Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wonder if he's quit the coke since being on the sertraline, or if he's still sniffing while telling others it's disgusting.
Last night I happened to nip onto his live (morbid curiosity) I had it muted though, his voice 😫
He was wiping his nose with his hand, scratching/picking the one nostril, glassy frying pan eyes, was generally very fidgety.

I personally see those as signs someone's taken coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BeeBoop

Don’t shoot me and send me to a “rave” thread. None of us know the ins and outs of this guy, but this is purely how I see it. He’s a “character”. He’s playing a role. The same nonsense Lorraine Kelly came out with in court. Half of the beaked up lives are blag. He’s stone cold sober with a glass of pop. It’s obvious due to his acting isn’t The best out there. He’s literally a walking meme
I agree a lot of his content is purely him playing a comedic character. But the nastiness towards people, the racial abuse and harrasment towards his old neighbours, that was all real which is why i don't support him

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Just caught his live and people were asking to see the dog… he was going into the kitchen and talking as if it was there, then said it was trying to get onto the sofa but there was no noise, no panting/breathing etc but he was still talking (pretending) as if the dog was next to him. People were calling him out and he started saying it’s no one’s concern to see the dog…I 100% think he’s got rid. And he apparently had a date with a guy called Stan and he kept saying he was getting texts from him, then he pretending to put the dog in the kitchen (sounded like he ran his nails across the floor, like the dogs paws) and then there was a knock at the door and he was like I’m getting my shoes on then he ended the live-I think he’s faking that as well and knocked on the door himself as you have to have a code to get into his building to get to his front door. He was also saying he was going to get a “bag” earlier, then changed his mind so he’s probs going to do that and is faking his date.

• Wow

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Exactly. He's full of shit. He'll be doing the anti vax shite for clout
He knows that’s what gained him a load of attention, he’ll use whatever he can for clout.

The post about Bill Gates made me laugh, no he’s not a scientist but neither are you and you seem to think you know it all!

Holasenoritax

I have pip but I’ve had a disability since birth. It’s getting worse as I get older. The “free” motability car costs me the motability part of my allowance plus £3,500 on top, as I have an electric wheelchair so I have to have a hoist to get that in.
With the fuel and energy prices I currently can barely afford to run the car or charge the wheelchair…no joke…let alone buy champers in M&S. For a guy who claims he hates the tories and boris he’s actually making boris seem like the one with a bit more compassion for disabled people. Irony.
This was my thoughts exactly! I'm no snowflake either, but nohun just constantly CONTRADICTS himself. He started out saying he was brought up on benefits, then claims saying people with mobility cars are faking it and rolling in PIP money, Sharon's faking having a bad back (doctors do xrays to check fraudulent claims, vigorous tests, hence why it's so hard to claim) its a tactic tories use to demonise the poor, disabled and mentally ill. (but he hates the tories mr contradiction) Made a video pip claimants are charlatans, said he's definitely NOT depressed like silly PIP claimants, but now on the sertraline. Oh and he definitely doesn't have a coke issue and we too should stay sober (until next week when he's decided he's back on it, then it's fine) hypocrite who is literally a walking contradiction who's views and opinions shift every other day. He's not an attention seeker though like other influencers, he's above that spiritually. :rolleyes: It was in very bad taste, especially for genuine pip claimants. We don't mind funny videos slagging off corrupt officials, talking about how most headlines are crap and calling out those things. But I do really think that video was in bad taste. If he used to work for mind charity and that's his attitude then God forbid. As I said walking contradiction, hypocrite. Not real or important until he himself is affected.

This was my thoughts exactly! I'm no snowflake either, but nohun just constantly CONTRADICTS himself. He started out saying he was brought up on benefits, then claims saying people with mobility cars are faking it and rolling in PIP money, Sharon's faking having a bad back (doctors do xrays to check fraudulent claims, vigorous tests, hence why it's so hard to claim) its a tactic tories use to demonise the poor, disabled and mentally ill. (but he hates the tories mr contradiction) Made a video pip claimants are charlatans, said he definitely NOT depressed but now on sertraline. Oh and he definitely doesn't have a coke issue and we too should stay sober (until next week when he's decided he's back on it, then it's fine) hypocrite who is literally a walking contradiction who's views and opinions shift every other day. He's not an attention seeker though like other influencers, he's above that spiritually. :rolleyes: it was in bad taste, especially for genuine pip claimants. We don't mind funny videos slagging off tories, talking about how most headlines are crap and calling out those things. But I do really think that video was in bad taste, if he used to work for mind charity and that's his attitude then God forbid. As I said walking contradiction, hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Heart

steste

Chatty Member
Nohun has had to postpone his tour because a number of venues have backed out. I’m not surprised - I thought that would happen. His bullying & harassment was disgusting and hateful.

yesdarling

It's those stupid deformed lip for me 😭🤣
Why on earth did he have filler?! He's such a posing git.
He's not even funny anymore, just a moaning miserable bastard.

emilylpl

No 5 people didn’t all write ‘go and do your research’ but my point is, not a single one of you were able to answer my question of how many people died from the vaccine?
You don’t sound like the nut jobs type of antivaxxer who think the vaccine is actually a gene altering implant and you’re not claiming that the media and government are covering up the true number of vaccine deaths either, you actually said ‘the information is out there, it’s not hidden’, so I’m like great, then show me?
It’s very simple, you claim that many people have suddenly died after taking the vaccine.
Ok, so how many? Surely you must have a number?

But you’ve given me stats which actually suggest that the vaccine is effective in reducing COVID mortality rates? Which is completely contrary to your argument that the vaccine actually causes death?
Are you kidding me? What were you looking at? You might have to get your calculator out. I’m crap at maths, so did a rough addition….. listen, I wish you well honestly. If this is your life path and journey, you can only do your best. Denial isn’t the answer though. I do understand where you’re coming from and why and I hope you remain healthy through this and any further decisions you make xxx

• Heart
  • Haha

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
He had the potential to have a really good social media career if he wasn't a complete cunt. He is funny somewhere under there.

Opinionated

VIP Member
See he was interviewed on GBNews….not really telling the whole story though!
Anyway 7 venues have cancelled him, he’s not sorry for anything he’s said and he’ll be releasing his new tour dates on Friday 😂
I thought he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. He wasn’t his usual gobby self

TinyDAncer29

But surely it’s a private matter. Why put it out there knowing there’s ppl like him who will run with it for a certain narrative?
Tbh the pregnant persons partner initially posted on Nohuns video. That’s how if started. Nohun didn’t go after them originally But then it escalated.

• Wow