Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

endlessxluvv

Yeah exactly. That’s because she knew what she wanted to say to Nathan because she’s a vile piece of shit. When she’s making videos, she takes long pauses because she has absolutely no idea what she wants to say, she just wants to make videos for interaction and money (she’s on the creator fund, so any views, likes and comments she gets, she gets paid for). Most of her videos are like 2-3 minutes long, most of them could be 30 seconds and the rest don’t even need to be videos. Half the time she goes off talking about something completely unrelated and irrelevant to what the original video was about and it’s always the long pause at the end and then says “so yeah, peace out guys” for some reason when she does that it really annoys me😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 “Peace out guys” like it’s not a vlog. I don’t get how she can like do an outro on a vidyo but end her lives with no bye at all. I could be joining, she’d be talking about going and it just shuts off. Like at least a bye would be nice 🙄

OliviaPope

New thread

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Jessbess is Dan's friend mun n the one that's talking to him about cars n getting points for speeding lol
I don’t even care about getting muted, his lives are unbelievably boring. I just thought it was a little pathetic. People aren’t “trolling” they’re just asking what the noise is in the background😒 it’s not their fault that it’s Karina, sleeping/snoring yet again🙄🙄🙄

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I haven’t looked at her wishlist for ages. Kinda scared to 🤣🤣🤣 could have a whole wardrobe on it at this point

Okay yea.. She DOES NOT need 2 fucking brushes, the one she has already is fine, and she can afford to buy herself shower gel they are not expensive at all.
The one she has already, she decided to use to brush her hair whilst it had bleach on it earlier🤦🏻‍♀️ So she probably hasn’t washed it and now it’s ruined😂😂😂 and I’m honestly surprised she needs that amount of shower gel, it’d last her a lifetime😂😂😂 also, shower gel is something you just put on your weekly shopping list, why does she feel the need to add it to her wishlist🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

endlessxluvv

Her real dad abused her apparently and that photo is of her and her adoptive dad. It’s also her adoptive mum who died, her real mum is still alive. At least that’s what I figured out from hearing her and Dan talking on live the other day😂😂
But I could be wrong.
I thought Blunden was her birth name. I have no idea, she’s posted another tiktok now singing “Why are you so obsessed with me”

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Oh gotcha haha. And yeah for anyone wondering she was getting married to Dan before she decided to go off with that Tom for a few months 😂
Oh was she actually?! Fucking hell, I knew they were together before and then she got with Tom and then she decided to get back with Dan but I didn’t realise they were engaged and set a date🤦🏻‍♀️ why dans gone back there is beyond me😂😂

Yep, but she’s unengaged now 😂😂😂 she posted the dress on a TikTok account of hers.. Didn’t look like it fit well.
Why does that not surprise me?😂😂😂

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Why does she keep going live with that other girl who seems to be live in her bed, I was looking forward to Lunch with Karina and hearing about her new Harry Potter outfit if it's the oddi one they are sixty nine pounds

endlessxluvv

She’s far too set in her ways though and is a creature of habit and that’s why she keeps going back to takeaways. It’s quick, easy and greasy. Just what she likes. Enjoying a takeaway every now and then is okay, no one’s telling her to never have takeaway again. But if she’s going to post to potentially tens of thousands of people to see that she’s going on a diet, (yet again🤦🏻‍♀️) people are going to judge because she doesn’t keep it up. Just do it quietly, stop announcing your every move to people ffs. If she actually went out and did stuff, she might be able to make content for her tiktok without telling us every tiny little detail of what happens, because absolutely nothing goes on.
As I read that back, the end didn’t make much sense but I think you’ll know what I mean😂😂😂😂
She posts everything like we even need to know 😂😂😂 same shit happens every day it’s hardly a surprise

BigMavis

VIP Member
Tom looks like side show Bob. I get real nasty vibes from both of them. Would love to understanding the hotel staying though, could be emergency accommodation 🤷‍♀️

Dollydimpl

Also, I can’t remember how long ago it was, but it was definitely before Christmas and before Dan was going live on his account. Everyone was saying about her changing her name and then she got all shitty and decided to show everyone the legal documents for it. And I heard Dan in the background saying “don’t show my address” and then she showed the documents and she did show the address and everyone was saying she did but all her arselickers were saying people were just trying to wind her up but Dan told her to come off because he wanted to talk to her. Then she came back on and after a couple of minutes she said to Dan “nobody’s mentioned it so I think we’re in the clear”. Why would he have said that if it was her house? I can understand him saying “don’t show your address, it’s not safe” or whatever. But he definitely said “don’t show my address” and then when she did he was, quite rightly, really annoyed. So I’ve never believed it was her house anyway.

It really annoys me that they think it’s okay for them to carry it on and her mods and commenters are all encouraging it. But if someone else was to start mentioning it, it would be wrong. Nathan and Shannon have both been live this morning and neither of them mentioned her. If she wants other people to let it go and stop going on then she needs to as well😒
I been on Nath live and shannons live and when im not on them I'm on karnona... Nathan's on a date today n Shannon was live doin make up.
A friend of mine was on Shannons last night late and found out that Shannon had leaked nonas number out .. I don't know which way to take Shannon I really don't

Also, I can’t remember how long ago it was, but it was definitely before Christmas and before Dan was going live on his account. Everyone was saying about her changing her name and then she got all shitty and decided to show everyone the legal documents for it. And I heard Dan in the background saying “don’t show my address” and then she showed the documents and she did show the address and everyone was saying she did but all her arselickers were saying people were just trying to wind her up but Dan told her to come off because he wanted to talk to her. Then she came back on and after a couple of minutes she said to Dan “nobody’s mentioned it so I think we’re in the clear”. Why would he have said that if it was her house? I can understand him saying “don’t show your address, it’s not safe” or whatever. But he definitely said “don’t show my address” and then when she did he was, quite rightly, really annoyed. So I’ve never believed it was her house anyway.

It really annoys me that they think it’s okay for them to carry it on and her mods and commenters are all encouraging it. But if someone else was to start mentioning it, it would be wrong. Nathan and Shannon have both been live this morning and neither of them mentioned her. If she wants other people to let it go and stop going on then she needs to as well😒
Yes I remember that also someone posted the postcode

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Hope someone did and found a way to send it to him 😂😂 should probably keep an eye on what his girlfriend puts out in the public. Won’t be the same now she’s done that 😂 one random person was telling her to get it out again.. Go message her privately! 💀🤦🏽‍♀️
I hope so😂😂 she’s very strange, I don’t think she thinks about what she’s doing when she’s doing it😂😂 he’s too much of a wet wipe to say anything to her about it though, so it’ll be her another thing she thinks is fine to do and no doubt she’ll do it again. It’s funny how desperate she is for peoples attention on the internet but when her own boyfriend tries speaking to her she bites his head off or just completely ignores him😂😂