NoHun_ #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing more and more people sharing him though, saying what a bleeping bleep he is.
Screenshot_20230416_171214_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
I used to find Nohun funny, even if I didn’t like the Leigh Anne episode or didn’t agree with many of his opinions.

However, this is bullying and harassment. I’m sure Bailey’s partner is already in a vulnerable enough state having a shock pregnancy as a trans man. He doesn’t need all of this. Why Nohun can’t at least apologise baffles me.

Reactions: 7
It's in his bio now, it's his whole personality, he's desperate for the straight people to love him, doesn't seem to have gay friends, just seems to hang around with young drunk women at cheap pubs.
Screenshot_20230416_193153_Instagram.jpg

So many of the UK drag community are resharing his comments and urging everyone to report him, I hope this is his undoing. They are contacting clubs and telling them not to book him 😅

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This guy is literally uncancelable, he has been racist, islamophobic, antivax, abused his neighbour and filmed himself doing it, bullied countless people… he has pissed off just about every reasonable person in society with his behaviour yet he is still going strong.
If you think this guy is gonna get cancelled over saying “men can’t get pregnant” by anyone other than the rabid, chronically online TRAs, then you’re very much mistaken imo.
I also think you’re very much overestimating the number of people who hold gender critical views ngl.

Reactions: 9
This guy is literally uncancelable, he has been racist, islamophobic, antivax, abused his neighbour and filmed himself doing it, bullied countless people… he has pissed off just about every reasonable person in society with his behaviour yet he is still going strong.
If you think this guy is gonna get cancelled over saying “men can’t get pregnant” by anyone other than the rabid, chronically online TRAs, then you’re very much mistaken imo.
I also think you’re very much overestimating the number of people who hold gender critical views ngl.
I think there’s a big difference between having gender critical beliefs and abusing a person on their own private Instagram because you don’t ageee with their lives.
I think anyone can believe whatever they want and I don’t necessarily agree with cancel culture but the man is literally going out of his way to hurt people, leaving his own platform and trolling them on theirs. It’s gross.

Reactions: 13
I think there’s a big difference between having gender critical beliefs and abusing a person on their own private Instagram because you don’t ageee with their lives.
I think anyone can believe whatever they want and I don’t necessarily agree with cancel culture but the man is literally going out of his way to hurt people, leaving his own platform and trolling them on theirs. It’s gross.
I know, he is absolutely straying into harrassment territory by leaving multiple comments and sending dms.
But my point is, cancellation only really happens in left wing circles and it only happens to people who pretend to be good, but then get caught out doing something awful. NoHun doesn’t pretend to be good, he has built his whole image/identity off of being controversial and horrible. Unfortunately the only thing that will come from this is that he will end up with a whole load more bellends supporting him.

Reactions: 5
I know, he is absolutely straying into harrassment territory by leaving multiple comments and sending dms.
But my point is, cancellation only really happens in left wing circles and it only happens to people who pretend to be good, but then get caught out doing something awful. NoHun doesn’t pretend to be good, he has built his whole image/identity off of being controversial and horrible. Unfortunately the only thing that will come from this is that he will end up with a whole load more bellends supporting him.
You’re so right re cancellation I’d never really clocked.
I’ve read some comments on his recent posts and a lot of people seem to call him out (a lot in support of him too) I wonder are they followers, or people who have been sent over from the posts screenshotted above.

Reactions: 1
It's in his bio now, it's his whole personality, he's desperate for the straight people to love him, doesn't seem to have gay friends, just seems to hang around with young drunk women at cheap pubs.
View attachment 2105190
So many of the UK drag community are resharing his comments and urging everyone to report him, I hope this is his undoing. They are contacting clubs and telling them not to book him 😅
Trust me there’s a reason he’s at the greenlands inn every weekend and it’s not the dj. Sober my arse

• Haha
Seeing more and more people sharing him though, saying what a bleeping bleep he is.
View attachment 2104820
I don’t know the ins and outs of this man, so I’m not defending all of his actions but in this instance how is this making him transphobic for stating a scientific fact? Men can’t get pregnant, and saying that doesn’t make me transphobic either. I don’t follow him but sometimes come across his TikTok’s and I have to say this comment I don’t see him being transphobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know the ins and outs of this man, so I’m not defending all of his actions but in this instance how is this making him transphobic for stating a scientific fact? Men can’t get pregnant, and saying that doesn’t make me transphobic either. I don’t follow him but sometimes come across his TikTok’s and I have to say this comment I don’t see him being transphobic.
Well, he's got videos of trying on maternity clothes, taking the piss. Going out of his way to repeatedly DM a pregnant person spouting off. Because he's hit a nerve, he'll not let this go. This is how he usually operates.

Reactions: 8
So the person he is bullying is a pre-op trans male who got pregnant, so whilst biological men cannot get pregnant. Those that identify as male but are pre-op can and I doubt that as the gender they identify with (male and awaiting surgery) they ever wanted to be pregnant anyway but here they are and they are dealing with it the best way they know and then this jumped up opinionated racist bleep decides to not only take the piss (badly) if he would have gone into primark tried the clothes on, but to directly abuse, message, write on every post, send his pack of twats to their insta and do the same. If he had just done the reel without the comments just try the ill fitting clothes on that’s one thing, doubt anyone would have batted an eye at the idiot. He doesn’t agree with trans people ok that’s his opinion and whilst i think it’s wrong, I accept he’s entitled to his opinion what is wrong is the hounding he is doing and has targeted a protected characteristic and that is why it’s transphobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It is a scientific fact.
However, issue isn’t with him posting on his account that ‘men can’t get pregnant’, the problem is that he is harassing someone personally. He could just make videos talking about his GC views, but instead he has gone after an individual.

Reactions: 13
Because there's a difference between gender and sex and trans men are men therefore men can get pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the person he is bullying is a pre-op trans male who got pregnant, so whilst biological men cannot get pregnant. Those that identify as male but are pre-op can and I doubt that as the gender they identify with (male and awaiting surgery) they ever wanted to be pregnant anyway but here they are and they are dealing with it the best way they know and then this jumped up opinionated racist bleep decides to not only take the piss (badly) if he would have gone into primark tried the clothes on, but to directly abuse, message, write on every post, send his pack of twats to their insta and do the same. If he had just done the reel without the comments just try the ill fitting clothes on that’s one thing, doubt anyone would have batted an eye at the idiot. He doesn’t agree with trans people ok that’s his opinion and whilst i think it’s wrong, I accept he’s entitled to his opinion what is wrong is the hounding he is doing and has targeted a protected characteristic and that is why it’s transphobic.
Ahh ok. I didn’t realise he was doing that and I didn’t realise this person was pregnant and transitioning. Thank you for explaining.
---
It is a scientific fact.
However, issue isn’t with him posting on his account that ‘men can’t get pregnant’, the problem is that he is harassing someone personally. He could just make videos talking about his GC views, but instead he has gone after an individual.
Ok, I didn’t realise this. I just understood his point that men can’t get pregnant, it being a biological fact. I just find it all so confusing these days and don’t tend to dive into that side of social media so didn’t see he was targeting a person that was transitioning.
---
Well, he's got videos of trying on maternity clothes, taking the piss. Going out of his way to repeatedly DM a pregnant person spouting off. Because he's hit a nerve, he'll not let this go. This is how he usually operates.
I didn’t see this video.

Last edited:
Ok, I didn’t realise this. I just understood his point that men can’t get pregnant, it being a biological fact. I just find it all so confusing these days and don’t tend to dive into that side of social media so didn’t see he was targeting a person that was transitioning.
Tbh, not to turn this into a gender debate but whether or not you believe that ‘men can get pregnant’ depends entirely on whether or not you subscribe to the idea that there’s a difference between gender and sex, which is why these disagreements tend to arise.

But men can’t get pregnant 🤷🏼‍♀️ he’s not lying really is he..
Biological men can’t get pregnant, he’s not lying however the vitriol he is spewing at those transitioning and more specifically a person who is living as a male whilst awaiting surgery (and is pregnant) is unnecessary

Reactions: 9