Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

endlessxluvv

That video she’s done duetting that James genuinely looks like someone’s nana has just joined tiktok and has duetted her grandchild’s video😂😂😂

Maybe she doesn’t know what to cook because she’s not actually hungry because she’s done fuck all all day😂😂
😂😂😂😂 her mentioning sausages and mash like you’ve made that enough, but I know her fish talk will be buying a battered fish from the fish shop and microwaving bagged vegetables.

Ginge89

Chatty Member
WHAT!
why was Dan even on a live with this (wonderful person) just letting them go to town on his girlfriend.... I take it back, Karina and Dan are as thick as eachother.
Is this real life!?
Very articulate and clued in person Evil Queen is.

Okay I gotta ask... Is Chelsea a girl or a guy or what? Not that it matters but I'm so entertained and confused!
She's a woman.

endlessxluvv

I have seen people asking for a meet and greet and honestly I’ve said it in her comments but I was 1000% taking the absolute piss, as I assume everyone else who has mentioned it was too😂😂😂😂 the only reason I said it was because she goes on about her 50k+ followers as if she’s got 10million😂😂 I just think everyone else has caught on to her going on about it every time she’s live with someone, as she likes bragging about having the most followers, and everyone’s decided to take the piss but she’s starting to take it seriously🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
That’s been happening a lot, where one person says one thing to take the piss and everyone else follows 😂😂😂 think that’s what happened with the Shannon thing, as soon as one person mentioned it everyone else was immediately agreeing. Shit stirring fuckers but it was funny 😂🤣 If she even did have a meet n greet doubt anyone else would come apart from her and Mel

BigMavis

VIP Member
If she has a dx, I mean this is Nona she could be saying literally anything and has form for lying, but if she has its probably something from childhood or adolescence. I'm speculating obviously but I find it hard to believe she would have a dx in adulthood based on whats shes said, a very slight speech impediment and confidence issues aren't a disability. Its true though some people with severe disabilities are having to fight the system so I can see why Nona would annoy folk. She can crack on attempting to have her subs gift her chocolates.

wineanddine

VIP Member
Her boyfriend was commenting on her live before and he asked how the cats were and that he wanted to see them. I don’t even want to know what she does to those poor babies, but I know she’s been accused of abusing them previously.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Ooh right. Thought it was tonight because it was the title of his live 😂 either way there’s no way Karina would be going.. talking about sharing a tent. She got hate because she’s a vile person with no care towards others.. While she’s getting gifts and money it’s all fine, doesn’t matter about anyone else.
I wasn’t correcting you at all, I was just saying what I’ve heard in the lives from earlier☺☺
she’d need a 10 person tent to herself😂😂😂 yeah that’s exactly it, it’s ridiculous. She’s extremely selfish. I honestly couldn’t believe her reaction when Nathan started winning the game thing when he said he was doing a shop to donate to the food bank. I thought she’d be encouraging people to go over to his live and gift him instead of her but no, she just sat there and threw a hissyfit as usual, she can’t even stop being selfish and self-centred for the benefit of charity😒😒

justlurking2345

VIP Member
She’s actually eating with her mouth shut on live probably because she knows Mel won’t want to see the KFC wrap swishing round her gob hole, dont want her vomiting on her makeup pallets do we 😂😂😂 but to be fair we don’t want to see it on videos either.
“I am just checking a message guys I’m not leaving” - Mel. Well that’s a fucking shame 😂🙄
Another takeaway😂😂😂 I just went in quick, someone said “stuffing your face again, ffs” and now they’re all kicking off😂😂 she went “oh are you all hoping I won’t eat and I’ll die guys” well…😂😂😂😂 I couldn’t stand being in there more than a minute, her and the people arselicking her actually make me feel sick🤮🤮
Hahaha well that is a shame, really wish you’d fuck off and then fuck off some more😂😂😂

Trace

VIP Member
Not much point in saying anything to her, she doesn’t listen to anyone. She’s a dreadful person. She always does shit, even if people are telling her not to, and then regrets it and goes all depressed on live for more gifts. Just accept the consequences of your own actions and move on😂😂
Oh god, Dan would have been mortified😂 I hope someone was screen recording😂😂
She asked on a live or one of her stories if she should do an account for her cat pixie. Every single person but 1 or 2 said no definitely not but she still done it anyway 😂

Trace

VIP Member
What's her disability so? What did she say it was on live recently.... Bí polar or something? I know dozens of people working full time with this.

She's a sack of shit, a lazy good for nothing drain on society. She's the poster girl for what's wrong with benefits Britain and makes every poor bastard who genuinely can't contribute to society look bad.
She said she slurs when she talks so can’t work 🙈

endlessxluvv

Shannon only goes live with Karina because it’s Karina who has the bigger following so gets Shannon recognised and gets her more followers and likes not because she’s “friends with her” Shannon has an attitude and comes a cross really rude and abrupt I can’t really see her being friends with someone like Karina
Shannon and her mods are all there to take the piss. I have no idea how they can sit there and say the hate is terrible.

endlessxluvv

No that’s fine☺
Yeah she was nona, changed it to Karina. People think because she was reported to DWP so she changed it to try and avoid it. Which is more than likely true. I reckon she’ll change it again now that she’s had all this shit with Nathan. She hates people calling her out for her bullshit, so she’ll hope changing her name will stop it all and people will magically forget what she’s said and done and will support her again. I honestly hope that people don’t start going back to her and supporting her again. She’s so so vile and she doesn’t deserve the following that she has, although I don’t doubt for a second that the majority of them are following to take the piss. I think she just needs to leave now, no one likes her and she needs to get a job and a life.

At the end of that video she was like “I have no words” 😂😂😂 yeah we can see that by the way you’ve stuttered your way through the video.
She clearly had no clue what she’s on about or what she wants to say. It made absolutely no sense and she could have fit the whole video into about 30 seconds if she didn’t keep staring into space and thinking about how to string a sentence together🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
She can just start talking normally now, we know the stutter and long pauses are for an act to say how well she spoke in those voice notes

Dollydimpl

She said she had a brain injury from her dad abusing her, ADHD, an eating disorder (which she blamed on the not being able to keep a diet, even though she claimed that she was healthy enough not to do one) and then she went on talking about “I have dementia but it’s not like dementia” whatever that means. Also tried pulling a card of her being scared of shouting, not quite sure if that’s a disability.
I want to know what the dementia but not dementia is lol