NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After hearing him go "Woooo Ukraine" in a video of his live show, to now doing the same about Sandy Hook, I've unfollowed. All his followers in the comments saying it's a hoax.

Think what you want about the Russia/Ukraine war, but peoples lives have been shattered. Sandy Hook, peoples innocent babies died. Ugh. I just can't.
WOW that is an unbelievable low even for him

Reactions: 3
He's eating l Mcdonakd on Christmas day. The loneliness is definitely a you problem hun

Reactions: 4
WTF is that tattoo all about?! I'm absolutely not against tattoos and not even against facial tattoos, but that just looks absolutely rediculous 😂 Does he think he's Jesus?

• Haha
Copying Post Malone, but he’s gone for a widow’s peak for some reason.

1673555400399.jpeg

• Haha
Ok I'm confused by his latest rant, does he genuinely believe Sam Smith is worshipping the devil? Is this actual satanic panic I'm witnessing here?

Ok I'm confused by his latest rant, does he genuinely believe Sam Smith is worshipping the devil? Is this actual satanic panic I'm witnessing here?
You commenting this came up as my notification. My head is spinning seeing you in another thread!

• Haha
New to the thread here! Hi guys! Can’t stand this guy, he’s so annoying. Thinks he’s absolutely hilarious but in fact has the personality of a cardboard box. He’s an absolute d*ckhead!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The internalised homophobia from this vile little man is next level. And his bizarre obsession with 'rituals' yeah Hun Sam Smith is worshiping the devil on stage, you cracked a massive gay conspiracy, we're in league with Satan, that's why we're so good looking. Only not you though because of the previously mentioned internalised homophobia. bleeping prick, pissed me right off

Reactions: 7
He’s adding transphobia to the list now. This man is just vile.
Yeah that's his favourite topic, trans people are all "mentally ill" aparantly, he's so fucked up. Can't he see that he's hating on overweight gay people singing and dancing? Like look in the mirror dude, I've never seen such self hate in my life.

He's sending trans people inbox messages too, have you seen the reel of him in Primark trying on maternity clothes and bras? The comments are just saying how disgusting he is. This is verging on a hate crime now.
Screenshot_20230416_105615_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Just pointing out Nohun you twit there are plenty of people who think being homosexual makes you mentally ill. So maybe you shouldn’t be such a bleeping transphobic hypocrite.
36B10067-81F0-4824-ABEF-9DF62FCA3BBA.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Anything for clout. I refuse to believe anyone can hold as many controversial opinions as this obese waste of space. His little followers are all the same if you look, all very young women, uneducated, out every weekend on the sesh....and they all think they are on to something us "sheep" aren't.

I follow accounts to snark on, but he's the only one I've had to block because of what a vile bleep he is. I don't wish ill on many people, but the world would be a better place without that skid mark.

Reactions: 12