Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is wearing long socks a thing these days?..I live an hr away from the NN, and i never see any kids their age wearing them..this running through the shops, and screaming over food, really annoys me..Sabre is 16..I wonder of she ever feels embarrassed over these childish challenges..
it seems like she enjoys that the most , she genuinely looked very happy spending time her mommy drinking mango lassi..
I think its just there everyday life😂
if you guys are not aussies its called "eshay lifestyle"
Brooke and these 4 kids are no doubt eshays like wierd behaviour and those bumbags, I live near them and neighbor thinks that too
that is maybe is the reason they dont have any friends because alot of people hate eshays here..

Reactions: 2
it seems like she enjoys that the most , she genuinely looked very happy spending time her mommy drinking mango lassi..
I think its just there everyday life😂
if you guys are not aussies its called "eshay lifestyle"
Brooke and these 4 kids are no doubt eshays like wierd behaviour and those bumbags, I live near them and neighbor thinks that too
that is maybe is the reason they dont have any friends because alot of people hate eshays here..
No doubt they are a peculiar family but I wouldn’t suggest they’re essays. They really don’t seem the type to be druggies etc.

Reactions: 6
I really wish sabre had her own channel or could upload her own videos to the main channel where she shows her interests (they all could then follow suit). She has matured recently and got into more age appropriate things like makeup and fashion and I’d love to see her doing videos of trying out makeup and showing her favourite clothes etc. Plus, she has gorgeous hair and I’d love to see how she styles it and what products she uses as I’ve always struggled getting my curls to form nicely.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if brooke has bothered to take Disco to speech therapy fir his slow development.
Probably not. I doubt she's even noticed.

I know kids all develop at different rates and girls tend to mature a little sooner and hit milestones quicker than boys (not always but often enough) but I recently watched Ellen Fisher's vlog of her daughter Scout's birthday and I can't help but notice the contrast between Scout who turned three a few months ago and Disco who is about to be three. Even at barely 3 she can speak in full sentences and you can mostly understand everything she says, she can even read simple things! Compared to Disco who still very much acts and speaks like an 18 month old toddler.
Scout may just be pretty advanced for her age but it's a bit jarring to notice how slow Disco's development is in comparison. He is speaking a lot but it's mostly just repeating words back he's just heard someone say and it's quite difficult to understand him. Not quite enough to be worried yet, but it's obvious there's been no effort to teach him things or work on his motor skills and language development by Brooke and Justin.

Reactions: 9
True
I don't know what the education system in Australia is like but in the U.K we are taught to join up our hand writing at as young a 4-5 years old. Our writing needs to be legible or we will get marked down in exams. We are also marked on spelling, punctuation and grammar. There is no way Sabre would pass a English exam here!
True- In Reception/ year one the basis of learning is getting to know your phonics Punctuation or SPaG and so much so I even had my own handwriting books and we'd have handwriting and spelling tests every week?

Reactions: 4
I really wish sabre had her own channel or could upload her own videos to the main channel where she shows her interests (they all could then follow suit). She has matured recently and got into more age appropriate things like makeup and fashion and I’d love to see her doing videos of trying out makeup and showing her favourite clothes etc. Plus, she has gorgeous hair and I’d love to see how she styles it and what products she uses as I’ve always struggled getting my curls to form nicely.
I sort of agree, I don’t watch them often but have read on this thread about this. Personally, I don’t really have much against kids living the way they want…but if her mom is forcing her to be that way…it is a problem.

Can anyone give me more details about this?

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised we haven't had a follow up video on Naz with the guinea pigs..they bought them, put them in a cage, and that's it..it'll be interesting to see how long they last..I wonder where Nazzy was in their latest vlog..maybe she wasn't feeling well or something..Naz is definately my favourite..I think she's the most humble, and kind hearted NN..she seems really down to earth, whereas the other 3 are so OTT with everything..the overexaggerated facial expressions are like they're acting from a script..and a very poorly written script at that..

Reactions: 8
Not sure what other people think, but I got recommended their recent challenge. They seemed to pressure Sockie into making a decision of her tests on camera (when she clearly looked uncomfortable) being a good parent and a good, supportive family, you should see when your daughter is uncomfortable and take her out of the situation. They for sure could have cut those parts out and not drag the internet into important issues that could take an impact on someone’s life, famous or not famous.

Reactions: 9
I do remember hearing the nn say something about where Naz went in the cooking video (Bad smoothie good smoothie? I dont remember). I think they said Naz was out of town but I may have misheard. I'm pretty sure they mentioned it very briefly and quickly in the cooking video though.

Reactions: 3
I do remember hearing the nn say something about where Naz went in the cooking video (Bad smoothie good smoothie? I dont remember). I think they said Naz was out of town but I may have misheard. I'm pretty sure they mentioned it very briefly and quickly in the cooking video though.
Do you think this might have something to do with school? Could she have convinced her parents otherwise from their homeschooling? OR she could be on a training course for her pet, OR possibly getting a test to see if she cant grow.

Probably not. I doubt she's even noticed.

I know kids all develop at different rates and girls tend to mature a little sooner and hit milestones quicker than boys (not always but often enough) but I recently watched Ellen Fisher's vlog of her daughter Scout's birthday and I can't help but notice the contrast between Scout who turned three a few months ago and Disco who is about to be three. Even at barely 3 she can speak in full sentences and you can mostly understand everything she says, she can even read simple things! Compared to Disco who still very much acts and speaks like an 18 month old toddler.
Scout may just be pretty advanced for her age but it's a bit jarring to notice how slow Disco's development is in comparison. He is speaking a lot but it's mostly just repeating words back he's just heard someone say and it's quite difficult to understand him. Not quite enough to be worried yet, but it's obvious there's been no effort to teach him things or work on his motor skills and language development by Brooke and Justin.
I wonder if they've had his hearing checked? That could be a cause.

• Heart
on the handwriting topic, i am so confused by what justin and brooke are teaching them.
it was my sisters last day of school today, keep in mind she’s 11, and this is her presentation and handwriting:
image.jpg

there is a CLEAR issue with their homeschooling. i doubt they even get taught how to properly hold a pencil or a pen. not to be rude but, i’m going to be rude.
it’s disgusting how brooke and justin won’t put in the effort to get discos speech and ears checked out, to teach the older ones how to properly write, to give them spelling tests. i just don’t understand.

i haven’t spoken at all but this HAD to be said. sure, maybe they do struggle to keep up with regular learning. that’s not their fault. but what is their fault is that they aren’t taking notice of the difference between people their age outside of their bubble going out with their friends and taking exams and learning how to spell and write. they could learn so much if they just said:

“mum? can i go to cooking lessons?”
“papa? can you take me art class?”
“mama, how do you spell this?”
“papa? can you teach me how to do good presentation for this test?”

i don’t blame the kids completely, this is how brooke AND justin have raised their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
on the handwriting topic, i am so confused by what justin and brooke are teaching them.
it was my sisters last day of school today, keep in mind she’s 11, and this is her presentation and handwriting:
View attachment 627839
there is a CLEAR issue with their homeschooling. i doubt they even get taught how to properly hold a pencil or a pen. not to be rude but, i’m going to be rude.
it’s disgusting how brooke and justin won’t put in the effort to get discos speech and ears checked out, to teach the older ones how to properly write, to give them spelling tests. i just don’t understand.

i haven’t spoken at all but this HAD to be said. sure, maybe they do struggle to keep up with regular learning. that’s not their fault. but what is their fault is that they aren’t taking notice of the difference between people their age outside of their bubble going out with their friends and taking exams and learning how to spell and write. they could learn so much if they just said:

“mum? can i go to cooking lessons?”
“papa? can you take me art class?”
“mama, how do you spell this?”
“papa? can you teach me how to do good presentation for this test?”

i don’t blame the kids completely, this is how brooke AND justin have raised their kids.
I would love to see them doing a homeschool video to see what they do (if they do something). I remember one time they showed the NN doing schoolwork on the kitchen table but it was only for a couple of seconds and you could barely see anything. They should do a homeschool routine, I’d actually be interested in that.

Reactions: 11
I would love to see them doing a homeschool video to see what they do (if they do something). I remember one time they showed the NN doing schoolwork on the kitchen table but it was only for a couple of seconds and you could barely see anything. They should do a homeschool routine, I’d actually be interested in that.
i agree. then again they’d most likely script it to be perfect.

Reactions: 8
everyone in the comments of the NN tiktoks think that Naz has gone to public school. personally, i don’t see why Naz just can’t be in a video. these kids don’t need to spend every hour of each day together. if naz was at a friends house, cool. if she was at the playground with justin, cool. i don’t see the problem with naz being “missing” from one video

Reactions: 10
I don't think their parents have given a lot of thought to their kids future.. I mean their names are horrid. Can you imagine trying to become a lawyer with a name like Disco? Or being called Charm past the age of like 6..? And Cerrus!! :sick:

Reactions: 5
I don't think their parents have given a lot of thought to their kids future.. I mean their names are horrid. Can you imagine trying to become a lawyer with a name like Disco? Or being called Charm past the age of like 6..? And Cerrus!! :sick:
lol do you think anyone of them having a corporate job, cause i dont.
and I can’t see sabre becoming a fashion designer because of her narcissistic personality,
Who is Brooke ??
I mean do we know what she has done in her life for her carreer?
I am still confused if shes a stay home mum or Ceo of there Youtube channels. or both
On the gordan ramsey video where they paid 50k to meet him , on the phone the bidder was labelled as B.N (Brooke norris) and thete 5.5m$ mansion in queensland is also under the name of Brooke Norris.
I mean how she is Spending that much money??
its quite unclear or unexplained
because i dont think they can make that much from youtube and why brooke is the owner not sabre??
she is the same age as charlie

i really hope that we discover that naz has a friend of her age and that she spent the day (or the night) with her.
its about time.
and hopefully her siblings will also be allowed and encouraged to have friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
lol do you think anyone of them having a corporate job, cause i dont.
and I can’t see sabre becoming a fashion designer because of her narcissistic personality,
Who is Brooke ??
I mean do we know what she has done in her life for her carreer?
I am still confused if shes a stay home mum or Ceo of there Youtube channels. or both
On the gordan ramsey video where they paid 50k to meet him , on the phone the bidder was labelled as B.N (Brooke norris) and thete 5.5m$ mansion in queensland is also under the name of Brooke Norris.
I mean how she is Spending that much money??
its quite unclear or unexplained
because i dont think they can make that much from youtube and why brooke is the owner not sabre??
she is the same age as charlie
omg i couldn't believe that Gordon Ramsay thing. I can't believe they actually spent that much... that was insane. I have no idea how they did that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.