NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually ridiculous. I dislike her more and more everyday. I actually despise her.
She constantly yawns while she’s singing😂😂😂
Faye has yet again just asked if she can join the live, knowing she doesn’t have enough followers🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she have short term memory loss?! I swear we go through this every single day🤦🏻‍♀️😂
She's doing my head in she asked every day... I will get there was her answer.. Aww duck off Faye

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They were just on live with someone who sells wax melts and of course the first thing Faye the crazy cat lady asks is if they’re safe with cats (obviously that is important, I just found it so funny)🤦🏻‍♀️😂 then Karina decided to start pretending to fall asleep because she wasn’t getting any attention and any time anyone asked where she was or if she’d fallen asleep she would start laughing and showing her massive gums🤮🤮 and now she’s ended the live to go for a nap at 6pm?! Who does that? Just stay awake for a few more hours and go to bed when Dan does😒😒

Reactions: 2
She’s actually ridiculous. I dislike her more and more everyday. I actually despise her.
She constantly yawns while she’s singing😂😂😂
Faye has yet again just asked if she can join the live, knowing she doesn’t have enough followers🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she have short term memory loss?! I swear we go through this every single day🤦🏻‍♀️😂
She literally TRIED to request to join and was like “Awww I don’t have enough” no tit you haven’t gained any more followers since you last tried love 😂😂😂😂 glad she can’t join yet, with the way she shows herself up as mod which I see she has gained back… Who knows how’d she would act live. I’m creasing at the thought 🤣

• Haha
Well loads of posts in that tiktoker been taken down including the group I was in as well .. wonder who the snitch is

What the heck she can't go live with nath for a while as Dan gets gel wtf
She belittles him and treats him like tit when she’s on live with nath. I had a friend like her once was always so different when other people were around it’s humiliating

What the heck she can't go live with nath for a while as Dan gets gel wtf
I’m not bleeping surprised! How Karina acts with Nathan on live is close to flirting, and how she speaks to Dan in the process is absolutely horrific. Dan does right speaking up. “Go best friend” 😂😂😂

She definitely flirts with him!! She’s just sat there whining - she said “it doesn’t matter Nathan’s gay” but she obviously flirts with nathan and speaks to Dan horrible so I’m not surprised Dan is getting fed up!

Reactions: 3
She definitely flirts with him!! She’s just sat there whining - she said “it doesn’t matter Nathan’s gay” but she obviously flirts with nathan and speaks to Dan horrible so I’m not surprised Dan is getting fed up!
I don’t even think it’s a jealousy thing. Like if we think about it Karina has been on live all day as usual, I bet all Dan wanted to do was come home from work, have dinner and spend time with her.. But no the selfish, dramatic witch is still live with shannon forcing out tears and playing the breakup card again. She boils my blood with it.

I don’t even think it’s a jealousy thing. Like if we think about it Karina has been on live all day as usual, I bet all Dan wanted to do was come home from work, have dinner and spend time with her.. But no the selfish, dramatic witch is still live with shannon forcing out tears and playing the breakup card again. She boils my blood with it.
same, she literally does it all for money and attention, and people fall for it. Dan probably wants to just have a chilled night with his girlfriend and she’s there blatantly ignoring him

She's gone off live now. Someone said Dan has been talking to other girls on TikTok, she's probably off to screech at him for 20 minutes.

Reactions: 3
same, she literally does it all for money and attention, and people fall for it. Dan probably wants to just have a chilled night with his girlfriend and she’s there blatantly ignoring him
Someone asked if Dan is doing his dinner video and she literally went “I don’t know I don’t want to hear about it” 🙄 wish he was live so I could talk to him, she’s yapping on about Dan being able to speak to women but she can’t speak to Nathan, but to my knowledge Karina snapped at him when he was live with that ONE girl.. This is the first time Dan has said anything to her. She says she’s going to ring her bestie Sazzy, can’t wait to hear what story she makes up for sympathy.

She's gone off live now. Someone said Dan has been talking to other girls on TikTok, she's probably off to screech at him for 20 minutes.
She speaks absolute tit.. She proper went at him for being live with a girl *best friend* ONCE, she’s live with Nathan constantly, including probably always messaging on whatsapp as she has his number. She really needs to open her eyes and understand that she is the problem here. I’m glad Dan spoke up, it doesn’t matter if Nath is gay or not, she still flirts with him!

Neither of them are the sharpest tools in the box but Dan seems to have his life relatively put together- he works, he can drive, seems to have more than 4 braincells working at once. Surely there's some voice of reason in his life that can tell him to take the receipt and return her to whichever kennel she came from?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.