, their daughter Mia said she doesn’t need GCSEs because she’s got youtube. Surely you still do your GCSEs anyway so you have them just incase??

Same with the NN. I just don’t think these kids are gonna be prepared for the real world.
i agree. you tube doesnt last for ever.
their channels have been losing views for a long time. the kids are growing up (sabre is 16!).
they will have to stop at some stage. i dont see any future for the kids on you tube.
they are not that rich and the parents are wasting a huge sum of money on their new unnecessary mansion in queensland.
the kids will have to work at 'normal' jobs and their poor education( and their social isolation) will hurt them.
a good education is critical for their future and they are not getting it.

Reactions: 7
Those girls are not ugly. We haven't seen their adult personalities yet. They will have a nice dowry. I am betting they will get married and try to relive their childhood fame/infamy. Much like many child starlets of old.
I agree they don't seem well prepared for the future. They have been given enough presence I wonder way they were not farmed out to the movie studios. Maybe Brooke isn't that callous after all.
Surely Brooke is aware of conservatorships given the recent Britney Spears trials. Plenty of clawholds for Slendamum.

Reactions: 5
there are severely under weight just look at this
To be fair, sabre is just very petite so I don’t think she looks severely underweight for her height. However, I do agree since she’s started working out more, she is literally just bone and muscle lol so she is looking a little bit too thin😬
She always talks about wanting a big bum and wanting to be curvy, but she’d need to put on weight first and then go to the gym like she does to achieve this.

Also does anyone think that crop top is a little inappropriate for their target market? I just find it weird that sabre wasn’t allowed to wear crop tops until like last year but now they’re selling their young fan base a very very short crop top…

The top comment on sabres TikTok is literally saying it’s a bit short.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
To be fair, sabre is just very petite so I don’t think she looks severely underweight for her height. However, I do agree since she’s started working out more, she is literally just bone and muscle lol so she is looking a little bit too thin😬
She always talks about wanting a big bum and wanting to be curvy, but she’d need to put on weight first and then go to the gym like she does to achieve this.

Also does anyone think that crop top is a little inappropriate for their target market? I just find it weird that sabre wasn’t allowed to wear crop tops until like last year but now they’re selling their young fan base a very very short crop top…

The top comment on sabres TikTok is literally saying it’s a bit short.
btw not being nosy who are those people behind her downstairs???
they doesnt look like brooke and justin
are they moving out or something?

Reactions: 4
I just find it weird that sabre wasn’t allowed to wear crop tops until like last year but now they’re selling their young fan base a very very short crop top…
It’s especially weird how Naz is also allowed to wear crop tops now, even though she’s only 10. I personally don’t think there’s much of an issue with girls wearing the T-shirty crop tops Sabre and Naz do. I just have issues with how Brooke threw out a crop top Sabre had when she was around 15 or 14, but now let’s her 10 year old wear crop tops so they can promote their merch.

• Heart
a reaction to the vlog -we have an importat decision.
i was very disappointed in sockies decision to wait with the tests. it ia very bad medical decision.
i hope she wont wait until the last possible moment(in six months).
it is very important to to do the tests and begin( if necessary) the growth hormone treatment as soon as possible.
brooke knows this and so does sockie-she is just to frightened to make the right decision.
brooke must try to convince sockie to change her mind. she has a lot of influence on sockie. if she insists that sockie should test now there is a good chance that sockie will change her mind.
but if sockie is to frightened and immature to make the right decision, brooke should decide for her.
it is very important medical decision and brooke ,as her mother, cant allow sockie to make the wrong decision.
sockie respects brooke and if brooke decides to test now she will accept it.
she may even be relieved and happy that brooke decided for her.

Reactions: 8
I honesty thought that Biggy might have grown up a little bit over the past couple of months as we haven't seen many tantrums or crying but after seeing todays video he clearly hasn't. Both his behaviour and attitude are shocking!

I can understand people not being keen on animals or being scared of them but crying, having a paddy and saying an innocent puppy is 'a waste of space' and saying he is 'sick of the guinea pigs' is a really nasty thing to say.

He has successfully managed to offend the majority of the Legends as most people in the comments are not happy with him!

I know he changed his mind in the end but he often does come out with some very rude things and doesn't seem to care about hurting peoples feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like they can’t really tell what they should put on the internet and what not. Idk if it’s just me, but I think it’s disgusting that they showed the dogs vomit in the new vlog. I have Emetophobia and it’s just not a nice thing to see in general. Same with Discos poo or all the crying. They may like to share their life with the legends, but when they’re older they’re gonna regret what they posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m glad the dog wasn’t actually for them. I thought it was quite selfish of Brooke to spring it on them like that when non of them were that keen on dogs. I think Biggy’s behaviour was understandable for once, he’s been saying how scared he is of dogs for years and then she made him believe they were getting one and he couldn’t do anything about it

• Heart
I’m glad the dog wasn’t actually for them. I thought it was quite selfish of Brooke to spring it on them like that when non of them were that keen on dogs. I think Biggy’s behaviour was understandable for once, he’s been saying how scared he is of dogs for years and then she made him believe they were getting one and he couldn’t do anything about it
Yeah, I'm relieved it was just for their nan when half of them clearly didn't have an interest. The guinea pigs are one thing, a hyper goldendoodle puppy is quite another in a home with 6 kids including two little ones and it's cruel to prank your child that you know has a fear of dogs and film it like they do. There's a difference between being ungrateful and genuinely having a fear. Maybe he overreacted because he did seem to enjoy the puppy once they got it but we know Biggy isn't exactly the best at regulating his emotions.
He's probably going to be embarrassed about it now reading those comments.

• Heart
It’s a bit annoying that Naz gave Biggy one of the guinea pigs she had been begging for and wanting for ages because he wanted it on a whim and then he goes and says that he doesn’t want them anymore and that he’s sick of them.
On a lot of videos he has been getting hate for various things. It’s not as easy to pass of some of the questionable things he says and does anymore because he is growing up and is getting to the age where he has to take full responsibility for his actions. Lots of ‘legends’ have been commenting calling him mean or selfish on gaming or NN do stuff videos. I think sometimes he can only see things from what he wants and not take into consideration that other people have different feelings and want different things. He tends to do things to benefit himself. But then again he is only 12 and in an isolated environment where the kids don’t interact with others outside the family often so if he is emotionally or socially stunted it is the fault of the parents and not his. He has not learnt to speak about how he feels or express anger or sadness in an appropriate way- which was demonstrated in today’s video.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s a bit annoying that Naz gave Biggy one of the guinea pigs she had been begging for and wanting for ages because he wanted it on a whim and then he goes and says that he doesn’t want them anymore and that he’s sick of them.
On a lot of videos he has been getting hate for various things. It’s not as easy to pass of some of the questionable things he says and does anymore because he is growing up and is getting to the age where he has to take full responsibility for his actions. Lots of ‘legends’ have been commenting calling him mean or selfish on gaming or NN do stuff videos. I think sometimes he can only see things from what he wants and not take into consideration that other people have different feelings and want different things. He tends to do things to benefit himself. But then again he is only 12 and in an isolated environment where the kids don’t interact with others outside the family often so if he is emotionally or socially stunted it is the fault of the parents and not his. He has not learnt to speak about how he feels or express anger or sadness in an appropriate way- which was demonstrated in today’s video.
I agree with you 100%!

Being upset, scared or worried about getting a puppy I understand but the anger he had when saying the dog was 'a waste of space' was shocking to be honest. We have seen through out the years of them making content that Biggy often has melt downs over not getting his own way and will often do things in order to get ahead of his siblings. I think people saw a side of him today that they really didn't like. I can't help but feel like Justin doesn't help the situation though as he openly says nasty things about animals and now Biggys seems to think it is okay to do the same.

Whilst he is at home and around his family he can basically say and do as he pleases without anyone questioning him. I think if he was around children his own age he would better understand what is socially acceptable and what isn't. Saying nasty things about dogs isn't one of them when a lot of their audience probably have dogs themselves! Could you imagine him having one and crying over not winning a game in a classroom of other 12 year olds? Or Sockie crying over not winning a chocolate bar in a room full of 14 year olds?

The children's social skills are seriously delayed and it isn't getting any better, that is evident after todays video!

I felt so sorry for that puppy! Brooke, Naz and Sockie were so excited but they never should have got a puppy for someone who didn't want one. The puppy deserves a loving home and I really hope that her mum falls in love with that pup and doesn't want to get rid of the poor little thing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I thought Biggy saying he was a waste of space was quite excessive but at the same I understand him. I used to have a fear of cats because I was sent hospital because a cat attacked me then 7 years after my mum got a cat without any of us knowing, she knew I had a fear of them and I was annoyed and scared and I thought I wouldn’t love her because I was scared if she would attack obviously I don’t hate cats anymore I’ve got 2 cats now and I love them i would not want anything bad happen to them 🥰

Reactions: 5
a reaction to the vlog -we have an importat decision.
i was very disappointed in sockies decision to wait with the tests. it ia very bad medical decision.
i hope she wont wait until the last possible moment(in six months).
it is very important to to do the tests and begin( if necessary) the growth hormone treatment as soon as possible.
brooke knows this and so does sockie-she is just to frightened to make the right decision.
brooke must try to convince sockie to change her mind. she has a lot of influence on sockie. if she insists that sockie should test now there is a good chance that sockie will change her mind.
but if sockie is to frightened and immature to make the right decision, brooke should decide for her.
it is very important medical decision and brooke ,as her mother, cant allow sockie to make the wrong decision.
sockie respects brooke and if brooke decides to test now she will accept it.
she may even be relieved and happy that brooke decided for her.
When they first mentioned about Sockie deciding whether or not to wait to get the tests or get them the day they were at the hospital I was so shocked.

Of course if you give a 14 year old who’s scared of needles the option they’re gonna say no? Brooke should have gone to the appointment with her instead of Justin, because I feel like Justin doesn’t take control of the kids at all in situations like that.

Idk I just feel like any loving and caring parent would want their child to get the tests done ASAP in the hopes it’ll benefit them in the future. It’s a decision that shouldn’t be left to the child, especially when it involves one of their biggest fears.

Hate to say it but she's not really that underweight. She is just a small human, and on top of that has delayed growth and puberty, meaning her body composition and development is still that of a preteen. She's also very active - and as I grew up in the running community - I am used to seeing very skinny kids. I think because childhood obesity is such an issue now - we're just so used to seeing well covered kids. Some people are just naturally small.

She is actually really freaking toned.. look at those legs!!! Not underweight at all!

Attachments

Last edited:
brooke has added a lot of weight and muscle since she began the growth hormone treatment. it happened mainly because of growth and the begining of puberty(she is now in advanced puberty). she also works out.
the added weight was probably one of the reasons she recently had her first period .
the one that is very thin and underweight is sockie.
hopefully when she begins growth hormone treatment that will change.

Reactions: 6
I feel like they can’t really tell what they should put on the internet and what not. Idk if it’s just me, but I think it’s disgusting that they showed the dogs vomit in the new vlog. I have Emetophobia and it’s just not a nice thing to see in general. Same with Discos poo or all the crying. They may like to share their life with the legends, but when they’re older they’re gonna regret what they posted.
I know, I have anxiety and a sensitive gag reflux and I was gagging at the vomit shown, they should’ve at least put a trigger warning to skip so and so seconds or so, I was struggling for a bit after watching that

brooke has added a lot of weight and muscle since she began the growth hormone treatment. it happened mainly because of growth and the begining of puberty(she is now in advanced puberty). she also works out.
the added weight was probably one of the reasons she recently had her first period .
the one that is very thin and underweight is sockie.
hopefully when she begins growth hormone treatment that will change.
I assume you mean Sabre not Brooke😅

But yeah I agree, Sockie is very small for her age both in height and weight. She looks about 11, not 14 1/2.

While late bloomers are normal, Brooke was late herself and didn’t get her period till 18, I do think they should get her tested for the same thing as sabre asap and they shouldn’t wait as long as they are.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.