NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he was interviewed on GBNews….not really telling the whole story though!
Anyway 7 venues have cancelled him, he’s not sorry for anything he’s said and he’ll be releasing his new tour dates on Friday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See he was interviewed on GBNews….not really telling the whole story though!
Anyway 7 venues have cancelled him, he’s not sorry for anything he’s said and he’ll be releasing his new tour dates on Friday 😂
I thought he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. He wasn’t his usual gobby self

Reactions: 6
Maybe people don’t realise but Logan started commenting on Nohun’s posts first, that was conveniently left out when they accused him of ‘harassment’.
I don’t agree with everything Nohun says, but if someone like Logan comments publicly on his page, it’s victimisation to pretend that Nohun was the instigator. He didn’t say anything harassing, he iterated his difference of opinion after Logan did the same to him.

Surely rallying others to try to get his tour cancelled, inciting racial abuse, and sending his friends threats is far worse targeted harassment? Again I don’t agree with everything Nohun has done, but if we’re talking harassment let’s have it right.

Reactions: 19
He's just so boring now. I'm waiting for him to post one of his nights out on the sniff

Well I for one just can't wait for his masterpiece of a "film" to come out. I've seen the clips of him riding around topless (wow) with a baseball bat (hard man) and it looks amazing. He is such a talented individual. I can't believe he hasn't got more followers, or friends. It's just so strange.

• Haha
Well I for one just can't wait for his masterpiece of a "film" to come out. I've seen the clips of him riding around topless (wow) with a baseball bat (hard man) and it looks amazing. He is such a talented individual. I can't believe he hasn't got more followers, or friends. It's just so strange.
Imagine looking out those high rises and seeing him on top of the car topless swinging his rounders bat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine looking out those high rises and seeing him on top of the car topless swinging his rounders bat 🤣
Tbf it’s the norm on the old Shannon estate he’s not being progressive or edgy he’s just fitting in with the locals 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bless him he thinks people are laughing about him "rapping" topless because he's gay. People are laughing because you look like a fat punter reciting a nursery rhyme.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck me. Just subjected myself to watching his music video.....what does he think he looks like? Swinging a rounders bat around (that looks like a large hotdog in some shots) and chatting tit about beating up someone's nan? Cringe! He looks about as hard as a blancmange!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The audacity to have a pop at what Sam Smith wears when you're knocking around looking like Brums answer to Sherman Klump. Gets to something when shorts are getting lost on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's released another 'roadman' video. Can someone please tell him he's about as hard as Dot Cotton. Who is lying to this man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
MORE face tattoos. Is he trying to look as trashy as possible, or is it just a byproduct of a mental illness?

He’s been having laser tattoo removal for the ones on his face and now he’s just added even bigger more hideous ones…

Is it just me that no_hun reminds me of Harvey price?

• Haha
Reactions: 12