Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or their videos are slowly getting boring or repetitive-

Reactions: 14
Biggy and that Txunamy thing. He cant hold back a girl in America from living her life and getting on other boy friends. Besides their 12 years old...Both of the channels, familia diamond and Norris nuts use this as clickbate. I guess familia diamond were just happy when Biggy said he liked Txunamy, cause then they could use it for V•I•E•W•S. Familia diamond is using sooooo much clickbate but that’s a hole’ nother’ story.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry idk if people have talked about this and I honestly think the kids are great but this is a serious issue. It frustrates me so much that they "cook" donuts, and "cook" cakes. Does not even one legend know that they don't cook??? They are baking!!!!! I mean if you say you're cooking a donut, then cook a donut, put it in the water on the stove and cook it. I don't even think Brooke and Justin know what cooking and baking mean. I can only imagine the face of Gordon Ramsey when he hears that sockie cooks a donut.

Reactions: 10
I was watching sabre's dancing tiKtAcks. and Honestly I think social media has really augmented the perception of dance? Dance is meant to be a beautiful thing that makes you feel happy (if you find the right styles of course) and to make you feel great emotions to increase the endorphins level.
It's not meant to for teenager to flaunt their body out and say sticking your bum in the air for tiktacks is dancing because it doesn't you doing it for views and not because you really love it.

Reactions: 4
just watched the last sockie-biggy cooking video.
sockie and biggy are extremely close. i saw it on other cooking videos and on other videos ,clips and tik-toks as well.
they are extremely comfortable with each other.they really like to be together and very enjoy it.
they are like the very best friends.
but then all the siblings are very close to their siblings(although not always that close).
with one exception-naz and sockie are not very close.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if this is a far fetched speculation but in the ‘5 thing you didn’t know about Biggy Norris’, at 0:25 when Biggy is talking about “playing bad games in Roblox”, the animation shows his character grinning with animated eyes looking at these two girl characters - were the games he played inappropriate in terms of explicit content or am I reading too far into it? If my speculation is true, it’s very weird to me that Brooke and Justin would allow their young son to hint at something like that for the world to see, it just seems like they’re putting him in unnecessary danger.

Reactions: 7
anyone else think Biggy was hilarious in the new video? I wasn't focused on anyone else

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it weird how they’re always teasing naz about Ryan’s toy review, isn’t he like way younger?

Reactions: 5
Yeah i like the newest Vlog. Of course there have to be a price if you stay the night. The real world doesn’t come with prices. And they had to bother naz with Ryan toy review.

Is anyone else wondering what is going on with their new house in Queensland.

Reactions: 8
When they moved into their current house they kept showing us updates on building and design work but we haven't heard anything about their new house, it's strange.
Maybe they haven’t shown much cos they don’t want people to be able to find their new house even though i think some people did.

Reactions: 6
Maybe they haven’t shown much cos they don’t want people to be able to find their new house even though i think some people did.
Yes I wouldn’t be surprised after people found their house from their YouTube videos and then somebody recently set their cat on fire. If I were them I would try to be more cautious especially given they often leave the kids at home with the babies. Imagine if something happened when the parents aren’t home.

• Heart
  • Sad
In the video before the auction you can see Justin walking around this property in Palm Beach. It is easy enough to find if you look for auctions from November 2020. It was $5.5 Million though. If that was the cheap one Brooke was hoping for I mean LOL. It is huge. You could fly a kite in the lower area that Justin is filmed in (almost) It is two story. You can spot the organ but the Real Estate agent avoids showing the pipes or the shocking Coral 'feature' in the garage. It has a pool etc..
Tallebudgera

Sabre is so insecure, so sad to see. On their insta see says she is imperfect or that she had a big nose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.