NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant “hey dalin” is grating on me I’ve had to switch off 😂

Reactions: 1
Has shannon been drugged or what? genuine question 😂😂😂 who made her so chatty? liked it when she hardly said tit.

Because she thinks she's ard now see as she's not quiet she was just chilling
She’s only piping up so she can help Karina demand people to follow her twatty boyfriend. What if we don’t want to follow him ffs 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ she claims she won’t end the live until he’s at 500, I have to be in and out because Shannon pisses me off

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the exact same as well not seen the Gemini in ages.. it's ALL Mel n the crazy cat woman Faye.. and her new bestie jade who buys her and him gifts .. wtf...
Jayde is always in Lucy rose lives too gifting her.

Omg really the lovely friend jade wow why do ppl gift these beggers for its just unreal
She was on marinas live last night trying to get people to feel sorry for her and no one took a blind bit of notice

She was on marinas live last night trying to get people to feel sorry for her and no one took a blind bit of notice
Aww no they all getting a bit boring now tbh .. nathan has put a cyber bullying post up . I do like him buthe uses the c word a lot I can't stand that word

Another takeaway for breakfast and a can of Dr Pepper at 9 in the morning🤮🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s literally a heart attack waiting to happen😂

Another takeaway for breakfast and a can of Dr Pepper at 9 in the morning🤮🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s literally a heart attack waiting to happen😂
Just watched it and I’m sat here with cornflakes ffs 😂😂 think Dr Pepper is where her ‘energy’ comes from.. Hope someones request happens and the heart attack is done on live, would be fun commenting “I told you so” 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

• Haha
She's hilarious going to London in three weeks and thinks she's a celebrity saying photos and signatures for fans, don't forget guys it would be great by the London Eye.

She's hilarious going to London in three weeks and thinks she's a celebrity saying photos and signatures for fans, don't forget guys it would be great by the London Eye.
Oh, no. She said on live that she’s aware she isn’t famous, stated that it was her disability what made her say it and mention the signatures.. Think it was the brain injury.

Oh, no. She said on live that she’s aware she isn’t famous, stated that it was her disability what made her say it and mention the signatures.. Think it was the brain injury.
She's using her disabilities as an excuse she meant what she said but the reactions were funny so they brought her down to earth plus Nick was desperately trying to tell her.

She's using her disabilities as an excuse she meant what she said but the reactions were funny so they brought her down to earth plus Nick was desperately trying to tell her.
I can’t get over how she sat on live and named these random disabilities, not to mention she said “Uhh” in between them all 😂😂 I have no interest in believing her, she’s just taking the piss.. I’d just let her do the meet and greet and get what she deserves.

Reactions: 3
Yes she said on live all her disabilities even tho I don't think she has half what she said as she to me realed off what is written on Google... prob self diagnosed herself

I can’t get over how she sat on live and named these random disabilities, not to mention she said “Uhh” in between them all 😂😂 I have no interest in believing her, she’s just taking the piss.. I’d just let her do the meet and greet and get what she deserves.
My guess is she suffers with depression since her mom died and that's why she's gained so much weight.

My guess is she suffers with depression since her mom died and that's why she's gained so much weight.
It’s clear that her weight could easily come from grief, but I don’t get why she has to add on extra diagnoses and make it look like she has them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.