NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently because the previous tenants didn’t pay their council tax bill they now have to pay it or something? Okay, it’s unfair but just pay it to avoid bigger fines or whatever.
Shes also just said to Dan that he’s selling some of his games to pay for the bill so she isn’t putting any money towards it because she really needs the money? Just don’t plan the trip to London, or cancel one of the tattoos you have booked, stop having takeaways every night, stop having your nails done😒😒😒 duck sake, get your head out your arse and start being an adult. She’s so so childish. Plus why is Dan having to contribute towards the bills if he “doesn’t live there yet”?🤔🤔
I saw a comment saying congratulations or something 😂😂 think they’ve just realised that they do live together

I see youuu 😂🤣 I don’t know what the duck she’s doing but she always looks like she’s trying to peek at his screen even when she’s like far over there.. If you want to see the comments what are 99% about you then get off your backside and come read them. 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️
She has a fake account, she’s been in his live before while she’s been on the toilet commenting on it and stuff. She’s clearly watching him and it’s weird🤣🤣🤣

I saw a comment saying congratulations or something 😂😂 think they’ve just realised that they do live together
No apparently he’s moving in at the weekend😂😂😂 they think we’re all stupid if they think we believe he doesn’t live there already🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has a fake account, she’s been in his live before while she’s been on the toilet commenting on it and stuff. She’s clearly watching him and it’s weird🤣🤣🤣
It’s just hilarious to see her in the background being her lazy self. 2 things i’ve noticed about her is that she always sneakily watches Dan, and in general every once in a while she does like a chewing motion.. Like what are you eating? your gums? I know you’re too used to having food in ya gob 😂😂😂

Oh ffs she's thinking of doing karina merch now when she hits 100k.. she's not even famous lol

• Haha
I see youuu 😂🤣 I don’t know what the duck she’s doing but she always looks like she’s trying to peek at his screen even when she’s like far over there.. If you want to see the comments what are 99% about you then get off your backside and come read them. 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️
She is FIT isn’t she

She’s on livr with that nath and just asked who thinks he should save the gift money for London. Pretty sure she knows full well he’s using it for food banks?

• Wow
She really asked the cats if they’re gonna miss her.. They’re going to enjoy the peace stupid witch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You think that’s bad? Earlier I heard her on live asking if anyone would miss her or be sad if she died😳😳 what sort of question is that? Clearly she wasn’t winning the game😂😂😂

You think that’s bad? Earlier I heard her on live asking if anyone would miss her or be sad if she died😳😳 what sort of question is that? Clearly she wasn’t winning the game😂😂😂
Can just imagine her pretending to be dead and having dan announce she’s dead just cause she lost 😂😂😂

Yea I heard that wen she was dueling nathan n not winning... send me train send me a train
Tonight's live is soooooo boring . Shannon cameon all guys glazing . I'm not quiet stop picking on me
Mel n the puppy jeez

Can just imagine her pretending to be dead and having dan announce she’s dead just cause she lost 😂😂😂
No she will do a shout out she's dead lol

Ding dong the witch is dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wonder what his family think of her! She lies about him breaking her jaw for duck sake! Now taken her back and gets treated like a mug. Goes out to work while she sits on live all bleeping day! She shows no love or affection towards him. What does he get from the relationship. I honestly cannot stand her smarmy face 👊 her stupid laugh and God awful bleeping singing the content attention seeking and begging. She gives people with real disabilities a bad name! She is a fat lazy witch that expects everything given to her in life. Her life has barely begun and she is killing herself slowly. I have no sympathy for her at all! Sorry guys rant over 🙈😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.