Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them making a reaction video to someone who discovered a glitch in their game and decided to dupe things is ridiculus. Do they not understand how many gamers do this.

Threatening to ban people over it is just silly, it's their fault and the people who developed the game in the first place.

They wrote this in their video: 'It's okay to do give aways but you cant give away duped pets or cheat. That would mean you are scamming and you will be punished'

It's a game it's not real life, they need to get over it.

If there going to act like that then I can't see this game lasting much longer!

Reactions: 13
Why did Brooke send Biggy in to the campsite reception? He had no idea what she was asking the whole time. The whole situation was painful to watch lol it made me cringe

Reactions: 11
Because its good for a child to learn and solve problems.
Yeah of course, but she could have told him the info he needed and given him the money so that he didn’t need to go back and forth to the car so many times to ask Brooke what the woman meant.

Idk lol just found it weird they were all laughing at him instead of getting out and helping him so he didn’t waste the persons time.

Reactions: 11
I really have had enough of this Guinea pig thing, they are seriously milking it!

It's cruel of them to keep playing around with Naz's feelings like this. They need to be straight with her and either let her get one or not. They are just using the whole situation in order to get attention and views.

They even designed a T-shirt about it! How much money would they be earning through that? They are just taking advantage over the situation and using it as a way to make money!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
you know when you really really can't stand a person...well thats how i feel when the norris nuts start screaming likeee ???? do you guys have to scream...sabre a 16 yr old acting like her head is going to explode because she is sooo excited over what chocolate?? i know they might have a strict diet but that's no excuse for a 16 yr old, even when i couldn't have chocolate as a teen for soooo long like really long because my mother was like brooke but worse i didn't scream over it when i saw.

please tell me what you think about this....

i just can't stand sabre all together like comeee onnnn i know taking care of a baby is hard but she wasn't even trying to take care of disco and charm just standing there complaining and making that weird face..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
naz s music video is extremely childish(even for them).
but it does make it seem more real and authentic because naz is really very young.
naz seems to be really responsible for most of the content.
the choreography and dancing were very simple and very bad.
it seems that naz is finally receiving a guinea pig after using the issue for a very long time for views, a t-shirt and now a music video.
getting the g. pig now will also generate a lot of views.
did they postpone it until now for the views and the money or did they finally give in to the to the pressure from their fans?
the fans have become very very angry and very demanding about this recently.
in any case it is very bad parenting.

it was very wrong to play with naz s feelings about this. they should have made a decision a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
you know when you really really can't stand a person...well thats how i feel when the norris nuts start screaming likeee ???? do you guys have to scream...sabre a 16 yr old acting like her head is going to explode because she is sooo excited over what chocolate?? i know they might have a strict diet but that's no excuse for a 16 yr old, even when i couldn't have chocolate as a teen for soooo long like really long because my mother was like brooke but worse i didn't scream over it when i saw.

please tell me what you think about this....

i just can't stand sabre all together like comeee onnnn i know taking care of a baby is hard but she wasn't even trying to take care of disco and charm just standing there complaining and making that weird face..
When you think that Sabre would be in year 11 at school you realise how immature she really is. I think it is because she doesn't know how teenagers her own age act.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When you think that Sabre would be in year 11 at school you realise how immature she really is. I think it is because she doesn't know how teenagers her own age act.
Yes That's extremely true. She also talks quite childishly and can't use words in the right context. But I guess this is what it des to you

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So a 14 year old can't get a cookie without asking her mother? That's weird.

Reactions: 14
So a 14 year old can't get a cookie without asking her mother? That's weird.
What's weird if Sabre requiring both parental permission slips to run away to a university for a course on preteen fashun, being rejected for grades being too low (non-existent) and having to do a challenge to move back home.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hate the new video simply because hearing a child say “sneaking food” and testing if they’ll be told on is just plain wrong. I get not wanting your kids to fill up on junk but when I was a teenager I never had to “sneak” food out of my own kitchen. Get it was a prank but we all know that if they sneak a cookie they’d get punished. Like they’re old enough to regulate their food intake, they don’t need to ask permission for snacks it’s crazy

Reactions: 13
hate the new video simply because hearing a child say “sneaking food” and testing if they’ll be told on is just plain wrong. I get not wanting your kids to fill up on junk but when I was a teenager I never had to “sneak” food out of my own kitchen. Get it was a prank but we all know that if they sneak a cookie they’d get punished. Like they’re old enough to regulate their food intake, they don’t need to ask permission for snacks it’s crazy
When I was that age I always used to ask for snacks and stuff but it was more of just telling my mum that I was going to have that to eat but the fact they have to sneak it is so crazy that’s not healthy nor normal behaviour, these kids will/are going to end up with such a bad relationship with food and as it’s been happening from such a young age, it will take forever to get rid of those bad habits :( :(

Reactions: 7
I agree with everyone's opinions on the new video. I know it's a prank and if it's not staged then Sockie would of course act like it actually happened and how she acted showed how they get punished for sneaking snacks. She begged everyone to not tell their mum, she also apologised multiple times which shows how bad they would get punished for sneaking snacks. Plus, they shouldn't even be sneaking snacks at this age, even if they needed their parents approval they should just let them know and their parents should allow them to (of course not an unhealthy amount).

Reactions: 10
The rules for me eating snacks when I was a kid was that I had to ask, but a teenager my mum just told me not to have anything too close to dinner time (no later than 4’o clock ish)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.