Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

endlessxluvv

It’s always the same because she does literally nothing😂😂😂 maybe she should get outside and go for a walk, exercise and film some content somewhere other than her bedroom? Kill two birds with one stone😂😂😂
She said she doesn’t want to walk by herself 😂😂😂 I can imagine her being miles behind if she was walking with someone else

Dollydimpl

Thought it was just me who deleted accounts after being blocked 😂😂😂 literally only made them to watch her, i’m at the point of being too tired to make new email addresses so I type in random letters 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ not like I’ll need it again. Those who got a verification email should feel lucky they were chosen. 🤣
Omg I'm the same I make up emails as well lol... I'm trying to be good on this one but my inner voices say noooo lol...

We should specifically have a “Tattle life bus” we can all go 😂 I certainly wouldn’t want to miss the disaster but I’d look stupid laughing by myself 😉🤣
Take me 3 hours to get there via train no one will turn up lol I'm sure she done one before n only her and Shannon went lol

endlessxluvv

I know, her and Shannon laughing at nothing constantly really gets on my nerves🤣🤣 I don’t think she has any real friends, these are just people she’s latched on to over tiktok😂😂 there’s no making Mels hair look nice, no matter how much she claims it looks good😂 Dans just there for the followers and gifts🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s back in the bathroom because I think she’s bleaching it again😂
God sake 😂😂😂 who gave her the castle? there has to be huge hair clumps coming out this time she should’ve left it. Mel has to leave the live soon I’m guessing and Karina claims she won’t be able to do it without her, this is just a whole new showcase itself.
I really can’t get over Mel’s messy hair with everything sticking out with the whole glam going on she looks like a right muppet 🤦🏽‍♀️😆

endlessxluvv

I’d never be stupid enough to bleach my own hair but I’m fairly sure considering how short her hair is she probably shouldn’t be leaving it for too long. I’d piss myself if it fell out this time and proved everyone was right about Mel not knowing what she’s on about😂😂
I’d have fucking left her behind by now, couldn’t be dealing with her taking that long because she’s on live with Boris Johnson giving her hair advice when her hair looks like that😂
I just think she should have said to her to wait until she’s got some money and go get it done professionally, she shouldn’t have been encouraging her to do something she has no clue about. It does make good content and gets her views though which is the only thing she’s worried about so I guess that’s the reason she’s doing it.

It’s clear he’s only there for the followers as when the viewers started going back up again when she started bleaching her hair he went “there’s 1.1k viewers in here, follow me if you aren’t already, thanks” like why would anyone want to follow him? He barely posts anything and when he does it’s absolute shite, fucking “din dins with Dan” how old are you?! And his lives are just as dead. I have to admit I did follow him to start with when he was going live as I thought he was a decent person but I quickly unfollowed him when I realised he’s extremely boring and he’s starting to follow in Karina’s beggy footsteps.
She’s gone off to make tea now, what are we betting on what it will be? 😂😂 and I know Mel was there saying how she always does her hair but when Karina asked her if she should bleach her hair one day her response was “It’ll be better than what I spend at the hairdressers” so she doesn’t entirely do her hair always by her own hands but whatever to make herself look like a psychopathic expert 😆💀

I’d never be stupid enough to bleach my own hair but I’m fairly sure considering how short her hair is she probably shouldn’t be leaving it for too long. I’d piss myself if it fell out this time and proved everyone was right about Mel not knowing what she’s on about😂😂
I’d have fucking left her behind by now, couldn’t be dealing with her taking that long because she’s on live with Boris Johnson giving her hair advice when her hair looks like that😂
I just think she should have said to her to wait until she’s got some money and go get it done professionally, she shouldn’t have been encouraging her to do something she has no clue about. It does make good content and gets her views though which is the only thing she’s worried about so I guess that’s the reason she’s doing it.

It’s clear he’s only there for the followers as when the viewers started going back up again when she started bleaching her hair he went “there’s 1.1k viewers in here, follow me if you aren’t already, thanks” like why would anyone want to follow him? He barely posts anything and when he does it’s absolute shite, fucking “din dins with Dan” how old are you?! And his lives are just as dead. I have to admit I did follow him to start with when he was going live as I thought he was a decent person but I quickly unfollowed him when I realised he’s extremely boring and he’s starting to follow in Karina’s beggy footsteps.
And to add he stole the “dins dins with Dan” from mummy_gascoines man. 😂😂 hardly original

Last edited:

endlessxluvv

I don’t know if she was live, I haven’t seen. Been on the train, checking here for information😂😂😂

Hahahah literally!! It always “glitched” when she was losing conveniently😂

Jesus Christ, if that doesn’t scream “I’m in the wrong and I can’t deal with the consequences of my own actions” I don’t know what does😂😂😂
Not fun with the comments off. She’s only got that idea cause that’s what Sazzy did 😂😂😂 thinking it’ll silence people but it wont.

endlessxluvv

Are they all actually her though? I assumed they were troll accounts😂😂😂 why does she need so many?! Nobody is that desperate to see her😂😂 if she’s banned on both her “main” accounts then she should take it as a hint and fuck off😂😂
She’s using karinamainwaring0 now. Highest amount of likes she’s got since yesterday is 15 😂😂😂 only about 200-300 views per video except one. She has comments off so I don’t know how she expects herself to get paid without them, the account only has 81 followers so she can’t go live 😂😂😂😂 it definitely is a fuck off sign.

endlessxluvv

Hahahahaha brilliant!!
I need someone to comment and tell her she’s got food all round her gob! You can see the left overs of the noodles in the corner of her mouth😂😂😂 I can’t do it, I’ll be blocked🤣🤣🤣
Surprised Faye isn’t telling her like the good best friend she is 😂😂😂😂 letting Karina look like a messy toddler.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Anyone see on her live when Shannon said her and Dan live together despite Karina/Nona and Dan saying multiple times they don’t live together? Something smells a bit fishy to me. As soon as Shannon said it her mood changed completely and you could see her continuously checking the comments to make sure nobody picked up on it. Very strange behaviour.

endlessxluvv

Yeah that’s exactly what it is, I wanna see Dan win because I know it annoys her but it’ll all end up being hers in the end anyway🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone see the live earlier where she was duelling Shannon and won 5 times in a row and was laughing and joking about winning and then Shannon won twice and she went to cut the live off before the game finished😂😂 then she said to Shannon she had to go off and do something but was back on within 2 minutes, everyone asked her to go on with Shannon again but she said she just wanted to be live by herself for a bit and now she’s duelling her bf so it doesn’t matter who wins the games because all the money will be hers anyway. I honestly don’t understand people who gift these beggars on tiktok. She only interacts with people who gift her saying she’ll follow them at the end, which she doesn’t do. I swear she could leave the room and leave a voice recording of her saying “tap the screen” and “thanks for the gift” every 2 minutes and nobody would know any different. She’s actually infuriating.
I’ve tried keeping off her lives today as she actually makes me feel unwell 😂😂 Just seeing her sat in her bed what she does literally everything in apart from shit and wash herself wearing a tank top covered in alsorts makes me want to puke 🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t even understand how she lives like this at all.
I was watching this show earlier and it was showing a homeless person hiding in someone’s like bin area at the side of the house and I immediately thought to how much her life and all the other less unfortunate’s lives could’ve changed if Karina was generous enough to donate the money she makes from gifts/the creator fund. She doesn’t understand how ‘lucky’ she is to be able to afford 4 takeaways day after day, even someone who works stated they can’t afford one! any day is a pamper day for her, she’s living the easiest life when she shouldn’t be. What challenge has she even come across yet? Wish I could spend all day dueling a friend getting gifts 😂

Who ever told her she can sing needs a slap 😂😂
She’s only impersonating a dying cat for everybody! I think it’s a talent to be able to do that 😂😂

wineanddine

VIP Member
Literally agree with every word!! Especially about her getting annoyed that Nathan was getting gifts yesterday for charity and she wasn’t😒
I’m just happy someone else has gone on a rant on here, I’m worried people think I’m unhinged with the amount I post but she seriously just grates on me😂😂😂
I just found the thread and was like YESSS HERE WE GO😂😂

honestly she’s another Lucy rose, she just thinks she can sit around getting gift money and that’s a way of life!

endlessxluvv

I’m the same! I just sit typing and then go to read it back before I post and think fuck, I didn’t realise I had that much to say🤣🤣🤣 definitely nice when someone else rants so I don’t feel like I’m going mad😂😂

I wanna know how she’ll manage to walk from train to train? She reckons she’ll have to change twice🤔 she gets out of breath walking from the kitchen to the living room or just sat on her bed eating so she isn’t going to manage getting 3 trains and then walking around London all day🤣
Oh bloody hell she’s live with shannon now. These comments are gonna be fun.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Shannon has always randomly left the live with the excuse she’s tired 😂😂😂 she still hasn’t spoken, her little try hard boyfriend let out some threats though
I actually never noticed that. Obviously I don’t pay that much attention to her😂😂😂 is that why Karina started doing it?🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she never speaks, I don’t think she actually likes any of them, her smile and laugh is always so forced, she never ever looks natural when she’s on with them😂😂 oh god, what’s he saying?🤣