Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
You say one thing against gemini or sazzy and your blocked. What they did was so wrong showing that young girls face and sniggering away. If shes underage report the account ffs. The lot of them are utterly obsessed. Why does sazzy keep saying Nona never lied about miscarriages aswel? When she blatantly did and admitted it multiple times.

Reactions: 4

Trace

VIP Member
She won't donate nothing she's so self centred it's all me me me .. she cut nathan off as she was getting loads of hate.
All her fans stop bullying her .. really you don't know what bullying is... she was more concerned getting the followers... I'm literally screaming at screen because of her
Oh I know she’s doing it again Nathan is talking about doing a sleep out in London to raise money she then starts to sing and do her makeup like at least show you care women. Even changing the subject onto there meet in March and he should join them if it’s not about her she doesn’t give a shit

Reactions: 3

endlessxluvv

If you had a business, would you employ nona to come and work for your company as she currently is?
My question is why are you here if you’re just going to justify her actions? 😂 I had a chat with Tom earlier and he openly said she has no disability. Whether she is in a state or not she isn’t fooling anybody, avoiding questions and blocking those who try ask about it just shows how guilty she is. She’s just absolutely bone idle, can’t be bothered to do anything for herself! If she actually tried to find a job to “fit her needs” she wouldn’t need to be saying shit like “Oh we need that, I’ll add it to the wishlist” because she’d be able to buy for herself. I’d say she has benefits but she blows a hole in her pocket as soon as she gets them.

endlessxluvv

What was the other illness, but it could be for attention.
She said she had a brain injury from her dad abusing her, ADHD, an eating disorder (which she blamed on the not being able to keep a diet, even though she claimed that she was healthy enough not to do one) and then she went on talking about “I have dementia but it’s not like dementia” whatever that means. Also tried pulling a card of her being scared of shouting, not quite sure if that’s a disability.

Dollydimpl

It's going to be a big shock to her system. I think she has a lot of kids on her followers.
Also I look at her followers amounts how can one go up 10k followers in a week ? She must be buying her followers there no way some one can get that many a week surely

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Exactly my thought 😂😂😳
Her goal of being downstairs isn’t going well.. Was laid in bed on live and I was muted for asking if she’s going to spend time downstairs, as it was her words to say she would. No surprise if she’s now napping..
I went in her live earlier and she was singing using that ridiculous microphone and she had all the voice changer things on🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I wanted to comment saying is this really what you spend your time doing as a grown adult on a Monday afternoon?! But I didn’t wanna get blocked because that’s the only account I can watch her on🤣🤣🤣 so I had to leave before I couldn’t control myself😂😂😂

Anyone watched her breakfast video from this morning? Sorry to be disgusting but it genuinely looked like the cat had shit all over her avocado on toast🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Just watching Dans live and he enables her so much. He just babies her, it’s actually embarrassing. They both need to get a grip and grow the fuck up🙄🙄

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She's gone off live now. Someone said Dan has been talking to other girls on TikTok, she's probably off to screech at him for 20 minutes.

tigeel

I'm fuming! So her mate comes in the box and makes an excuse for Karina's behaviour by bringing up BPD for 1 I have never heard Karina say she has BPD! I do have it and it's the hardest thing to deal with. I don't behave like she does! Nor do any others I know that have it so even if she did have it that is no fucking excuse! I honestly can't stand her 🤬
I also have BPD and I'm fuming at the suggestion she has it. Even if she does it is NOT an excuse for her behaviour. BPD can be treated and managed. Actually raging

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Oh I know someone asked her what the guidelines were 😂 she thinks it looks good now she still has to get through the second batch. Think her trying to dye it herself is where it’ll go extremely wrong 😭
I know, she looks well pleased with it. It looks fucking awful😂 I love how when she was saying about bleaching it again Mel told her to wait at least a week, then it went down to 1-2 days and now she’s just said she needs to wait at least a couple of hours? She’ll be bleaching it again later. I reckon before new year she’ll probably have bleached it again and dyed it another colour even though she’s said she doesn’t want to. She’s far too impulsive, that’s why everything always goes wrong, because she rushes into it without thinking about what she’s doing😂 makes good entertainment for us though😂

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Karinamainwaring

Saying she has sleep apnea but doesn't see a doctor because she doesn't want a breathing machine! God
She pisses me off. Day one of her diet and her goal is to go downstairs more. What kind of goal is that. She needs to get out go for walks. Do the shopping. She won't lose weight if she is always sat still.
She’s not actually been diagnosed with it then?🤔 she’s such a fucking idiot. Surely if having a breathing mask would help the problem then you’d do it?😒😒
That made me howl “one of my goals is to go downstairs more” 😂😂😂😂 literally, go outside, go for a walk, get some fresh air🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Not just sit in a different room of the house😂😂😂

• Haha

endlessxluvv

I’m gonna read through this entire thread in a minute cos I’m not fully clued up on her… but I’ve just seen what she’s done to Nathan and I’m disgusted. The way she invited him into a group chat to get attacked is vicious and vile. She’s the bully.

Off to read I go 🏃‍♂️
Have a nice read 😂😂😂😂 it’s a very interesting thread

She is extremely vile. As if she’s taken it to the group chat to get them involved in being horrible to him? He’s done nothing wrong. Of course Gemini had to get involved🤮🤮🤮
Of course Gemini had to bring gender into it stupid hoe 😂😂😂 she got her mod removed I don’t know why she’s bothering. Karina brought it into the group chat because she has nothing to defend herself with. Glad it’s all getting out there, Shannon has given up.

Attachments

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
What a weird girl. Her cat walked over her so she picked it up by it’s scruff and kinda threw it! Nasty bitch!!

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
The long pauses when she speaks on her videos drives me Insane, you can see her thinking about what to say next! I honestly cannot stand her!

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Of course she’s made Gemini a mod again 😂😂😂
Karina going on about how big her house is yet her fat arse only stays in one room 😂😂 Now Mel is moaning about how she was crying and that everyone is old enough to know what to do, well both of you were dumb enough to come back when nobody gives a fuck 😂😂 I could just out both of them they’re so irritating.
Oh no! Gemini thinks she’s been made head of metropolitan police when she’s a mod😂😂😂 also if her and Gemini were such good friends wouldn’t she refer to her as her real name?🙄🤣
Hahaha literally, doesn’t matter how big your house is when you spend all your time in bed😂😂😂 she could secretly move to a bedsit and nobody would know the difference😂😂 oh Jesus, is she not getting enough attention? Literally, nobody would care if you both disappeared off the face of the earth, you bring nothing to anyone lives😂😂😂 they’re both extremely irritating😂😂

Sorry been slacking on here .. but I'm back ..
Did any of you see Dan's live last night where he said nona owned 2 houses and ppl where like how can that be when she's on benefits. Apparently she paid them out right...
Think he's talking about monopoly houses tbh I'm just clueless lol
Yeah I saw that? It’s clearly bullshit, I was finding it hard to believe that she’s bought one house out right, let alone two? It’s comical, honestly. She’s said before that she used money that she got as compensation from being abused as a kid but I swear that was like £40k or something? I decent amount of money but not enough to buy one house outright, and certainly not enough for two. They’re both just bullshitters trying to make them sound better than they are. I swear neither of them think about what they’re saying, they just say it and then don’t like it when people question it or call them out for it😒😒

wineanddine

VIP Member
Is anyone else watching Dan on chelsey hardwoods live???? She’s after Karina and there’s 5k people watching

Its all kicking off on naths live and posts. Hes posted a video of her giving him abuse last night. Pass me the popcorn.