Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

endlessxluvv

Think she’s hiding. She’s usually live by now, begging for gifts from people who have just got home from work🙄 she clearly can’t show her face. Dans making it worse by defending her constantly and talking shit about Shannon and Nathan on his live. I don’t see how people can be saying “stop being mean to her” “stop bullying” all this shit. She’s a fucking vile person. She needs to fuck off.

Correction: she is indeed live now on her backup account😂😂
I was in someone called her a rotten plum 😂😂🤣 she’s gone off now as Dan apparently needed her so she’s gone to ‘spend time with him’ she has no clue what spending time means she’ll be back in a few.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Was it actually?! That is the height of laziness🤦🏻‍♀️😒

She’s on now if anyones interested😂😂😂
Eating again😂😂😂 I swear she only comes on when she’s eating and then complains when people say she’s always eating🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
What is she eating? She started a diet today 🙄 can't believe her goal is to sit downstairs more. 🤦🏻‍♀️

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Surprised her low confidence is letting her do a meet and greet 🥴🤣 only her mods will show up
Low confidence my fucking arse😂😂 someone with low confidence could not sit on live to 100+ people, sometimes 1000+ (when she’s bleaching her hair😂) and sing like a dying cat. Fuck, I struggle with phone calls to one person, I couldn’t sit and make a total twat of myself in front of that many people like she does🤣🤣
If that, most of them don’t like her😂😂😂 it’ll just be her, Mel and Faye😂😂 oh and probably Faye’s cats💀💀

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She’s just said on yet another live to her boyfriend “no one’s said anything so I think we’re lucky”…what has she done now to have said that?!

endlessxluvv

I see that today, 30 grand alone she apparently gave her dad and still begs on the daily, for example Lucy Rose is another tiktok beg I despise, people support her still as they feel bad for her however her and Nona / Karina / Louise / fat slob use minipulation tactics towards their followers - Karinas banned me so many times, I see a comment today saying a gifter didnt even recieve a follow back. Tiktoks just a platform for obese people to get gifts by claiming their disabled when theyre just lazy oaths!
I speak very loudly about the disabled, I have a history of working in care while helping my mother out any way I can. It infuriates me to see Karina just sat on her bed live 24/7 wanting gifts, adding stuff to the list like we’re supposed to buy her necessities like she even has a yellow bucket on there for cleaning! She hasn’t once mentioned her disability directly nor has she given any information about it. Only time she said “I have a disability” is when she was getting attacked for it, but I’m not surprised. She acts like she has the bad side of it all but I sure have seen people suffer. All she does is binge eat, sleep, play fortnite.

She has a thing of making a speech whenever someone ‘body shames’ her AKA; telling her that her lifestyle isn’t healthy, and she says it’s better than being a thin stick 😂😂 isn't that shaming too? She makes me sick!

The way she just ended that live - I think she is having some regrets about the purple. Especially after her entourage all left.

endlessxluvv

Obviously?
As far as I can see, her only disability is being a thick fuck.

Still plenty of jobs out there. The world does not revolve around academics.

Are we actually believing anything Karina says? Diagnosis my arse.

This is the thing, not all cases, but some cases of benefits blaggers are literally born in to it, just expect to be paid for their entire lives. Then push out a few kids that we all pay for again. I literally hate this class of people. Disgusting and shameful behaviour.

I too was sensing somebody being triggered...
I do sense that Karina/Nona’s mother has something to do with the way she portrays herself now. Her live just ended and she’s starting the pregnancy symptoms again.. It’s like she’s grown up thinking it’s okay to lie about things what can be traumatic/sensitive for some; domestic abuse, miscarriage, pregnancy, disability.

To me it doesn’t matter how hard it is to qualify, people like Karina will find a way no doubt and that’s clearly what she has done. I don’t quite understand how those who aren’t easy to be shoved into the bus of ‘Karina’s lie believers’ are put at fault for damaging the system.

She’s not willing to defend herself except her mods thinking they can have every say, she’s always in her own world while her mods attack those who are just trying to understand why she lies about these certain things, or even so why she wont openly speak about the disability she claims to have.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
My anxious self won’t even do a fucking TikTok nevermind horrendously singing, making a complete show of myself and thinking I’m famous like she does 😂😂 I struggle with phone calls too, like it is something you can message? 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ She has no clue what no confidence means, she sees something and makes herself seem like she has it.
I’ll be fucking done if Faye brought her cat to the meet and greet pmsl, might probably want an autograph.
I wouldn’t be able to do tiktoks either, I only made an actual account because I absolutely had to. Before tiktok forced me to, I didn’t have one😂😂 definitely, I’ll just text or email instead🤣🤣 she literally has no idea, it’s the same with the sleep apnea, she’s read about it and now making out she has it? She hasn’t been to the doctors about it, she needs to stop self diagnosing🙄
Hahaha, her cats will probably want an autograph from pixie, and a photo💀💀

tigeel

Seeming as she can’t remember her own lies. But my point about her being a narcissist still stands, people with that, and many other personality disorders are more prone to develop neurodegenerative diseases, like she tried to say “dementia”. We never know what is true and what isn’t just because of her lying past. She takes on so many signs of NPD; self importance constantly, clearly lives in her own fantasy land half of the time, needs constant admiration and attention, strong entitlement you know she thinks she should get anything she wants whenever she wants it and with Dan being a wetwipe she achieves that, frequently shames others; calling that Nick a pervert and shaming his weight- she doesn’t think how her words affect others as well as her complaining about what gets said to her, she’s not happy unless her needs are met.
It just all adds up and makes sense to me really, I think she’s genuinely full of shit. Dan needs to take off those rainbow glasses and see her for how she is, sitting in denial will eventually make it worse, even if there’s a slight chance that she isn’t physically abusing him, it’s definitely emotionally and mentally. Narcissists are rarely interested in changing for the better and he really needs to think if he DEFINITELY wants to deal and live this way instead of letting Karina speak for him.
Anyway rant over, no idea if any of this makes sense but I tried to put every sign I noticed altogether.
I just looked at the DSM-5 for that and I can definitely see her behaviours fitting at least some of the criteria! Plus if what she said about her childhood is true it makes sense for her to have developed it

endlessxluvv

The one she has already, she decided to use to brush her hair whilst it had bleach on it earlier🤦🏻‍♀️ So she probably hasn’t washed it and now it’s ruined😂😂😂 and I’m honestly surprised she needs that amount of shower gel, it’d last her a lifetime😂😂😂 also, shower gel is something you just put on your weekly shopping list, why does she feel the need to add it to her wishlist🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought she used her comb at least she did last time 😂 and she’s showing herself up adding that many bottles.. Stinky human being 😂😂😂

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I hate it when people bring gender into stuff. It doesn’t matter what you are. If you’re right, you’re right. If you’re wrong, you’re wrong. Nathan is right. Karina is wrong. People who are still sticking up for her are enabling and encouraging her behaviour and it’s very dangerous. People need to be telling her she’s wrong whether they’re her friends or not. They should not be encouraging her.
She’ll change her name again soon and hope everyone forgets about what she’s done.
Let’s not forget or gloss over the fact that Dan was also transphobic on his live with Chelsea last night. I believe she’s transgender and he said “I can’t tell if you’re a man or woman”. He should not be allowed to say that, just because he didn’t have any other comebacks because everything she was saying was true. I used to think he was a decent person but I’m starting to believe he’s as bad as Karina, his attitude is getting worse and he’s enabling her. If he doesn’t want to go down with Karina when it inevitably happens then I suggest he gets as far away from her as possible.
Had more to say than I thought again and went off my original point😂😂😂

I went into her live for about 30 seconds and could hear her Rottweiler spouting some shit and Karina was sat there just lights are on no one’s a home😂😂😂😂
Who is the Rottweiler

Dollydimpl

Oh no! Gemini thinks she’s been made head of metropolitan police when she’s a mod😂😂😂 also if her and Gemini were such good friends wouldn’t she refer to her as her real name?🙄🤣
Hahaha literally, doesn’t matter how big your house is when you spend all your time in bed😂😂😂 she could secretly move to a bedsit and nobody would know the difference😂😂 oh Jesus, is she not getting enough attention? Literally, nobody would care if you both disappeared off the face of the earth, you bring nothing to anyone lives😂😂😂 they’re both extremely irritating😂😂

Yeah I saw that? It’s clearly bullshit, I was finding it hard to believe that she’s bought one house out right, let alone two? It’s comical, honestly. She’s said before that she used money that she got as compensation from being abused as a kid but I swear that was like £40k or something? I decent amount of money but not enough to buy one house outright, and certainly not enough for two. They’re both just bullshitters trying to make them sound better than they are. I swear neither of them think about what they’re saying, they just say it and then don’t like it when people question it or call them out for it😒😒
Exactly n he says it's true as I signed the papers.
Anyone can sign papers .
I didn't believe a word of it .. I was like wtf made up story is this lol

Dollydimpl

This is what my whole point was about the disability claim. It is really so simple to google and just randomly pick up symptoms.. But what can I say? you can’t fake it. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
She was asleep at 6:30 last night which is apparently why she was so awake at 4am with Nathan, and I will say that live traumatized my eyes.. Let’s just say Karina has a wild side and was stupid enough to share that with the whole live, all Nathan had to say was ‘Naughty Karinaaaa’ but I’m not surprised with his Only Fans. 😂😂
What was said I got bored about 1am ish n fell asleep lol