Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Pity anyone in Tenerife that has the misfortune of being in earshot of him this week!
If he’s in tenerife he has had the vaccine, can’t get into spain with less than 3 doses unless, so much for all that bullshit about being antivax. Unless he is travelling on an irish passport or has decided to risk it and just hope they he doesn’t get checked

Reactions: 6

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
What he did last night on his live was utterly disgusting!
I looked in to be nosey but, didn’t stay 🤮
He could have had that removed by a professional -maybe the GP wouldn’t put it through as an NHS referral but,he could have paid privately,after all,he happily spends his money on botox and filler, to inflate his mouth to look like an infected vagina!
Makes no sense why he wouldn’t pay to have that removed safety.
Silly man!

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I meant like a psychiatric hospital for mental health…OR… he’s had surgery

Obviously in both cases he’d have access to his phone but obviously won’t/can’t post on socials.
He’s prob in Turkey having a gastric sleeve

gingrog

VIP Member
After hearing him go "Woooo Ukraine" in a video of his live show, to now doing the same about Sandy Hook, I've unfollowed. All his followers in the comments saying it's a hoax.

Think what you want about the Russia/Ukraine war, but peoples lives have been shattered. Sandy Hook, peoples innocent babies died. Ugh. I just can't.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Speaking of gay

View attachment 1275110

If he's been with a footballer, it was one from a Saturday league with his pals down the local park.

He also looks like he's on something in the still. Such a great look 🙄.
As if he’s saying he’s excited to announce that as a project, he just got asked his opinion on a topic alongside a bunch of other people… 🤨 that’s like me reposting someone’s story on IG and announcing it as a collab ffs 🤣

• Haha

Spiderplant

VIP Member
He’s a total bull 💩ter
Up to debt on any cards that’ll have him…just for the gram! In more ways than one!

no-no

VIP Member
Who are those inane rants aimed at, the mirror? 😫 “pay your leccy bill, hun”…. pay your council tax, hun!

Reactions: 5

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Can't bring myself to watch his latest video, but this fat prick would say anything to get people commenting and agreeing with him. They are all cunts as well.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I think there’s a big difference between having gender critical beliefs and abusing a person on their own private Instagram because you don’t ageee with their lives.
I think anyone can believe whatever they want and I don’t necessarily agree with cancel culture but the man is literally going out of his way to hurt people, leaving his own platform and trolling them on theirs. It’s gross.
I know, he is absolutely straying into harrassment territory by leaving multiple comments and sending dms.
But my point is, cancellation only really happens in left wing circles and it only happens to people who pretend to be good, but then get caught out doing something awful. NoHun doesn’t pretend to be good, he has built his whole image/identity off of being controversial and horrible. Unfortunately the only thing that will come from this is that he will end up with a whole load more bellends supporting him.

TinyDAncer29

What happened to New York??
He said he was going to start a new life, it was all paid for an had been set up with a personal trainer etc. He is an actual fantasist!

Looks like he's been round the markets and shops for his fake LV glasses and bag 🤣🤣

Also pretending he was pissed in his videos last night. I mean really 🤣 what a knobhead

• Haha