NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really despise this woman so please don’t think I’m sticking up for her, but is that not her adoptive dad? Think the one she’s claiming gave her brain damage is her biological father
No clue what’s happening adoptive or biological but she’s just claiming everything at once.

It’s her and her dad 😂😂😂 she really needs to rethink her emoji uses because oh my bleeping god 🤢🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Jesus Christ😳🤮
I was just looking on Facebook because I had to find the picture that went with the caption😂😂 and went on her dads profile, he posted that she was meant to be getting married last year? Posted like March time and apparently she was meant to be getting married in November🤨🤨

I really despise this woman so please don’t think I’m sticking up for her, but is that not her adoptive dad? Think the one she’s claiming gave her brain damage is her biological father
Yeah that’s her adoptive dad, nobody was disputing the fact it was, it was just the creepy caption that she put on it😂😂

Yeah that’s her adoptive dad, nobody was disputing the fact it was, it was just the creepy caption that she put on it😂😂
Oh gotcha haha. And yeah for anyone wondering she was getting married to Dan before she decided to go off with that Tom for a few months 😂

Jesus Christ😳🤮
I was just looking on Facebook because I had to find the picture that went with the caption😂😂 and went on her dads profile, he posted that she was meant to be getting married last year?
Yep, but she’s unengaged now 😂😂😂 she posted the dress on a TikTok account of hers.. Didn’t look like it fit well.

Yes, exactly. It’s quite easy to pick traits up from parents/whoever. Those with NPD are known to be very forgetful or like having a selective memory when they’re manipulating so many people at once, in Karina’s way it’s all of her “fans”.
She will only remember what she wants to. Hence why she has compulsively lied, chose to forget all of that and find a way to gaslight people into thinking she never lied in the first place. It’s all on a purpose and all about feeling superior and important.

Most likely she’s fallen asleep and none of her besties want to duel.

Edit- Nevermind she’s live now with Nathan.. In the toilet. And gemini is back, she lost her mod 😂😂😂😂
I'm actually weeing myself as she's deleted gemini as a mod and incomes only nerd .. he blocks everyone thinks he's a security guard.. but also Faye has lost hers also .. damn shame lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh gotcha haha. And yeah for anyone wondering she was getting married to Dan before she decided to go off with that Tom for a few months 😂
Oh was she actually?! bleeping hell, I knew they were together before and then she got with Tom and then she decided to get back with Dan but I didn’t realise they were engaged and set a date🤦🏻‍♀️ why dans gone back there is beyond me😂😂

Yep, but she’s unengaged now 😂😂😂 she posted the dress on a TikTok account of hers.. Didn’t look like it fit well.
Why does that not surprise me?😂😂😂

I was watching them for about 5 minutes and I’ve actually just had to come off because I can’t stand to look at any of their miserable faces or listen to the fake laughs any more, or the arse licking comments🤮🤮🤮 also didn’t hear Shannon speak once, so assume she’s back to her quiet little self after her outburst last night.

Side note - I decided to look on YouTube to see if her X Factor appearance was on there, it isn’t however there are some old videos of her singing if you search her old name😂😂😂 spoiler alert, she hasn’t got any better than she used to be😳😂🥴
Ha ha I've seen them.. also there's one on there of here eating 4 packets of noodles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm actually weeing myself as she's deleted gemini as a mod and incomes only nerd .. he blocks everyone thinks he's a security guard.. but also Faye has lost hers also .. damn shame lol
That only nerd, which is Shannon’s boyfriend, is a moron. Some people let the power of being mod go to their heads, it’s actually tragic. He thinks he’s some sort of comedian too, but in reality he’s just making himself sound like a dick. Why has she unmodded so many of her “friends” that were mods?🤔🤔🤔

That only nerd, which is Shannon’s boyfriend, is a moron. Some people let the power of being mod go to their heads, it’s actually tragic. He thinks he’s some sort of comedian too, but in reality he’s just making himself sound like a dick. Why has she unmodded so many of her “friends” that were mods?🤔🤔🤔
Nathan told her last night to do a clean sweep and add the 4 of them meaning him Dan Mel and Shannon but Shannon isn't one of the originals.. that jade girl is one and only nerd.. only because he wants followers to go live..
Faye you gotta laugh at I wanna go live with you n they all ignore her lol .. stupid crazy cat woman pmsl

Didn’t realise she unmodded Faye 😂😂🤣 she was one yesterday what even happened overnight

Nathan told her last night to do a clean sweep and add the 4 of them meaning him Dan Mel and Shannon but Shannon isn't one of the originals.. that jade girl is one and only nerd.. only because he wants followers to go live..
Faye you gotta laugh at I wanna go live with you n they all ignore her lol .. stupid crazy cat woman pmsl
Oh right, thought all her mods were her friends😂😂😂 only nerd is desperate for followers, probably wants to go live with Shannon constantly to check up on what’s she doing😳
That Faye is seriously tragic, nobody likes you here babe, duck off😂😂😂

Didn’t realise she unmodded Faye 😂😂🤣 she was one yesterday what even happened overnight
I don’t even know, I’m finding watching them all together at the moment is so unbearable. I’m just coming here to find out information on what’s happening and relying on people to say if she’s doing something stupid😂😂😂

Oh right, thought all her mods were her friends😂😂😂 only nerd is desperate for followers, probably wants to go live with Shannon constantly to check up on what’s she doing😳
That Faye is seriously tragic, nobody likes you here babe, duck off😂😂😂

I don’t even know, I’m finding watching them all together at the moment is so unbearable. I’m just coming here to find out information on what’s happening and relying on people to say if she’s doing something stupid😂😂😂
She’s on by herself now but singing Halo again for the 50th time this bleeping week 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s on by herself now but singing Halo again for the 50th time this bleeping week 😂😂😂😂
I just quickly had a look to see if she was still with them or on her own. You’d think she’d know the words to the songs that she sings/murders considering she sings the same 5 bleeping songs over and over again😂😂😂
Also she just said which station she was going to when she goes to London so people were telling her it isn’t safe to let everyone know where you’re gunna be and she sat there and said she didn’t say? YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID IT! She went well I didn’t say a date, but I would put money on the fact that she’ll definitely tell us the exact date that she’s going before she goes, she’ll probably show the train tickets or something stupid so everyone knows the exact time and location😂😂😂😂 and then she’ll deny doing it as usual😒😒 Faye was in the comments as well saying she didn’t say it, like shut up you desperate little hermit, no one likes you😂😂😂

I just quickly had a look to see if she was still with them or on her own. You’d think she’d know the words to the songs that she sings/murders considering she sings the same 5 bleeping songs over and over again😂😂😂
Also she just said which station she was going to when she goes to London so people were telling her it isn’t safe to let everyone know where you’re gunna be and she sat there and said she didn’t say? YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID IT! She went well I didn’t say a date, but I would put money on the fact that she’ll definitely tell us the exact date that she’s going before she goes, she’ll probably show the train tickets or something stupid so everyone knows the exact time and location😂😂😂😂 and then she’ll deny doing it as usual😒😒 Faye was in the comments as well saying she didn’t say it, like shut up you desperate little hermit, no one likes you😂😂😂
She’s hinting for someone to buy her a suitcase 😂😂😂😂 and I know she should know every word by now.. Her voice cracked once and she yawned to cover it up 🤣
Faye can just go back to bed nobody wants her, she’s just the owner of the “If i’m not married i’ll just be a crazy cat lady” meme she can duck off with her dreadful self she looks at least 40 😂😂

Shannon’s sister giving her grief on live for being friends with Karina.. And Karina has the audacity to give a speech on disrespectful talking, excuse me? the amount of times you have bad mouthed people you’re the last person I want as support, saying “She has a sttitude” and “needs to grow the duck up” like look in the mirror 😂😂😂😂 I wouldn’t want my sibling to be friends with you either, you’re a whole mess!
On that note; she’s back making her famous pasta dish. FFS. 🤣

She’s hinting for someone to buy her a suitcase 😂😂😂😂 and I know she should know every word by now.. Her voice cracked once and she yawned to cover it up 🤣
Faye can just go back to bed nobody wants her, she’s just the owner of the “If i’m not married i’ll just be a crazy cat lady” meme she can duck off with her dreadful self she looks at least 40 😂😂
She’s actually ridiculous. I dislike her more and more everyday. I actually despise her.
She constantly yawns while she’s singing😂😂😂
Faye has yet again just asked if she can join the live, knowing she doesn’t have enough followers🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she have short term memory loss?! I swear we go through this every single day🤦🏻‍♀️😂

So I just went into her live and asked the question of how many tick tockers would go live if there was no gifts available Nathan red it out and was the only one who said I would............sayes it all really doesn't it then loads of people starting askin her and her response was if u don't like it duck off

So I just went into her live and asked the question of how many tick tockers would go live if there was no gifts available Nathan red it out and was the only one who said I would............sayes it all really doesn't it then loads of people starting askin her and her response was if u don't like it duck off
I saw that!!! He said he wouldn’t be bothered because he doesn’t keep his gifts anyway so it doesn’t matter and Karina got all crappy saying that she told him to keep what she gifts him? She really hates charity doesn’t she?! Can’t even have someone helping poor/vulnerable people with money she’s gifted him😒😒😒 she’s one selfish c**t!!
Yeah someone said it only sounds right when Nathan says darlin and she got on her high horse and told her to duck off if she doesn’t like her saying it😂😂😂

Aww fuk she's back as moderator .. did anyone see Shannons sister wow.. and as per Shannon denied all knowledge...

Well I did suggest Celine Dion or ladygaga but I was ignored pmsl
What did Shannon’s sister say?! I missed it😭😭😭

I complimented her on defying gravity as I sing it myself only difference is I don't sing through my nose, I dont sound as if I'm saying it and I can actually sing.. oh n know the words to ...pmsl
Aww my favorite is there Faye so I've come out lol I will say something to her I can stand her lol

I saw that!!! He said he wouldn’t be bothered because he doesn’t keep his gifts anyway so it doesn’t matter and Karina got all crappy saying that she told him to keep what she gifts him? She really hates charity doesn’t she?! Can’t even have someone helping poor/vulnerable people with money she’s gifted him😒😒😒 she’s one selfish c**t!!
Yeah someone said it only sounds right when Nathan says darlin and she got on her high horse and told her to duck off if she doesn’t like her saying it😂😂😂

What did Shannon’s sister say?! I missed it😭😭😭
She said that what the girl put in comments

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.